• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2015/2016 NCAA Bowl Challenge

Well all the games are over except the championship game, what did you think of them? For me there were not that many surprises this year with the exception of the margin of victory in some of the games.

And with only 1 game left is it ok if I go ahead and place the crown on my head?

RodgerBama - 29
bodie54 - 26
Jagger69 - 24
Ace Boobtoucher - 22
ThatRedWing - 17

Fucking Christian McCaffrey made every Iowa player look like a little kid suiting up for Pop Warner.

Yeah he really did.

I will play next year. Please start engraving my "Participant" plate now please. I am guessing I will finish in the bottom half and will be surprised to have gotten more than 15 right.

lol Good to see you feller :thumbsup:

Well all the games are over except the championship game, what did you think of them? For me there were not that many surprises this year with the exception of the margin of victory in some of the games.

A few memorable games but too many blowouts. The two teams I thought were stone cold locks turned out to be (Ole Miss and LSU), but in typical dumbass fashion I diddled around with too many exotic parlays that missed to make much money off of them lol

And with only 1 game left is it ok if I go ahead and place the crown on my head?

Wear it proudly good sir :bowdown:

I'm sorry I didn't have time to clean it from these last two years. If you end up with head lice you have my apologies :D

Maybe my blood pressure has calmed down enough to think now. What a great game but I could not relax till it was over. Both teams deserve all the credit in the world for putting on such a great show.

And now for the final standings
RodgerBama - 30
bodie54 - 27
Jagger69 - 24
Ace Boobtoucher - 22
ThatRedWing - 17