• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2012 NCAA Football BOWL CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna ask you guys something? i been watching these bowls this year...and most of the time i will glance at teams like has been playing. but like (mayhem) lol..to get my undivided attention you must be in the top 15 or the nfl i just dont pay small teams must attention. since bowl season started i been watching and noticing the difference . its like they playing hot potato or something? lol i am up a touchdown...come back from the bathroom i am 2 touchdowns down lol 2 funny. some of them guys play like the clock runs out in november and they dont step back on a field till bowl time? i have seen high school teams play with more discipline ??

look at dirk sitting down there like a snake in the grass...all you want is one win aint it cowboy....and yea..aint is a word in alabama.:cow: i gotta be honest..i didnt think this was bamas year..key people left that team last year that has carried them the last 3..it seems they lost...then they dropped..then everything just feal in place and they feal right back in the slot. that is on one side of the ball. but if you doing math (i know because i lost) i bet on pitt at the first of the year against cinn. halfway through the 4th...i vowed pitt was the worst ncaa team my eyes ever seen. they couldnt do nOTHING. they played like they was drunk..i never seen such shit in my life..it looked like the 3 stooges x11?? that is the same team ND beat in OT. that is on the other side of the ball. i am not so sure the best teams got there this year......

Last edited:
i think we had the NC game picked out weeks ago really..the game everyone wanted to see was OREGON /BAMA

3 games back is a lot. The king may not be dead but he's definitely on life-support. The Smokemeister is making his move it appears!

i know you going one up on me with the texas game..i picked it wrong texas +3.5 looks pretty good against the falcons..i thought they was 3.5 favorite. texas +3.5: makes me feel like they wanna give me some money...most of the time that is not a good feeling...im not on top of my game this year. every year i pick what i call locks..i am 2-2 this year....i got one left..it decides whether my locks pays or not...okl-5 looks like money in the bank to me.:eek:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I managed to catch up with Bodie and Tony and am now only 2 games back. Things are looking a bit brighter!

14 games down, 21 to go.......

Look who's got the lead........ it's Mister "I'm out of my league here, Bodie" ........ :tongue: :1orglaugh

Meanwhile Maildude looked dead and buried four days ago but is right back in the hunt.

Actually just about anybody could still win this.......well, almost anybody. There is one contestant who seems a little lost this year. flylicker

:D

Smoknn 11
Marlo 10
Beauregard 10
Tony 10
Rodger 9
Bodie 9
Maildude 9
Jagger 8
STDiva 8
Dirk 6

19 games down, 16 to go.......

Smoknn 13
Marlo 13
Beauregard 12
Tony 11
Rodger 11
Bodie 11
STDiva 11
Maildude 10
Jagger 10
Dirk 9

Heck of a comeback by STDiva, and Dirk is still mathematically alive!

Kinda hard to believe Oregon State lost :( But when their tailback got hurt at the beginning of the second half it allowed Texas' D to tee off on the QB. Nice brain fart by Mike Riley at the end of the first half too :facepalm:
Give credit to Texas' QB for a great athletic play on Texas' third TD. Most important play of the game, imo.

Losing never felt so good!! Where's that been all year?? HOOK 'EM BABY!!!!

i just wanted to point out...jaggers pick and my philosophy was before every one started having sex...that changed the whole picture. no one told us half the team was suspended for having sex. that went down after jagger and smoknn...just saying lol

19 games down, 16 to go.......

Smoknn 13
Marlo 13
Beauregard 12
Tony 11
Rodger 11
Bodie 11
STDiva 11
Maildude 10
Jagger 10
Dirk 9

Heck of a comeback by STDiva, and Dirk is still mathematically alive!

Kinda hard to believe Oregon State lost :( But when their tailback got hurt at the beginning of the second half it allowed Texas' D to tee off on the QB. Nice brain fart by Mike Riley at the end of the first half too :facepalm:
Give credit to Texas' QB for a great athletic play on Texas' third TD. Most important play of the game, imo.

Well for now I am holding my own at least....

espnaddict

Banned
I would like to root against Alabama just because they have won so much already recently. But I can't stand all the Notre Dame fans in the media who think they are the greatest every year even when they suck. At least its not 2 SEC teams again in rematch I guess.

23 games down, 12 to go.......

Smoknn 16
Beauregard 15
Marlo 14
Tony 13
Rodger 12
Bodie 12
Jagger 12
STDiva 11
Maildude 10
Dirk 10

Big separation day as Smoknn and Beauregard kicked some serious butt. 5 contestants were officially eliminated today. Looks like its a battle between the top three. Yours truly and Jagger are still barely alive but would need a miracle just to earn a tie.

I had Iowa State +13 1/2 to win a teaser bet. After the first quarter I was ahead 30 1/2 to nothing including the points. So what happens? Tulsa scores 31 unanswered points and I lose by a 1/2 point :rofl: Happy Freaking New Year! :brick:

I was going to do a breakdown between myself, dirk and maildude....but I'm lazy.

Northwestern won. Chalk up a point for me. And dirk. :(

28 games down, 7 to go........

Smoknn 20
Beauregard 19
Marlo 17
Tony 17
Bodie 17
Jagger 17
Rodger 16
STDiva 16
Dirk 15
Maildude 12

Smoknn knocked Marlo out today. Looks like it's between the top two, with Tony, Bodie and Jagger still having a miracle shot at a tie.

The remaining picks for Smoknn and Beauregard are:

smoknn: Florida, Florida State, Kansas St, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Kent State, Alabama
beauregard: Florida, Florida State, Kansas St, Texas AM, Pittsburgh, Kent State, Notre Dame

The Dirk/Diva battle promises to be even more epic! :bowdown:
Unfortunately they both picked Notre Dame :rofl:
But they do have two different picks out of the last seven games; the Go Daddy and Compass Bowls.

Status
Not open for further replies.