• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2008 - 2009 World Football Thread (EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A massive blunder from a vastly over rated goalkeeper who doesn't deserve half the praise he is given.

:thumbsup:

titsrock said:
I rewatched the Arsenal/Wigan game and I think Omega is right on the money. The fans went overboard and it was CLEAR that the boos were affecting him. The fans were pretty lethargic all game long. I didn't hear much cheering and singing. I felt uncomfortable for Eboue and was glad Wenger sub'd him out.

The one Gunner that annoys me most is Denilson. I have watched him lose possesion cheaply in that game and basically all season long. I wouldn't boo him BUT I wouldn't mind him heading to the bench either.....

I share your pain with players being shit and not being subbed or whatever.

I was amazed he even took Eboue off after his performance as he doesnt seem to be able to do it any other time.

Wenger just cant see any arsenal player play shit, hence why he doesnt sign nobody! :mad:

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
damn Werder Bremen... why did they have to tie their 2 matches against Anorthosis... if they have won at least their home match Internazionale would be out of UCL!! :mad::mad:

I'm bianconeri... so that's why I'm this pissed with Werder Bremen!! :mad::mad:

I'm so so so so fucking happy! Fenerbahce got knocked out in European cups totally! Maldonado, Josico, Güiza and Aragones, go to your fucking homes! You are waste of time, effort and money! Your days are also numbered! Aziz Yildirim must fuck off also!

StormRuller

Funkwerkz... Maldonado used to play in Santos FC... he was very good when he played here!! I miss him so much in our MF defensive!

Last season, he was satisfactory. But this season, he is pretty disappointing. I believe he's a talented player.

He better leaves Fenerbahce when he has time for consideration about his new club till January transfer season. He got a red card during tonight's Dinamo Kyiv game for nothing, more like a stupid action against a Dinamo player. He lost the spirit. I don't want a player like him in Fenerbahce. He needs a new challenge in a different club, i think.

hey guys what you think about adriano's situation with inter ?

don't miss inter against chievo in sunday afternoon and the big event milan against juve
i hope they go out even so we ( inter ) run with 8 points in the lead

StormRuller

Juve will crash Milan tomorrow!!

as for Adriano... after he lost his father he went this way... alcohol and stuff... the media here are talking a lot about this and saying he might join Flamengo... I don't know... he needs some treatment!!

Motherfucker Sao Paolo are the champions! OMG! I cannot stand that stinking crap. :D Next time, Santos or Palmerias will crash them!

I support Juventus! Screw Milan!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Motherfucker Sao Paolo are the champions! OMG! I cannot stand that stinking crap. :D Next time, Santos or Palmerias will crash them!

An Italian mate of mine would be VERY concerned at that last remark....:D

Juve will crash Milan tomorrow!!

as for Adriano... after he lost his father he went this way... alcohol and stuff... the media here are talking a lot about this and saying he might join Flamengo... I don't know... he needs some treatment!!

i hope milan and juve end as 1-1

and inter win against cheivo so +8 in the lead away from both of them

StormRuller

yeah... Sao Paulo won again... they're lucky!! :mad:
Santos will be good next year... they signed Madson (runner offensive) and next week they will sign with Lucio Flavio (great playmaker)!

we're also trying to get Jefferson and Willians (both from Santo Andre which promoted to Serie A for next year... young promises) and we're also trying to get Cicinho from Roma as he's having some problems with Luciano Spaletti... we only need one DF and I see now news about this!

Palmeiras is also building a good team for Libertadores 2009... Marquinhos and Keirrison were the best youngsters which played for small clubs in Serie A 2008 and they might play against Juve in FIFA Club World Cup 2009!! ;)

ARAB PRIDE عربي;2762240 said:
i hope milan and juve end as 1-1

and inter win against cheivo so +8 in the lead away from both of them
first... it's nice to have another member here that likes the Calcio... we only see comments about the Premier League here... about the Gunners!! now I can talk more about the Calcio... and with one rivalry.... cool!!

if Juve wins 1-0 in the last minute I don't care... 3 points is what matters.. but I want Juve to crash those rossoneri... I hate Milan... more than Inter.. believe me!!

I didn't hate Inter as I hate now 3 years ago... but after our title were just robbed and I see Inter as the Italian Champions of 2005/2006 is so :mad:

I know it won't happen... but I want tomorrow Inter 0-1 Chievo!! :D

irst... it's nice to have another member here that likes the Calcio... we only see comments about the Premier League here... about the Gunners!! now I can talk more about the Calcio... and with one rivalry.... cool!!
i'm so glad for this i love calcio more than any league i consider inter as a member of my family

if Juve wins 1-0 in the last minute I don't care... 3 points is what matters.. but I want Juve to crash those rossoneri... I hate Milan... more than Inter.. believe me!!

if you won 1-0 or 5-0 it's only 3 points that all what matters for professional teams
as much as i love inter i hate milan
and i believe you but almost all of juve and milan fans are alliances against inter even the presedent of juve said that

I didn't hate Inter as I hate now 3 years ago... but after our title were just robbed and I see Inter as the Italian Champions of 2005/2006 is so

before calcipoli i respected juve very much and i was supporting them in champions league after inter but after calciopoli i hated them very much i hate cheating
but still i hate milan more

I know it won't happen... but I want tomorrow Inter 0-1 Chievo!!
keep it in your dream my friend i wish ibrahimovic can score hat rick

again i'm glad to be here to show them how beautiful calcio is

Fellow Gooners...thoughts on today's events? I did not see the game. Wasn't broadcasted over here and I didn't head over to Justinland. They showed manure/spuds and I caught the highlights of the game during the halftime of that game. I, of course, did not bother to watch mancs/spuds although part of me did want berbatov to score against spurs...that would've been comically cool I think.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Fellow Gooners...thoughts on today's events? I did not see the game. Wasn't broadcasted over here and I didn't head over to Justinland. They showed manure/spuds and I caught the highlights of the game during the halftime of that game. I, of course, did not bother to watch mancs/spuds although part of me did want berbatov to score against spurs...that would've been comically cool I think.

I think Arsenal have adopted Liverpool's disease of inconsistency.They play great against the big teams,but fail to put away the minnows.I think they will be lucky if they make the Champions League next season.If anybody deserves the last spot it should be Villa.As Agbonlahor and ex-hornet Young are on fire at the moment.

Berbatov & Ronaldo played ok.But Spurs had a few good chances to which Van Der Sar had a couple of great saves.Gomes too pulled off a couple of good ones.I think the draw was the right result.As for Chelsea I think they'll go top tonight :)

StormRuller

and Inter is winning :(

they will win for sure... Chievo sucks!!

ARAB PRIDE عربي;2763479 said:
before calcipoli i respected juve very much and i was supporting them in champions league after inter but after calciopoli i hated them very much i hate cheating
but still i hate milan more
Milan should be relegated after that... not Juve!!

but now we're back and we'll always be better than Milan!

StormRuller

damn Inter.. they're lucky!!

Juventus owned Milan!!!! Woohoo!

Tabata had a hat-trick today! :D:thumbsup:
yeah... what a match tonight... Juventus crashed Milan... Sissoko was superb in the midfield... De Ceglie did a great match... Del Piero and Amauri are the best... if Del Piero scored that 5th goal it would be one hell of a goal!!

:bowdown::bowdown: Del Piero

if Diego really joins Juve in January we'll be European Champions... bring on Chelsea, Manchester, Bayern... we'll own them all!!

great to see that Tabata is doing good in Turkey... will he move to Fenerbahce??

Status
Not open for further replies.