• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2008 - 2009 World Football Thread (EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
dominating the game, watch it and Man u were lucky as hell to ge through, a mistake from zambrotta and Man U through. But it was probably for the best as Barca revised themselves and turned themselves into the X-men.

Barca equally lucky this year - seconds away from being knocked out by Chelski, until an unlucky sliced clearance from Essien....

You say potato, I say potato

Barca equally lucky this year - seconds away from being knocked out by Chelski, until an unlucky sliced clearance from Essien....

You say potato, I say potato

yeah but Barca dominated that game too. And Essien's strike whilst great was more lucky than Essien passing it to messi who gave it to Iniesta. There's a difference.

Singing Kaka for £56 million and now £80 million for Ronaldo. Real are spending £136 million in a weel with reports of a total spend of £250-£300 million.

They are expecting to add David Villa (£38 million), Xabi Alonso (£25 million) as well as a right back and centre half.

The galacticos era is well and truly started again.

Will it be succesful?

I have a dream...one day all that debt which Real has amassed over the years will force them to declare bankruptcy and this whole organization full of shit will finally go down the drain.

VIVA LA BESTIA NEGRA! ODIO MADRID!

If Jumbo is right and Real Madrid sign all of those players....Nope. They will not win. None of the players Jumbo identified play any defense at all. When Chelski signed Ballack and Shevchenko..they were supposed to conquer the world. How much did Liverpool spend last year? What did they win, again?

I do think ManU will take a step back without Ronaldo, though. They have nobody anywhere close to his level. Berbatov is a flop. Tevez wants out...things are coming apart for ManU :finger:

If Chelski keep Drogba and maybe get rid of Anelka (sign someone better?) I have to think they will be favored to win the EPL next year.

I guess Real will be offloading Arjen Robben? Where will he play?

Barca will let Henry walk and will get somebody huge to replace him.

So what's the odds for Man City signing Tevez? I'd take some of that action. It seems like a no brainer for him to go there, if what he's said in the papers is true. I like how he thinks it would be *rough* on the Man U fans if he went to their huge rivals Liverpool, but I guess he has no problem going to Man City? Huh? Liverpool and Chelski are adversary clubs, but not Man U rivals. I would suspect Tevez would get dumped on by Man U fans even more if he went to City over Liverpool.

If Texez goes to Chelski he faces the same problem as he faced at Man United--many good players to compete with for playing time. He could still end up on the bench as much as when he was with Man U.

If he really wants to play everyday....it will be City. He and Santa Cruz could actually be somewhat kickass together...

^^Oh, that's going to be good. They will keep on buying and buying until they hit the wall and Real Madrid is no more. This day will come, trust me. And I really hope FC Bayern will also put a nail into Real's coffin by shipping Ribery to Madrid next off season for a WHOLE LOT of money...ha ha ha!!!

And I will laugh my ass off when they are neither winning La Liga nor the CL this year, than all was for naught.

Real Madrid just signed Karim Benzema - OFFICIAL.

How are they going to fit all of these players into their squad? They're just doing what Chelsea did a few years ago; to buy as many good players as you can just to keep them out of the hands of their rivals.

But whats funny is they do not think they have an issue with their back line, has one defender been signed yet? I doubt it. You can have the best attacking line up in the world - and it seems they have now although I have questions over Kaka he doesnt seem the player he was - but if your defence is shot then you arent going to be as sucessful as you hope to be.

We know the Madrid of the past did the same thing, bad defence strong attack, but the game has changed since that time. I dont see it working outside of La Liga.

But I could be wrong. :hatsoff:

How are they going to fit all of these players into their squad? They're just doing what Chelsea did a few years ago; to buy as many good players as you can just to keep them out of the hands of their rivals.

But whats funny is they do not think they have an issue with their back line, has one defender been signed yet? I doubt it. You can have the best attacking line up in the world - and it seems they have now although I have questions over Kaka he doesnt seem the player he was - but if your defence is shot then you arent going to be as sucessful as you hope to be.

We know the Madrid of the past did the same thing, bad defence strong attack, but the game has changed since that time. I dont see it working outside of La Liga.

But I could be wrong. :hatsoff:

look it up. they signed Raul Albiol last week. They know their defence was the problem last time, and they want to keep L.Diarra to not make the same mistake of getting rid of Makalele like last time. And signing Albiol who is an excellent centre back is showing things are different. Also Arbeloa is on the horizon, and with Pepe next to Albiol and Ramos on the right. That's one of the best defences in the world.

Hey, Dortmund can win a game :o

But I have to say that after watching Bayern vs Köln, that Podolski is only half present on the soccer field. Looks like he's not the Messiah that he should have been right now :1orglaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.