• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2014/15 NCAA Football Bowl Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I could still win it if bodie was to disappear mysteriously, right?

The current standings

bodie54 - 24 correct
Ace Boobtoucher - 23 correct
dakdak - 21 correct
bobjustbob - 20 correct
TheAdmiral
Jagger69 - 18 correct
RodgerBama - 17 correct
feller469 - 16 correct
smoknn

And it's not official yet since there is 1 more game to go. But since bodie and Ace both have Oregon in the
championship game, we have no choice but to admit that bodie is the winner. I will still post the final results after the
championship game anyway.

since bodie and Ace both have Oregon in the championship game, we have no choice but to admit that bodie is the winner.

:partysml:

That's a three peat (or a 2 1/3rd peat if you count ties lol) :nanner:

As I was telling dakdak on the regular thread, I got very lucky. My choices tanked on several games I was pretty certain about, but I got lucky with a whole bunch of games I just took a stab at.
Ace ended up making that huge comeback to get within one. That was mighty impressive.
This is a great crew of posters/players and I sure thank everyone for joining in. It was a rough holiday season - a second year in a row dealing with serious illness in the family - so having this contest and these bowl games to watch was a much needed respite from those troubles.
Thanks especially to Rodger for all of his work hosting and managing the thread :hatsoff:
Hope to see you all here in again in 2015 :glugglug:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I enjoyed this and look forward to next year. 'Bama, preciate you hosting. Glad I was able to demonstrate my horrible luck when predicting the outcome of sporting events. Oh, by the way, I am 0-1 in marriage too.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
So that is where the term "How you like them apples?" comes from. Not going to ask how you core them.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'm really not sure about this 8 game playoff thing. These are kids trying to get into a man's game. Is it right to determine a national champion at the cost of hurting young bodies? Not to mention how much college time is spent on football rather on academics. I mean, look at how few recruits ever get invitations and their whole fucking college years are football time. Do we really, really, REALLY need to know which college football team is the best in the nation? Only if you are going to make money off of it.

I'm really not sure about this 8 game playoff thing. These are kids trying to get into a man's game. Is it right to determine a national champion at the cost of hurting young bodies? Not to mention how much college time is spent on football rather on academics. I mean, look at how few recruits ever get invitations and their whole fucking college years are football time. Do we really, really, REALLY need to know which college football team is the best in the nation? Only if you are going to make money off of it.

thats a fair point bob but really you would be adding one or two more games for four and two teams in the entire nation. and supposedly they would be the elite college players to make it that far. i don't think it is asking too much.

Well the championship game is over and we have to congrats to Ohio State for winning the National Championship.

And now we can officially name bodie54 the winner of our contest here with a total of 24 correct.

Did anyone notice the 1 team none of us picked is the national champion?

Well the championship game is over and we have to congrats to Ohio State for winning the National Championship.

:hatsoff:

Did anyone notice the 1 team none of us picked is the national champion?

Yep. A team that quite possibly wouldn't have even made the final four if they hadn't absolutely destroyed Wisconsin in the Big 10 title game and/or if the Big 12 had a conference championship game.

And now we can officially name bodie54 the winner of our contest here with a total of 24 correct.

24 correct, but somehow I actually managed to lose money this year betting the bowls :1orglaugh
Thanks again to everyone for playing :hatsoff:
And thanks greatly again to you Rodger for hosting :hatsoff:
It was a lot of fun, as always, and lord willing I'll be back next year to try for a fourth title in a row :nanner:

congrads to the cOckSUckers. and thanks roger. after the SEC has been in the NC game every year for the past decade. it seemed strange one side wasnt SEC. I OFFICIALLY put bodie on suicide watch...dont blame you bud when alabama tossed the hast INT so was i :suicide::suicide:

next year we should charge about 10$ to get in. if we would push it all year we can get more people involved . make someone a nice new years.

I OFFICIALLY put bodie on suicide watch...dont blame you bud when alabama tossed the hast INT so was i :suicide::suicide:

I DO live close to a very high cliff .... lol

next year we should charge about 10$ to get in. if we would push it all year we can get more people involved . make someone a nice new years.

Not a bad idea, except the law of averages says there's no chance in hell of me winning again next year. So I better set that sawbuck aside now for whoever does lol

Status
Not open for further replies.