• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2014/15 NCAA Football Bowl Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in your rearview mirror and the only player with Florida St vs Ohio St. Sure we've got 6 games between NYD and the championship but be nervous, be very nervous.

you cant scare me. i am omniscient.

i think the texas arkansas game is going to be a fun one.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
om-nish-uh nt

adjective: having complete or unlimited knowledge, awareness, or understanding; perceiving all things.

Yup, had to look that one up.

tumblr_m4wxkzpsJP1rq5txbo1_400.gif

Gutty effort by WV's second string QB. Completion percentage wasn't great but he threw for 345 yards.
Really enjoying seeing Oklahoma get their asses handed to them :thumbsup:

bobjustbob

Thanks Feller but not so much glory. That Duck guy, Admiral, and The Great and Powerful Oz stole my 3 picks for today so I can't gain anything on them. I am the only one playing Louisville Tuesday. I like their wins and Ga doesn't scare me. Louisville has been a big pain in the ass for Magoo in past years and I respect them.

bobjustbob

Ace is the only one of us not to have Arkansas tonight. What a twunt.

Big Game Bob!!!!!!!

Stoops really should be on the hot seat, but up until now he seems to be a Teflon coach - despite not having even won a conference title since 2010. Who would have ever thought the programs at Baylor and TCU would regularly outperform Oklahoma's?

article on the situation in Norman:

"The mystique is gone. A program that once blew its opponents off the field simply by showing up no longer intimidates anyone. The home-field advantage, once the biggest in college football, has completely evaporated."

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...come-to-the-longest-offseason-of-your-career/

Ace is the only one of us not to have Arkansas tonight.

Man o man. As if the SEC west isn't tough enough already, Arkansas is looking like they could be genuine title contenders next year.

I am the only one playing Louisville Tuesday. I like their wins and Ga doesn't scare me.

I can understand that. Georgia is so up and down. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them throw in a total dud. They don't figure to be all that fired up about facing Louisville in a pretty insignificant bowl game.

bobjustbob

"The mystique is gone. A program that once blew its opponents off the field simply by showing up no longer intimidates anyone. The home-field advantage, once the biggest in college football, has completely evaporated."QUOTE]

Yea, you've got that. Back in the days before cable TV there were 1/3 the Bowl games we have today. The usual suspects bidding for rankings and Bowl appearances. Money has exploded into universities since then and the NCAA shares among schools. Smaller programs can now compete for these dollars and use good business sense to grab better coaches and attract better players. 22 Bowl games for the Ducks since 1989. Previous to that it was in 1963. Where as UCLA gets frequent trips to the EagleBank and Kraft Fight Hunger Bowls.

all the games on espn is fucking stupid i dont have cable so i have to stream them from various places

no high def. might go to the pub to watch something today

Gutty effort by WV's second string QB. Completion percentage wasn't great but he threw for 345 yards.
Really enjoying seeing Oklahoma get their asses handed to them :thumbsup:

i really hate that about ol cricket..he was my diamond in the sand. he would have been hell on a top team. hella arm. man as bad as i hate to say it. they have got to find a better 2014 ..soon to be 2015 way of protecting the QB. the guys chasing him is getting..bigger,stonger,faster longer. when you are a target like a QB the whole game..every play you dodging a train. i am so not the one for changing the game of football but looks to me like they going to have to make a move to fix this.

Here are the current standings

bodie54 - 15 correct
dakdak
bobjustbob - 13 correct
TheAdmiral
RodgerBama - 11 correct
Jagger69 - 10 correct
Ace Boobtoucher - 9 correct
feller469
smoknn

Today's game will not change things much if any at all. As bobjustbob pointed out
he is the only one with a different pick than the rest of us.

here comes the SEC baby...and smoknn and elvis........
tumblr_mo6vjdxAGU1r8lx0jo1_500.jpg

wouldnt you know it ...the one time me the idiot and the yeller fellers on the same team and they go under hack on me. :facepalm:

bobjustbob

Good luck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.