• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009/2010 WORLD Football (EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, etc)

Leeds wasn't a real team, right? They were a financial "smoke and mirrors" team that went bankrupt, right? I thought they signed all these bigtime free agents, the team went bankrupt and it's been hasta lavista Leeds ever since..

Inter played a great game. Creative, vicious counterattack...solid defense...they looked great out there. :hatsoff:

Too bad Wes Sneijder didn't convert that glorious chance he had.. :o

Are the Dutch the favorites to meet Spain in the WC finals? :bowdown: I think they are...

habo9

Banned
That was a shit European final :(

Well done Blackpool today as well , I will be going to a few of there games next season

titsrock I will rep you when it lets me , I feel robbed :rofl::thumbsup:

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I hope Blackpool stay up next season at least it will bring some
money to the town and put some decent rides in the Pleasure
Beach :1orglaugh

I'm disappointed in Sol Campbell. He doesn't seem to be as loyal to Wenger and the Goons as I thought he would be. It seems like he has become a bit too cocky, and maybe he needs to go to Celtic, flop badly, and ride off into the sunset in disgrace.

Wenger plucked him off of the scrap heap and believed in him. Besides, playing on a team with talents that the Goons have is obviously one factor in Campbell's "resurgence."

It disappoints me when players don't see what they have in front of them.

I don't like Cesc coming out publicly and saying, "My future is in Wenger's hands"...no shit, dude. You've already told the Boss you want to leave. :dunno: All Wenger cares about is getting a healthy fee for you at this point :dunno:

LezFemmez

Banned
That was definitely the best way to get past the lost final...:glugglug:

I'm actually happy Theo Walcott was left off the squad. For one thing, he is a fragile player who has yet to play an entire season for the Goons.

For another...the U.S. had no answer for stopping his pace, and now we don't have to see him tearing up the wing, blowing past Jonathan Bornstein ;)

A highly motivated, pissed off Theo Walcott is not a bad thing for the Goons next season :yesyes:

I worry about Robin van Persie. He looks to be the featured striker for the Oranje and he's already back to form....Save something for the Goons Robin :o