• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2014/15 NCAA Football Bowl Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw c'mon smoknn we finally have a chance for our dream showdown........and you're down six point to the buckstyes! :facepalm:
For the sake of the SEC and all that's holy.......you must get your team to rally!!!! lol

I will take Oregon. I know I wasn't drinking the night I picked Ohio State to beat Alabama but I'm pretty sure there was some residual stuff floating in my blood stream. Oregon over Ohio State in the Phallus near Dallas.

The only person who correctly predicted the championship game matchup. Well done, feller :hatsoff:

ok i am going to say this and take a chance on getting a bomb dropped on my house. ( notice i am not saying anything) i am just saying. no one here or anyone i know is giving ohio st a chance. again i am not saying anything....just making a point. if somehow...ohio st should win the NC vegas would get fat. like most of you guys i cant see it happening. i mean it just dont look possible. if they beat bama then they have to beat oregon or fla st.. i hate it when it dont look possible........<<<i posted this about 2 weeks ago......

Well what can I say, my team lost. But it was a entertaining game.

Anyway here are the updated standings

bodie54 - 21 correct
Ace Boobtoucher - 19 correct
dakdak
bobjustbob - 18 correct
TheAdmiral - 16 correct
Jagger69 - 15 correct
RodgerBama
feller469 - 13 correct
smoknn

The fuck? I picked 'em too, mang.

Yeah you did, Ace. Well done and sorry I overlooked that. You've gone on a heck of a streak here the last 3 days. 10 wins in a row. Holy frijoles! :flame:

edit: about to become 11 with the Pittsburgh game. and the way the Big 10 is rolling it should reach 12 with your alma mater.

Last edited:
so pretty much bodie has this in the bag at this point right?

I think so but I'm not completely sure. Based on my computations I think Bob could still tie me, but then I've never been a math whiz, so..... lol

i shall smite you next year sir
(but well done)

Thanks dakdak :glugglug: I will spend the next 12 months preparing myself for that smiting lol

Yipes UCLA is running all over K-State. I absolutely did not see that coming. My wallet is going to shrink a bit thanks to this one, dammit :brick:

I sure hope everything is ok with Jagger and family. Haven't seen him post since 12/20 :(

everyone needs to rep rogerbama for running this. thank you sir

Absolutely. So grateful to Rodger for hosting this again :hatsoff: :glugglug:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
UCLA did its best to give it away late, but held on. That onside kick kick was pretty cool. If K-State could have recovered it, the outcome could have been different.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I sure hope everything is ok with Jagger and family. Haven't seen him post since 12/20 :(

Absolutely. So grateful to Rodger for hosting this again :hatsoff: :glugglug:

Yea, your right. The old man has been away for a while. We'll hear from him soon.

As far as Rodger goes, I'll thank him only if I win. Otherwise this is a stupid contest with stupid rules and stupid participants. A pox on him and his ancestors.

And yes bodie, bobjustbob could tie you if he gets the next 2 correct and Ohio St wins.

Here are the updated standings

bodie54 - 22 correct
Ace boobtoucher - 21 correct
bobjustbob - 20 correct
dakdak
TheAdmiral - 18 correct
RodgerBama - 17 correct
Jagger 69 - 16 correct
feller469 - 15 correct
smoknn

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Here are the updated standings.

I want a recount. Did you forget to include the results of the Clem's BBQ Sauce Bowl? Don't come back to this thread without an ans'a Bama.

Status
Not open for further replies.