• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2013 NCAA Football Bowl Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg Washington State are you kidding me??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

One of the most stunning collapses in bowl history :shock: :facepalm:

If that's the way my picks are going to perform I'll have last place locked up in no time :1orglaugh

Well the first day of games is done. What did you think of the games? For me I enjoyed watching 2 of the games especially the ending of them. Unless its my favorite team playing I want to watch a good close played game.

And lurkingdirk you can strutt around for the moment since you took the early lead.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Dirk's celebrating now cuz he knows he won't be when it's over. Live it up while you can, bunky! :D ;)

I guess Smoker is relinquishing his share of the crown without a fight this year? What's up with that??? :dunno:

Well we are 6 games into the bowl season and Dirk maintains his 1 game lead. Hopefully someone can take him down soon .

He's already won this thing twice, going for the hat trick this year, and I think he'll probably make it. Looks like he's "in the zone".

I guess Smoker is relinquishing his share of the crown without a fight this year? What's up with that??? :dunno:

Sure hope I'm wrong but based on a couple of posts on the main thread I've got a feeling things aren't good with his father's health :(
As they aren't with you father's, or my mother's. So difficult to deal with, and especially during the holidays, when things are "supposed" to be joyous.

Wishing everyone a healthy & peaceful Christmas.

(still trying to figure out how Washington State lost that game ........ :wtf: :facepalm:)

He's already won this thing twice, going for the hat trick this year, and I think he'll probably make it. Looks like he's "in the zone".

I just took a year off winning to let everyone else feel they have a chance.
:D

Hope family health issues have the best possible resolution today, and I hope everyone is able to enjoy the day.

Dirk, I wanted to let you know that you are no longer alone in first place. With Marshall winning we are now tied with 6 wins each. And will remain tied at least half way thru the day tomorrow.

Now I just have to hope no one else made different picks and beats us both over the next few games.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Looking back at my picks, I am surprised I got any of them right. My ESPN.com picks are much better BECAUSE THEY ARE THE EXACT OPPOSITE in most cases.

In that case I must ask why you didn't turn in the same picks as you used for ESPN.

What I hated so far was 1 of the earlier games I thought I was winning it till after half time when I checked and realized I had picked Buffalo.

I just took a year off winning to let everyone else feel they have a chance.
:D

:1orglaugh
I actually almost believe this, because after being way behind early you almost caught up and won last year too.

After going zero for three today I think I'm probably already mathematically eliminated :facepalm: :o :banme: :1orglaugh

Best of luck to the remaining fivesome :thumbsup:

Now that today's games are over here are the current standings

lirkingdirk - 9
RodgerBama - 9
Jagger69 - 8
bodie54 - 7
BigCockTony - 6
feller469 - 6

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I fully expect the folks in Vegas to send a limo for me any time now. Remember, Vegas wasn't built on people winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.