• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2012 NCAA Football BOWL CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
31 games to go.......

Beauregard 4
Rodger 4
Bodie 4
Marlo 3
Smoknn 3
Jagger 2
Maildude 2
Tony 2
STDiva 1
Dirk 1

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Since I am now 2 games behind you, am I finished, Bodie? Is the king indeed dead already? Sorry man, too lazy to figure it out myself. :D

i want my 9 points in the nevada game...i was robbed...they was on dope the last 3 minutes? bodie is cheating jagger....somehow? he had the line on bama and notre dame 30 minutes after we beat georgia....help me watch him.......:busted:

No worries Jagger, thanks to Boise State you are still alive and well. If Washington had won that game you'd have been on life support :1orglaugh

:1orglaugh Smoknn

6 games down, 29 to go......

Rodger 6
Beauregard 5
Bodie 5
Marlo 5
Smoknn 5
Jagger 4
Dirk 3
Tony 3
Maildude 2
STDiva 2

No worries Jagger, thanks to Boise State you are still alive and well. If Washington had won that game you'd have been on life support

Which raises a question......

With 2 minutes left in the game trailing by 1 point Boise ran it up the middle on 4th and 1 at around the UW 30 yard line. It appeared the play gained nothing. Even after a generous looking spot by the ref the ball appeared to be slightly short of the superimposed first down line on the TV screen. And yet, the officials didn't call for a measurement, they just signaled it a first down.

My question is, why in the hell didn't Sarkesian ask for a review, or at least a measurement? :wtf:
If it had turned out Boise was short it's game over, UW wins.

Did anybody else see this and wonder the same thing?

No worries Jagger, thanks to Boise State you are still alive and well. If Washington had won that game you'd have been on life support :1orglaugh

:1orglaugh Smoknn

6 games down, 29 to go......

Rodger 6
Beauregard 5
Bodie 5
Marlo 5
Smoknn 5
Jagger 4
Dirk 3
Tony 3
Maildude 2
STDiva 2

Yes. Only 1 down from Jagger.

Really, I know I'm not winning at this point, but if I can beat Jagger, I'll still feel like I have accomplished something. If I can beat Bodie, I'll be erect for a week.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my football buddies i hope Santa brings everyone what they want. he promised me bama would win another national championship. .....i said look! fat man..you know you got to come back here next year right? he said i completely understand that. ...he said put it in the sack???

Merry Christmas to you too Smoknn :glugglug:

7 games down, 28 to go, and Rodger is undefeated so far :bowdown: ...... (nice effort, Fresno State :facepalm:)

Rodger 7
Marlo 6
Beauregard 5
Bodie 5
Smoknn 5
Jagger 4
Tony 4
Dirk 3
STDiva 3
Maildude 2

8 games down, 27 to go.........

Rodger 7
Marlo 7
Smoknn 6
Beauregard 5
Bodie 5
Tony 5
Jagger 4
STDiva 4
Dirk 3
Maildude 3

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
3 games back is a lot. The king may not be dead but he's definitely on life-support. The Smokemeister is making his move it appears!

Assuming Baylor wins, which looks like a safe assumption........

11 games down, 24 to go.......

Marlo 9
Smoknn 9
Rodger 8
Beauregard 8
Bodie 7
Tony 7
Jagger 7
Maildude 6
STDiva 5
Dirk 5

Umm... Duke is giving Cincinnati all they can handle right now wow...
Crazy bowl season so far.

What a bizarre finish to that game. If you had Cincy and gave the points you were ready to jump out of a building with 1:30 left to play, but instead You Miraculously ended up covering.

Status
Not open for further replies.