• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2011 NCAA Football Bowl Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too :(
Oh well at least you won member of the year. Yes that pales in comparison to winning this, but it's some consolation.
And let me go on record as saying that Georgia Tech is a fag school.

Can you imagine how cool I would have felt if I could have won a third year in a row?
However, I don't mind losing to Jagger. He's the man.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Can you imagine how cool I would have felt if I could have won a third year in a row?
However, I don't mind losing to Jagger. He's the man.

I appreciate the kudos Dirk but this thing ain't close to being over yet. Stay tuned....

Michigan State can suck my dick.

Oklahoma State needs to actually take the lead, rather than just playing catch up all the time.

That is all.

Im getting crushed in my confidence picks on Yahoo. Some of my high confidence picks have been destroyed. 14 out of 23 picks right so far, but most of my right picks are the low confidence ones.

what i have seen so far...okl st didnt beat stanford...stanford did....#2 the wrong man got the HT..when you trade peyton manning for another guy that throws the football..someone seen something. #3 the two best QBs in the ncaa this year was luck and kellen moore...thats all i have right now..but ill be back..i..will..:wave:

29 down, just 6 to go

Dirk can still tie Jagger if LSU beats Alabama
Demon can still beat them both
So could Yummi
STD still has a outsdie shot too
The rest of us are his-to-ry

jagger 23
dirk 22
demon 22
mind 21
yummi 21
std 20
bodie 19
deshawn 19
milfman 19
grasshopper 18
tony 17
maildude 17
cptha 16
titsrock 15
raynman 14
admiral 14

In the 7 Bowl Games decided by 3 points or less I've gone 1 and 6 :rofl:

It takes some real effort to be that unlucky :glugglug:

My total count is wrong, I don't have 19 correct I only have 18. I know it doesn't matter for the winner, just throwing it out there in fair play.

29 down, just 6 to go

Dirk can still tie Jagger if LSU beats Alabama
Demon can still beat them both
So could Yummi
STD still has a outsdie shot too
The rest of us are his-to-ry

If? If? IF?IF?!!?[/I][/B][/SIZE]
LSU will win. Mark my words.

In all honesty, it would have been fun to win, but I'm pretty pleased I've done as well as I have - I'll be top five at least for the third year in a row. Anyone want to go to Vegas with me?
:D

In the 7 Bowl Games decided by 3 points or less I've gone 1 and 6 :rofl:

I promise you, this thread/sport is the only one I do well in. I go ridiculously unlucky when I try to do picks like this for Hockey. Nearly miraculously unlucky.

All it means is that you're so good and smart, the football gods are working against you in order to give the rest of us mere mortals a chance.

:thumbsup:

In all honesty, it would have been fun to win, but I'm pretty pleased I've done as well as I have - I'll be top five at least for the third year in a row. Anyone want to go to Vegas with me?
:D

Hey a tie will still count as a partial win. We could either designate it as 2 1/2 in a row or 3 in a row with an asterisk :D

I promise you, this thread/sport is the only one I do well in. I go ridiculously unlucky when I try to do picks like this for Hockey. Nearly miraculously unlucky.

I'm comforted and relieved to hear that :D

All it means is that you're so good and smart, the football gods are working against you in order to give the rest of us mere mortals a chance.

Oh please. You're talking to the guy who changed his mind about a dozen times then finally picked UCLA because the game was played in California :1orglaugh
But thanks anyway ;)
Even though I'm always in the hunt I've never won this thing :mad: :mad:
I did win the NCAA Basketball Challenge one year though, which is pretty much of a joke considering I follow college football very closely and college basketball fairly obliquely :D

My total count is wrong, I don't have 19 correct I only have 18. I know it doesn't matter for the winner, just throwing it out there in fair play.

Ok Deshawn, thanks :thumbsup:

corrected standings:
jagger 23
dirk 22
demon 22
mind 21
yummi 21
std 20
bodie 19
milfman 19
deshawn 18
grasshopper 18
tony 17
maildude 17
cptha 16
titsrock 15
raynman 14
admiral 14

In the 7 Bowl Games decided by 3 points or less I've gone 1 and 6

Now I'm 1 and 7 :rofl:

5 games to go...

jagger 24
dirk 23
demon 23
mind 22
yummi 21
std 20
bodie 19
milfman 19
grasshopper 19
deshawn 18
tony 18
maildude 17
cptha 17
titsrock 16
raynman 15
admiral 14

down to a 3 way battle, though yummi still has an outside shot at a tie
STD just joined the rest of us bench sitters

I'm fucked. All well. I congratulate myself for erasing the memory of last year's embarrassment of last place and giving it a good run. Also, may I give props to Jag, Dirk, Demon, and Mind for their impressive performances, as well as Deshawn for his honesty. And above all, bodie for his commendable effort, once again, for running this thing.

I'm fucked. All well. I congratulate myself for erasing the memory of last year's embarrassment of last place and giving it a good run.

You done good. And last year you had to start with a three game handicap or something, right? So that wasn't really a fair barmometer.

And above all, bodie for his commendable effort, once again, for running this thing.

Thanks, amigo :glugglug:
It was my pleasure, as always :hatsoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.