• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2015/2016 NCAA Bowl Challenge

Is the major board outage finally over....??

Las Vegas - BYU vs. Utah

BYU spots Utah 5 TD's and only loses by one :brick:
They turned the ball over in each of their first five possessions, each leading to a Utah TD. With 7 minutes left in the 1st quarter they were already down 28 to zip :eek:
That increased to 35 zip by the end of the quarter.

Well the first day of bowl games is over, did it live up to what you hoped for?

Here is how we stand after day 1
bodie54 - 4
RodgerBama - 4
ThatRedWing - 4
Ace Boobtoucher - 3
Jagger69 - 3

And with Western Kentucky's victory Rodger takes the lead!

(btw that was my one actual coin flip game and sure enough the flip came up wrong lol)

Wohooo! I am in the lead early in the contest but we have a long way to go before the end.

And for the record I have 5 correct while everyone else has 4 correct.

Utah State win the yardage and first down wars, but penalties, missed opportunities and turnovers cost them the game.
And so Ace joins Rodger in the lead!

Ace was the only one smart enough to take Akron but then he fell back to join the rest of us and picked Temple.

So at the moment Ace And Rodger are tied with 5, while everyone else has 4. Wonder what the next 2 game will produce.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Utah State is a pretender. They put together enough wins to make it to a bowl but just barely. Akron has produced some great quality players after they get the leftovers from OSU aka The Devil. I genuinely thought Temple was going go get over the hump after watching them beat Pedo State earlier this year and hanging with the Golden Domers for four quarters.

Well, it looks like everyone but Jagger goes two for two today.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Jagger's just toying with us at this point. Letting us get our hopes up early while knowing he's going to blow by us in crunch time :yesyes:

I'd like to believe what you allege to be true is indeed the case, Bodie. Alas, I fear that the sad truth is that I simply have made some very bad picks thus far instead. :eek:

After 1 game so far today we have some movement in the standings

RodgerBama - 9
Ace Boobtoucher - 8
ThatRedWing - 8
bodie54 - 7
Jagger69 - 6

Wonder how things will look after the day is done.

I'd like to believe what you allege to be true is indeed the case, Bodie. Alas, I fear that the sad truth is that I simply have made some very bad picks thus far instead. :eek:

I'm not lighting it up either. As a matter of fact, it looks like I could end up being the cellar dweller by day's end lol

I thought I would give a update with 3 games completed so far today.

RodgerBama - 10
ThatRedWing - 10
Ace Boobtoucher - 9
bodie54 - 9
Jagger69 - 8

Indiana wins all the stats categories - has a 7 point lead with 4 minutes left - misses short field goal in OT to lose :facepalm:
That one really hurt...and I came soooo damn close to picking Duke instead lol

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I had Duke but I thought it wouldn't be that close. First bowl win in 54 years. Wow. Good for them.

You would think they could have a camera looking straight up the goal post. That field goal attempt looked really close to me.

Anyway here are the standing

RodgerBama - 12
Ace Boobtoucher - 11
ThatRedWing - 11
bodie54 - 10
Jagger69 - 9