• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2015/2016 NCAA Bowl Challenge

After the Military Bowl the standing are

RodgerBama - 13
Ace Boobtoucher - 12
bodie54 - 11
ThatRedWing - 11
Jagger69 - 10

The Quick Lane Bowl will not shake up the standings. We all picked Minnesota to win that game.
So we will all stay at the same totals or we all will advance 1.

Here are the current standing with 1 game completed so far today.

RodgerBama - 15
Ace Boobtoucher - 13
bodie54 - 13
Jagger69 - 12
ThatRedWing - 12

Well shit, Rodger!
I'm looking ahead and see that if Baylor wins (and they're well on their way) I'll be 3 behind you with us only having 3 differing picks out of the last 19 games!
I'd have to sweep those 3 games just to get a tie!
Or in other words; The King is dead, long live The King! :weeping:

Now you have me wondering what 3 different picks we have, I will have to go check in a bit.

Here are the current standings
RodgerBama - 17
Ace Boobtoucher - 14
bodie54 - 14
Jagger69 - 14
ThatRedWing - 12

The three different picks are Auburn, Oklahoma and Oregon.

The other three guys all still have a chance to beat you, but even though I'm tied for 2nd with 17 games to go I'm already toast :1orglaugh

Well good luck to you - and watch out for Jagger! I warned you - he's the sneaky one ;)

Here are the standings after the Birmingham Bowl

RodgerBama - 17
Ace Boobtoucher - 15
bodie54 - 15
Jagger69 - 15
ThatRedWing - 12

All I have to say about that game is that coin lied to me.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Ok then I'd like to switch my pick on the Music City Bowl from Texas AM to Louisville, thanks.

I should have done the same. Goddamned Aggies....just another reason to hate 'em. Sumlin's "juggernaut" seems to be falling apart.

Well....Clemson's victory officially eliminates me :ban:

I should have learned years ago to never pick Oklahoma. Every time I start to believe in a Sooners team they immediately take a dump lol

Good luck to the rest of you gents :hatsoff:

At the moment our thread host looks like he's well on his way to wearing the 2015 crown.

Oh well, thankfully there's still the coveted runner up prize to contend for: a full year moderating the tranny section of the board :suicide:

I should have done the same. Goddamned Aggies....just another reason to hate 'em. Sumlin's "juggernaut" seems to be falling apart.

Their QB situation sure got bizarre. Although apparently the team's issues have not (as yet) deterred 5 star recruit Tate Martell http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...star-tate-martell-still-100-solid-on-texas-am

We have one slot in the championship game filled by Clemson.
With that here are the current standings

RodgerBama - 20
Ace Boobtoucher - 17
bodie54 - 17
Jagger69 - 16
ThatRedWing - 13

And now we have to Championship match-up Alabama vs. Clemson

RodgerBama - 21
bodie54 - 18
Ace Boobtoucher - 17
Jagger69 - 17
ThatRedWing - 13

and I have to add Roll Tide!

and I have to add Roll Tide!

And I have to add congrats to you, Rodger. If my math is correct only Ace is still alive, and he'd need to go 4 and 0 in games against you to achieve a tie.
But who knows, maybe he will. He finished with a major rush last year.

Thanks again for hosting the challenge, amigo :hatsoff:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
And I have to add congrats to you, Rodger. If my math is correct only Ace is still alive, and he'd need to go 4 and 0 in games against you to achieve a tie.
But who knows, maybe he will. He finished with a major rush last year.

Thanks again for hosting the challenge, amigo :hatsoff:

I'll second that. Good to see the guy hosting the competition walk off with the win. Congrats, Rodger. Thanks for hosting.....we need more participants next year. Just like everything else on this forum, things have degraded significantly in this thread over the past couple of years.

I have to admit to being surprised that I am leading right now. My expectations was to probably be in the middle of the pack as I normally am. Hopefully next year we will have more participants but I enjoy doing this no matter how many we have in it.

Hopefully next year we will have more participants but I enjoy doing this no matter how many we have in it.

Yeah me too.
But more would be better. We may have lost a couple this year due to the board outages the day and half leading up to kickoff.

I have to admit to being surprised that I am leading right now.

Ha ha! I'm not. As I noted in post 17
Now that I look them I think I actually like your picks better than my own lol
:1orglaugh

And now you have officially sealed the deal. It's party time for the new Champ :partysml:

Now that all the games are done for the day, its time to update the standings

RodgerBama - 26
bodie54 - 23
Jagger69 - 22
Ace Boobtoucher - 19
ThatRedWing - 16

Now that all the games are done for the day, its time to update the standings

RodgerBama - 26

26 out of 36 is a heck of a good percentage for this kind of contest.
Out of those 36 games I think only 2 had point spreads of as much as 10 points.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Fucking Christian McCaffrey made every Iowa player look like a little kid suiting up for Pop Warner.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I will play next year. Please start engraving my "Participant" plate now please. I am guessing I will finish in the bottom half and will be surprised to have gotten more than 15 right.