• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010/2011 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that INT pretty much gets assigned to KARMA Mr. Tyler Bray QB of TN who likes to gesture after each TD :facepalm:

:facepalm: Should be his only gesture after this tank job (if it holds up:o).

Yep. It figures Tennessee would find a truly fantastic way to lose that game.

Much like it figures Nebraska looks like they're sleep walking through this game and UW is on ~fire~....

I'm in BITCH MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Much like it figures Nebraska looks like they're sleep walking through this game and UW is on ~fire~....

I'm in BITCH MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Here...:facepalm: (have one one on ol' 'Mega).

By the by....this must be the year of the Duck. Every other team is trying to imitate them with 50 different uniforms. Does this 'bodie' well for Oregon????

Nebraska has no motivation to play in this game.

You know rwill...if we went by the first half of the Big XII Champ. Game we would have been led to believe OU wasn't motivated either.

There is still allot of game to go...

BTW, why are they still showing Big XII commercials for Nebraska?? :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Yet again, the refs influence the outcome of a game with a ridiculous call. A simple salute by a Kansas State player warrants an unsportsmanlike conduct? One of the most moronic calls of the year.

That was terrible.

The real problem is the refs are not being consistent.

Ding ding ding.

Both teams are flying on adrenaline..the end-of-game chaos has energized this fricken game!

No doubt.

Well, that INT pretty much gets assigned to KARMA Mr. Tyler Bray QB of TN who likes to gesture after each TD :facepalm:

Lol. Fuck Tennessee. Btw that guy and Andy Murray of Georgia, I hate to say it, may be the future of the SEC.

God, it's moments like this that making hating the Volunteers so awesome.

Nebraska has no motivation to play in this game.

I'm not so sure that's it. Washington is better than they were earlier in the season, and the exact opposite for Nebraska. Nebraska's offense has been MIA for 4 of the last 5 games. And the 1 time they showed up was against Colorado, who are as terrible as Cal on the road.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I enjoyed the Tennessee/North Carolina game last night but too bad Tennessee came out on the losing end.

I enjoyed the Tennessee/North Carolina game last night but too bad Tennessee came out on the losing end.

Agreed. Best game so far IMO.

You know rwill...if we went by the first half of the Big XII Champ. Game we would have been led to believe OU wasn't motivated either.

Are you kidding me? OU was highly motivated to play Nebraska. They didn't even want to settle for field goals, that's why they went for it on fourth down so many times in the first half.

OU didn't want to beat Nebraska... they wanted to CRUSH Nebraska.

Are you kidding me? OU was highly motivated to play Nebraska. They didn't even want to settle for field goals, that's why they went for it on fourth down so many times in the first half.

Also, since OU wanted to crush Neb...it's a good thing they had someone playing for them in a Neb. uniform named Taylor Martinez. Without his help, not sure if they could have pulled it off.:o

I think more than anything Neb just seems to need more experience at QB. Martinez seems to have hit a wall and it just making way too many mistakes right now.

Also, since OU wanted to crush Neb...it's a good thing they had someone playing for them in a Neb. uniform named Taylor Martinez. Without his help, not sure if they could have pulled it off.:o

I think more than anything Neb just seems to need more experience at QB. Martinez seems to have hit a wall and it just making way too many mistakes right now.

Kind of like Landry Jones throwing 5 completions to Nebraska last year.

Top to bottom, OU is the better team, and you and I both know that.

Kind of like Landry Jones throwing 5 completions to Nebraska last year.

Top to bottom, OU is the better team, and you and I both know that.

Not quite. OU didn't have a 17 pt. lead on Neb. last season.:1orglaugh

Top to bottom better? If you say so:dunno:....They were both 2 loss teams. And the only difference I saw was Nebraska's RS Fros QB blowing a 17 pt. lead by dropping the football and tossing a pick which likely blew a chance for Neb to at least get 3 points... which proved to be the margin of victory.

But I won't belabor the issue rwill...OU is the Big XII Champs.

Clemson--I am tired of you. A "supposed" football power that is the most overrated program in the history of cfb. I can't believe you clowns are getting rolled in this game :facepalm:

After yesterday's disasterous results and today's action (so far)....it's time for me to...

6447ist2_7857848-surrender.jpg

Not quite. OU didn't have a 17 pt. lead on Neb. last season.:1orglaugh

Nebraska couldn't move an inch on offense, only 7 first downs all game. But Landry came to the rescue, throwing basically a pick-6, and another INT putting them in FG range. Those were the only points for Nebraska.

Statistically, the game wasn't even close. But turnovers can negate stats.

Top to bottom better? If you say so:dunno:....They were both 2 loss teams. And the only difference I saw was Nebraska's RS Fros QB blowing a lead by dropping the football and tossing a pick which likely blew a chance for Neb to at least get 3 points... which proved to be the margin of victory.

But I won't belabor the issue rwill...OU is the Big XII Champs.

If Taylor Martinez wasn't the QB for Nebraska this year, they would have been lucky to win 7 games this year. An inconsistent QB was Nebraska.

Look at the stats in the Big 12 title game too. Nebraska was also fortunate OU was making mistakes.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Forget RichRod. Will a bowl win today get Brian Kelly a contract extension?

Is it -27 in Arizona today? Looking at the Miami sideline it would appear that's the case! Look at how bundled up everyone is :rofl: Oh, shit that's snow over there, huh? :o Nevermind....

Status
Not open for further replies.