• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2012 NCAA Football BOWL CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
28 games down, 7 to go........

Smoknn 20
Beauregard 19
Marlo 17
Tony 17
Bodie 17
Jagger 17
Rodger 16
STDiva 16
Dirk 15
Maildude 12

Smoknn knocked Marlo out today. Looks like it's between the top two, with Tony, Bodie and Jagger still having a miracle shot at a tie.

The remaining picks for Smoknn and Beauregard are:

smoknn: Florida, Florida State, Kansas St, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Kent State, Alabama
beauregard: Florida, Florida State, Kansas St, Texas AM, Pittsburgh, Kent State, Notre Dame

The Dirk/Diva battle promises to be even more epic! :bowdown:
Unfortunately they both picked Notre Dame :rofl:
But they do have two different picks out of the last seven games; the Go Daddy and Compass Bowls.

I will destroy him.

That is all.

I would like to root against Alabama just because they have won so much already recently. But I can't stand all the Notre Dame fans in the media who think they are the greatest every year even when they suck. At least its not 2 SEC teams again in rematch I guess.

It's like the super bowl from last year. Giants win, my boss gets a bigger head and thinks NY is the end all, be all. Pats win and it would have been the wife's relatives in Boston bragging all year long. It's a loosing battle either way.

Doh! ........I left out the Florida State game (everybody picked FSU)

29 games down, 6 games to go........

Smoknn 21
Beauregard 20
Marlo 18
Tony 18
Bodie 18
Jagger 18
Rodger 17
STDiva 17
Dirk 16
Maildude 13

Its a pretty damn good battle going on.

I'm just happy to be in contention lol..

It is a good battle between you and smokin. Good luck to you both :thumbsup:

Jagger and I are both praying for a Florida, Oregon, Texas A&M, MIssissippi, Pittsburgh, Arkansas State, Alabama parlay :D

Omg @ Jadeveon Clowney's hit in yesterday's game.

Probably the best hit I've ever seen and perfect timing given that South Carolina was absolutely hosed on the 4th down measurement the play prior.

Another look:

ClowneyHit_original.gif

^ sorry. I meant to post that in the general 2012 NCAA Football thread. I had multiple windows open and clicked on the wrong tab.

Carry on.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
It is a good battle between you and smokin. Good luck to you both :thumbsup:

Jagger and I are both praying for a Florida, Oregon, Texas A&M, MIssissippi, Pittsburgh, Arkansas State, Alabama parlay :D

Amen, brother. I'd be proud to share the title with you, Bodie! Let's face it though....gonna be tough at this stage.

i just want to take time to say miss st sucks ass...they have always sucked ass...and they will never stop!....if i forget that bodie...can you remind me? that is all i got for now.

No problem, Animus. Saw that a few times on Sports Center last night and yes it was one MONSTEROUS hit :brick:

30 games down, 5 games to go........

Smoknn 21
Beauregard 20
Marlo 18
Tony 18
Bodie 18
Jagger 18
Rodger 17
STDiva 17
Dirk 16
Maildude 13

.....status unchanged, as everyone picked Florida.

i just want to take time to say miss st sucks ass...they have always sucked ass...and they will never stop!....if i forget that bodie...can you remind me? that is all i got for now.

:1orglaugh I've been sucking their ass for 2 1/2 years, but I finally gave up on them a little after mid season this year.

But really, I think far and away the most deserving winner of THE BACONSALT BOWL AWARD has got to be Florida.

Gator fans, enjoy this covered trophy, your team certainly earned it :baconsalt:

:1orglaugh I've been sucking their ass for 2 1/2 years, but I finally gave up on them a little after mid season this year.

But really, I think far and away the most deserving winner of THE BACONSALT BOWL AWARD has got to be Florida.

Gator fans, enjoy this covered trophy, your team certainly earned it :baconsalt:

i dont know bodie? at LEAST florida and lsu showed up....i think they called miss st the night before the game and said i know this is a late notice but you guys have a bowl game to play tomorrow. i am OFFICIALLY DONE! with miss st :rofl2::rofl2:

let me ask you a question bodie mr (get the line before everyone else) did i or did i not see okl -5 against texas a&m when the line first open? now a&m is a 3.5 favorite? either way..forget anything i said about that game . i am just watching now. did i see that right? has it moved THAT MUCH? someone help me out here

I can't remember smoknn. I didn't pay much attention to the opening line of that game.

i dont know bodie? at LEAST florida and lsu showed up....i think they called miss st the night before the game and said i know this is a late notice but you guys have a bowl game to play tomorrow. i am OFFICIALLY DONE! with miss st :rofl2::rofl2:

:1orglaugh

Ok but Miss St was a 1 and a 1/2 point dog

Florida was favored by 14

So.....sorry, but Florida retains the giant steaming :baconsalt: award

What's the SEC's record so far, 2 and 3? ...with Texas AM, Mississippi and Alabama left to go.
The PAC 12 is below .500 too at 3 and 4, with only Oregon left.

Other dishonorable mentions for piss poor performances:

Fresno State
UCLA
USC
Louisiana-Monroe (brutally bad)
Purdue
West Virginia

Well shoot, I still think Oregon is the best team in the nation this year, but perhaps I'm a wee bit biased :D

31 games down, 4 games to go........

Smoknn 21
Beauregard 20
Tony 19
Bodie 19
Jagger 19
Marlo 18
Rodger 18
STDiva 18
Dirk 17
Maildude 14

We're still alive, Jagger :nanner:
C'mon, A&M! :boobies:

Well shoot, I still think Oregon is the best team in the nation this year, but perhaps I'm a wee bit biased :D

31 games down, 4 games to go........

Smoknn 21
Beauregard 20
Tony 19
Bodie 19
Jagger 19
Marlo 18
Rodger 18
STDiva 18
Dirk 17
Maildude 14

We're still alive, Jagger :nanner:
C'mon, A&M! :boobies:

as i said a few pages back...the game everyone wanted to see was oregon bama.....that game will look more and more like the game that should have been....as the clock winds down....and..texas a&m and stanford should have something to say about that. i dont care how bad okl beats them. they beat bama okl didnt last i remember ND was beating okl in their front yard. johnny is the best qb i seen in the last 5 years (in the ncaa) the day they played bama...the whole team played the best game of the year. that wont happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.