• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2008 - 2009 World Football Thread (EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milan should be relegated after that... not Juve!!

but now we're back and we'll always be better than Milan!
i guess you are right but milan has berlusconi who owns half of italy don't forget that berlusconi is the second man in italy after the president napolitano

yeah... what a match tonight... Juventus crashed Milan... Sissoko was superb in the midfield... De Ceglie did a great match... Del Piero and Amauri are the best... if Del Piero scored that 5th goal it would be one hell of a goal!!

juve played a perfect match but mellberg is an idiot any way they are not facing the bright side in milano city
carlo ancelotti is very stupid coach probably he is not a coach he is a couch

if Diego really joins Juve in January we'll be European Champions... bring on Chelsea, Manchester, Bayern... we'll own them all!!
it's hard to see Diego out of bremen in January may be after the season but not now
don't forget that inter wants him too
-------------------------------------------
if you are talking about the best it's gonna be IBRAHIMOVIC

Milan should be relegated after that... not Juve!!

but now we're back and we'll always be better than Milan!
i guess you are right but milan has berlusconi who owns half of italy don't forget that berlusconi is the second man in italy after the president napolitano

yeah... what a match tonight... Juventus crashed Milan... Sissoko was superb in the midfield... De Ceglie did a great match... Del Piero and Amauri are the best... if Del Piero scored that 5th goal it would be one hell of a goal!!

juve played a perfect match but mellberg is an idiot any way they are not facing the bright side in milano city
carlo ancelotti is very stupid coach probably he is not a coach he is a couch

if Diego really joins Juve in January we'll be European Champions... bring on Chelsea, Manchester, Bayern... we'll own them all!!
it's hard to see Diego out of bremen in January may be after the season but not now
don't forget that inter wants him too
-------------------------------------------
if you are talking about the best it's gonna be IBRAHIMOVIC

great to see that Tabata is doing good in Turkey... will he move to Fenerbahce??

Fenerbahce absolutey ignores Tabata and searches new players in Europe. Tabata - Deivid - Alex - Roberto Carlos - Semih: Dynamo 5 of Fenerbahce. I wish this was real and Fenerbahce was still in Champs League.

Man United play the Ecudorian champions in the final of World CLub Chamapionship.

Only saw the United/Osaka game, was pleasantly surprised with how good Osaka were. Tried knocking the ball around and could have won.

Champions League Draw:
Chelsea v Juventus, Villarreal v Panathinaikos, Sporting v Bayern Munich
Atletico Madrid v Porto, Olympique Lyon v Barcelona, Real Madrid v Liverpool
Arsenal v AS Roma, Inter Milan v Manchester United

Ranieri taking Juventus back to visit the Bridge and face his old club.
Jose Mourinho renews rivalry with Alex Ferguson.
Most people say tie of the round is Real Madrid against Liverpool but for me it is Lyon/Barcelona.

English or Italian?

the 3 italian teams were drawn with three English teams

I give my vote to the UK teams, they are superior imo

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
good to see Juve playing a strong team like Chelsea already in the next phase... we can beat them as AS Roma did (1-0 in London and 3-1 in Rome)... we're much better than AS Roma and I think Juve will qualify to the quarter-finals and play Villarreal!!

as for the other matches...
Villarreal v Panathinaikos - not a great match... I think Villarreal will qualify
Atletico Madrid v Porto - Atletico Madrid has a much better team but Porto was ahead of Arsenal... so if Porto qualifies not a surprise
Olympique Lyon v Barcelona - Barcelona wins in France and Spain
Real Madrid v Liverpool - Real Madrid were eliminated in the last 2 UCL in this round... and I think they will go away again here
Arsenal v AS Roma - another great match... I hate both teams... but I want AS Roma to win (easier for Juve)
Inter Milan v Manchester United - this match is going to be amazing to watch... as I don't like Inter... go Manchester!!

