• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009/2010 WORLD Football (EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, etc)

I love how Buffon continually shuns Manchester City. You're not a top club, give it up. Although at this point they're probably at worst a lateral move from Juve. I'll tell you who is under the radar and shouldn't be: Diego Lopez. Victor Valdes is not guaranteed a World Cup spot cuz of that guy.

habo9

Banned
Congrats to Blackpool on reaching the play-off final , Im thinking of going & good show from Fulham in the Europa cup they were unlucky not to have a fit centre foward and payed the price

Do we all agree that Berbatov won't be coming back to Manchester United? Who else are they going to let go?

What about Chelsea? Will Deco and Ballack be shipped out? Neither player has really done anything to warrant sticking around. Will they get rid of Ashley Cole too?

Can Liverpool really afford to keep Torres without Champion's League money? I could see Torres heading off to Barca as Barca get rid of Henry, Ibrahimovic....

Why would Barca lose Ibrahimovic when they paid 30 mil and Eto'o only a season ago? Zlatan has been pretty good for them and gives them a target man opportunities when needed whilst being decent with the ball at his feet.

Personally, I think United will let go of Berbatov and go for Benzema who has been wasted at Madrid.

^
I would say Torres is a huge upgrade over Ibrahimovic. Juventus might make a big offer for Ibrahimovic. Would Barca fans really cry if they got rid of ZI? I don't think so :dunno:

Torres is not an upgrade over Ibra. When Torres was at Atletico, he wasn't even all that great IMO, it took him a load of shots for every goal he scored. This is why Liverpool could afford him in the first place. All signs point to Ibra coming back anyway.

Maybe they wouldnt be upset if he left, but I hardly see Barca letting go of a player they invested so much money in only a year ago...especially as he has performed decently, better than Berba at United.

Personally, as a Liverpool fan I think Torres is better than Zlatan but doubt the whole upgrade would hold much weight.

Alright Goons. Has the day of reckoning come upon us? :shocked: Is all the Cesc to Barca talk just ~spin~ or has Cesc decided that this is the time to exit London? Personally, I don't hear a lot of talk from Barca fans demanding Cesc. They already have a stacked midfield and he could conceivably come off the bench for them :shocked: Would he trade being the King of London for a bench role at Barca?

If Cesc leaves and we get $60mil from Barca for him...who do we sign? Joe Cole and Mikel Arteta maybe?

LezFemmez

Banned
Hmm. Bastien Schweinsteiger wants to leave Bayern after the World Cup...

That is definitely not what he said...one should read carefully (and write too, his name is Bastian). Anyhow, I'm pretty confident the only jersey he will wear throughout his career is ours, and the powers that be will go as far as it takes them to make him commit to the club.

Oh and btw, Ribéry's not going anywhere either...:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger

BAYERN, Bundesliga and Cup winner 2010!

That is definitely not what he said...one should read carefully (and write too, his name is Bastian). Anyhow, I'm pretty confident the only jersey he will wear throughout his career is ours, and the powers that be will go as far as it takes them to make him commit to the club.

Oh and btw, Ribéry's not going anywhere either...:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger

BAYERN, Bundesliga and Cup winner 2010!

Hmm. If you're going to call out a misspelled word perhaps you should address the grammatical error in this sentence you wrote:
"Anyhow, I'm pretty confident the only jersey he will wear throughout his career is ours, and the powers that be will go as far as it takes them to make him commit to the club."

What does the highlighted pronoun refer to? :dunno:

I see no possible way for Bayern to beat Inter. :wave2: The only question that remains--how bad will Bayern get thumped? :thefinger