• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2011 NCAA Football Bowl Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice effort Pitt :sleep: :sleep:

2 games left!

jagger 25
demon 25
dirk 24
mind 23
yummi 23
std 21
milfman 21
bodie 20
grasshopper 20
tony 20
deshawn 19
maildude 19
titsrock 19
raynman 18
cptha 17
admiral 16

For the first time in CHALLENGE HISTORY we are now assured of A TIE
But will it be a 2 way tie? ...or will it be Dirk's favorite gathering: a three way ;)

Nice effort Pitt :sleep: :sleep:

For the first time in CHALLENGE HISTORY we are now assured of A TIE
But will it be a 2 way tie? ...or will it be Dirk's favorite gathering: a three way ;)

In all fairness, I think Dirk should be rewarded the title if there's a 3-way tie for correctly getting the national champion correct as a tie-breaker. In the case of a 2-way tie, I side with the guy we've actually heard of (sorry Demon....whoever you are)

Having the national championship game as a tie breaker is a really good idea, but since I didn't stipulate that as a condition going in I don't think it's fair to do it now. I do think it should be a rule starting next year though. I'm a relatively old fart which may explain why I don't have a problem with ties :1orglaugh As an example I much preferred the NFL when games could end in ties to the ridiculous coin-flip-sudden-death format they've had for many years now.

34 games down, ONE to go :nanner:

jagger 25
demon 25
dirk 24
mind 24
yummi 24
std 21
milfman 21
bodie 20
grasshopper 20
tony 20
maildude 20
titsrock 20
deshawn 19
raynman 19
cptha 18
admiral 17

Well, this thread is about to die... maybe I'll play with you guys next year. Until then I do know one thing, it's gonna be LSU with the win in the end... just sayin'

As LSU is going to win, we're going to have a sweet, sweet three way, and I will be able to say that I have been undefeated for three years. I won't be able to say I won 3 years in a row, but I will certainly be undefeated...

:D

know what the farmer said when he chopped the rats tail off?...its not long now is it?..........

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
In all fairness, I think Dirk should be rewarded the title if there's a 3-way tie for correctly getting the national champion correct as a tie-breaker. In the case of a 2-way tie, I side with the guy we've actually heard of (sorry Demon....whoever you are)

Thanks Yumi....what am I....chopped liver? :dunno: :crying:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I don't care for how rusty/crappy LSU looks. They're beating themselves, at this point.[/QUOTE

yeah well you gunna find out what real football is all about brotha the tide are gunna roooooooolllllll tonight.....this game is over there aint no way that lsu comes back now your gunna pay dirk and u wont tie jags or this demo dude so get ready to lose man u are done ok??? thats it if man we got a 9-0 lead and our d is the greatest ever maybe so you shulda never picked em to begin with cuz they are gunna lose OK??? fortget about that threepeet ur done man and so are the tigers its all over now becuz the tide is gunna rooooooollllll tonight sooooo rooooooooollllllll tiiiiidddddee roooooooolllllllll yeeeee hawwwwwwww!!!!!!!

I don't care for how rusty/crappy LSU looks. They're beating themselves, at this point.[/QUOTE

yeah well you gunna find out what real football is all about brotha the tide are gunna roooooooolllllll tonight.....this game is over there aint no way that lsu comes back now your gunna pay dirk and u wont tie jags or this demo dude so get ready to lose man u are done ok??? thats it if man we got a 9-0 lead and our d is the greatest ever maybe so you shulda never picked em to begin with cuz they are gunna lose OK??? fortget about that threepeet ur done man and so are the tigers its all over now becuz the tide is gunna rooooooollllll tonight sooooo rooooooooollllllll tiiiiidddddee roooooooolllllllll yeeeee hawwwwwwww!!!!!!!

A brilliantly done parody.

I'm pissed at you, though. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.