Inter Milan vs Manchester United
Ibrahimovic vs C.Ronaldo
Mourunho vs Freguson
the best teams in the world with the best players and coaches
it could final mot 16th round match

I'm sure that inter will qualify through man united

Milan got Beckham! Awesome match, show-off player at the show-off team. :D

Atlético - Porto : Atletico wins.
Lyon - Barcelona : Barça all the way.
Arsenal - Roma : Oddest game of the second stage, Roma will win over Arsenal i think.
Inter - Man. United : Man. United will be welcomed for quarter final. End of line for Inter.
Real Madrid - Liverpool : Liverpool seems to have advantage but Real won't give up that easily.
Chelsea - Juventus : Fuck Chelsea, Juventus is back and they want the cup.
Villarreal - Panathinaikos : Bye bye Panathiniaikos.
Sporting - Bayern : Easy bite by Bayern.

Atlético - Porto : Atletico wins.
Lyon - Barcelona : Barcalona, easily.
Arsenal - Roma : Roma will just edge it over Arsenal
Inter - Man. United : Mourinho has lost only once against Ferguson in 12 matches so feel Inter will sneak it
Real Madrid - Liverpool : Real Madrid's best shot of a trophy this season. Will win here
Chelsea - Juventus : Closest tie of round. I say Chelsea edge it
Villarreal - Panathinaikos : Villarreal comfortably.
Sporting - Bayern: Think Bayern will easily win this tie.

Liverpool completely mismanaged the game at the Emirates. When they were gifted with Adebayor sendoff they basically sat on their dicks until they figured out they had an extra man. Although the Gunners did catch a break with Benitez not coaching the game, I suppose. It was an intense game. Arsenal deserved the point. Adebayor should not have been sent off or given a yellow card AT ALL. Neither offense was bookable, imo. The Ref let the game get away from him.

I don't see Arsenal winning anything if Cesc is gone for the season. He (and Alumunia) are irreplaceable this season. Little Mozart/Rosicky, Eduardo AND Walcott would all have to come back for the game against Villa and ALL would have to MAGICALLY PLAY like they've been playing all this time in order for Arsenal to have any success.

If the Gunners were healthy--based on drawing Roma I'd say Arsenal would be FAVORED to make it through. Now, with Cesc probably gone...it's going to be tough to get past Roma. I don't see Chelski getting past Juventus. I think Man U is in for a dogfight too. Liverpool is out also. They won't beat Real Madrid.

The commentators were saying Le Professor might be off to Real Madrid after the season. With the upheaval within Arsenal's Management ranks...with a miserable, injury-plagued season most likely...hmmm. I wonder if he won't make a huge cash grab and bail...

Bitterness for gooners everywhere....

Liverpool played as they have all season, sit back and hit on the counter. No urgency and that is what I feel will prevent them winning th eleague as against 10 men surely they should have removed a efensive midfielder and replaced him with an attacking player as opposed to keeping the same defensive system.

If Wenger does go to Real Madrid he will be sacked within 2 years.

It just means he will have more money to buy promising younsters.
At least he may not lose the kids when they start to become good if the was at Real Madrid.

If Wenger does go to Real Madrid he will be sacked within 2 years.
I agree about Liverpool. I sat there watching, WTF are they doing?, when they didn't IMMEDIATELY make changes. Granted Benitez wasn't on the bench...but c'mon...poor coaching by them. The Gunners actually were threatening to score with 10 down, which being at Home, I suppose they were inclined to do...

Not necessarily about Le Professor. He's what 60? He doesn't have time to bring in youngsters and wait around for them to play "Arsenal football"....he would be tasked with "bringing out the best" from Real Madrid's stars plus whomever would be on the Arsene Shopping List (Cesc, RvP, Trezeguet?, Ronaldo?):dunno:

I'm concerned about all the boardroom shenanigans going on at Arsenal. I don't like to read about Russian mobsters, forcing out longtime shareholders, hostile takeovers, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.