• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2008 - 2009 World Football Thread (EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, sucking Fenerbahce got knocked out of Champions League. Fuck Aragones and Aziz Yildirim! Good bye, Aragones! Welcome back, Zico!

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
Finally, sucking Fenerbahce got knocked out of Champions League. Fuck Aragones and Aziz Yildirim! Good bye, Aragones! Welcome back, Zico!
now that Fenerbahce is out of Champions League there are big rumours here that Alex might transfer to Santos in January... great... he's one of the best players in the world!

I reckon Arsenal/Chelsea wil be a draw, going for 1-1.
Manchester derby will be interesting, I reckon a few players sent off. 2 from City/1 United

Arsenal beat Chelsea. Game was poor but Arsenal probably deserved to edge it although they got a major slice of luck with the equaliser.
Man United beat City 1-0, thought a draw would have been fair but the ref was hopeless both Fletcher and Rafael should have been sent off alongside Ronaldo.

Arsenal's young guns lose against Burnley thank to 2 goals from Kevin McDonald and som good keeping from the beast.

Derby knock ouf Stoke so at least 2 lower league teams in the semi's.

now that Fenerbahce is out of Champions League there are big rumours here that Alex might transfer to Santos in January... great... he's one of the best players in the world!

Alex is good but we have never seen his peak performance continuously. I think Ariel Ortega and Pierre van Hooijdonk were totally better than Alex de Souza. But, i don't want to lose him because Fenerbahce does not have any substitude player after him.

StormRuller, watch Fenerbahce, please. Aziz Yildirim is going. Saadettin Saran is coming. New Fenerbahce will be rocking.

I want Zico back so bad. We need him and Mehmet Aurelio! Fuck Aragones!

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
I'll try to watch the next Fenerbahce match of the UCL... here in Brazil they don't make live games of the Turkish League... only Premier League, Calcio, La Liga and Bundesliga!!

It looks like it was Robin van Persie who was the target of William Gallas's venom recently. Although, RvP came up H U G E this weekend so..it's hard to rally around Gallas at the moment.

Will Gallas be sent out of the club in January? I bet he'd prefer to finish his career in France. Isn't his best buddy Claude Makele? Where's he playing now? Lyon?

Gallas might come good now he is no longer captain but feel h ewill be offf at end of season as Wenger doesn't like much movement in January.
Then Gallas will be back in France

AnnieDevilish

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Mark Bosnich has returned to the world of professional Football!

After playing for English Premier League giants Chelsea and Manchester United, Mark Bosnich is currently under trial at A-League club, Central Coast Mariners where he recently proved he still has the skills and agility of a top-notch goalkeeper even after being out of of top-tier professional football for 6 years. The Mariners cruised to victory in their pre-season cup match against rivals Sydney FC, the score 3 - 0. Bosnich further underscored his return by denying a spot kick penalty.

Pending fitness tests he may become a semi-permanent goalkeeper for the club, particularly whilst Mariners and Olyroo's star goalkeeper Danny Vukovic serves out a 12 month ban.

In other A-League news, The 2008-09 season will see the introduction of both a seven-team Youth League and a eight-team women's league known as the W-League which will run parallel to the A-League season. The season will also include breaks for FIFA match days for the first time.

Wow!! Really.... had almost forgot all about Mark Bosnich. Thought he had given up football after all the controvercy.. oh well... hope he will do good towards the end of his carreer:)

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Gallas might come good now he is no longer captain but feel h ewill be offf at end of season as Wenger doesn't like much movement in January.
Then Gallas will be back in France

While on the subject of Arsenal, all those "fans" responsible for the booing of Eboue ought to be ashamed of themselves.
He's not one of my favourite players - but booing him while the match is still ongoing is out of order.

Poor show at the Emirates, imo....:(

^^
Agreed. We got the result against Wigan. Hell, with all the missed chances for RvP I thought I'd hear some boos reigning down on him!

Gooner fans need to just chill a bit....

All football teams have an element about them that will boo the scape goats regardless of how well they have played where as certain other players can get away with anything and still be cheered.

Monday Night Results

West Ham lose 2-0 at home to Tottenham in the Premiership.

Crystal Palace win 3-0 at home to Southampton in the Championship.

All football teams have an element about them that will boo the scape goats regardless of how well they have played where as certain other players can get away with anything and still be cheered.

True.

I rewatched the Arsenal/Wigan game and I think Omega is right on the money. The fans went overboard and it was CLEAR that the boos were affecting him. The fans were pretty lethargic all game long. I didn't hear much cheering and singing. I felt uncomfortable for Eboue and was glad Wenger sub'd him out.

The one Gunner that annoys me most is Denilson. I have watched him lose possesion cheaply in that game and basically all season long. I wouldn't boo him BUT I wouldn't mind him heading to the bench either.....

Status
Not open for further replies.