• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010/2011 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
who knows, maybe next year they'll finally make it :D

I got this feeling shortly after the game that Oregon is gonna rampage through their schedule next year. Btw I think y'all would be wise to give Kenjon Barner more touches. This could be a Mark Ingram/Trenton Richardson situation.

i been saying it the last few weeks..auburn is the most underrated team in the ncaa..but ranking is not that important at the moment..its going to pan out..the way i see it..by the end of the year..3 of the top 5 teams besides (boise and tcu)...will be well earned the right to be there..i think when the smoke clears this year..we going to know who the best is...ok heres my outlook..(this coming from a die hard crimson tide fan,,ask jagger....If..auburn beats bama in the iron bowl..and..ahhh cough lsu tommorow...auburn wins its first NC...thats my story and im stuck to it<<<this post was before auburn and lsu<<<<<whats a guy gotta do to get claps here??????????

I definitely give you props for that. I didn't believe it because they played so many close games and all their tough games (cept Bama) were at home. So I'll give you credit for that, tho it doesn't change the fact that your SECism embarrasses even me and I can barely follow your posts cuz of your lack of punctuation.

Well of course no coach wins all by himself in college football. Most people understand coaches have a platoon of assistants under them who may play more important roles in a team's success than they get credit for.

There's no way in hell Auburn is national champion without Guz Malzahn and Trooper Taylor.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
There's no way in hell Auburn is national champion without Guz Malzahn and Trooper Taylor.

Wow, that sure takes a lot of deep thinking.

Same could be same about any team that wins the National Championship every single year. This year, last year, five years ago, or ten years ago. Take away a couple of key players and/or coaches and the team would not win.

I definitely give you props for that. I didn't believe it because they played so many close games and all their tough games (cept Bama) were at home. So I'll give you credit for that, tho it doesn't change the fact that your SECism embarrasses even me and I can barely follow your posts cuz of your lack of punctuation.

sorry about my english yummi..i hated english that was nap class..it was how i got charged up for math class..where i had this fine ass teacher that i was going to sweat the whole class..i may as well listen to her..hang in there bro..you read between the lines well:thumbsup:...one more thing..i was wrong about tcu...they were better than i thought..auburn and tcu would have been a great game...ahh hell playoffs is to long of a word to crank that up again:horse:

Closing the book on another successful college football season. Lots of plot twists, highs and lows and great games.

Someone must rise up and defeat the SEC in the Title game, assuming another team makes it. Maybe LSU rises up...maybe Miss State :)shocked:). We know who won't be there next year.. :wave2: Auburn :thefinger

Closing the book on another successful college football season. Lots of plot twists, highs and lows and great games.

Someone must rise up and defeat the SEC in the Title game, assuming another team makes it. Maybe LSU rises up...maybe Miss State :)shocked:). We know who won't be there next year.. :wave2: Auburn :thefinger

T/R psssst...that other alabama team that auburn came from behind 24-0 to overcome and beat one point..only returned 1 starter from defense last year..bama has at least 9 of them back....(words of the Bear) offences wins games..defenses win national titles....

Last edited:
sorry about my english yummi..i hated english that was nap class..it was how i got charged up for math class..where i had this fine ass teacher that i was going to sweat the whole class..i may as well listen to her..hang in there bro..you read between the lines well:thumbsup:...one more thing..i was wrong about tcu...they were better than i thought..auburn and tcu would have been a great game...ahh hell playoffs is to long of a word to crank that up again:horse:

Auburn/TCU would be a great game. I think if any 2 of the top 10 teams would play to a great game. I think this year this wasn't really about 1 or 2 super great teams. Instead there were a handful of slightly less great teams. I think if Oregon had played in Palo Alto, Stanford might be national champions. Or if Auburn and Arkansas had to go to Baton Rouge, LSU might be. Or if Michigan State had to play in Madison, Wisconsin might be, and so on and so forth. But Auburn deserves it, they beat about a kajillion ranked teams.

T/R psssst...that other alabama team that auburn came from behind 24-0 to overcome and beat one point..only returned 1 starter from defense last year..bama has at least 9 of them back....(words of the Bear) offences wins games..defenses win national titles....

That last statement is definitely true. I think Nick Fairley is a testament to that. Alabama, Arkansas, and LSU will all have great shots next year. I don't think McCarron at Bama or Wilson at Arkansas will be great dropoffs at QB, and LSU has Mettenberger coming in to push Jefferson. I wouldn't count out Auburn, Georgia, Mississippi State, or South Carolina either. I just hope Florida can keep up.

EDIT: Btw I thought I'd post my final top 10

1 Auburn
2 TCU
3 Oregon
4 Stanford
5 Ohio State
6 Oklahoma
7 Wisconsin
8 LSU
9 Boise State
10 Alabama

Last edited:
That last statement is definitely true. I think Nick Fairley is a testament to that. Alabama, Arkansas, and LSU will all have great shots next year. I don't think McCarron at Bama or Wilson at Arkansas will be great dropoffs at QB, and LSU has Mettenberger coming in to push Jefferson. I wouldn't count out Auburn, Georgia, Mississippi State, or South Carolina either. I just hope Florida can keep up.

I have a feeling Georgia and Mississippi State won't be in the thick of it, but Tennessee could. They had a very young defense, so they'll be seasoned in that area. The only question is if they can find some offense.

Auburn should have a good recruiting class, and they'll need it as Newton and Fairley will most likely be gone, but Dyer will be back and should certainly get more playing time.

South Carolina has been steadily getting better, but the past few years, they tend to beat a team they shouldn't (Alabama), and then lose to a team they should blow out (Kentucky).

As for Alabama, they haven't had a really good quarterback in a long time. They've won with great defense and a stable of great running backs. There have been times when a Bama qarterback looks great, but that's only due to the occasional wide-receiver that is ridiculously talented. However, McCarron could be be the quarterback that Bama has longed for. We'll see.

Florida is the wild-card. They'll have a new coaching staff, but it will certainly be more stable than last year as Meyer missed so many of the early practices with all that time off. I think Florida will look really good on defense thanks to Muschamp, but I have a suspicion that Weiss and his offense will fall flat.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
My final top 10:

1. Auburn
2. Oregon
3. Stanford
4. TCU
5. LSU
6. Oklahoma
7. Wisconsin
8. Ohio State
9. South Carolina
10. Boise State

Well, who does the recruiting?

But Big Ten teams are RARELY EVER gassed in games...exception RR era Michigan. The biggest problem I see the big ten consistently having had the past decade (maybe) is speed and depth in their defensive front 7s or even on defense in general.

The Big Ten has had up and down success against the SEC when they were short on coaching. Michigan under Lloyd Carr had a ton of success against the SEC precisely because we were better conditioned at the end of games. That's one thing I do miss about LC...SEC teams would start fast but by the end of the games we were doing virtually what we wanted to with them.

Look how many Big 10 teams turn out NFL O Linemen. Hutchinson, Long, Thomas, Mangold, Diehl, etc. I agree some solid players.

Status
Not open for further replies.