• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball

Butler is playing some good ball so far. Its currently tied at 20, still early. If Butler pulls this out, I'll be surprised.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
This is Butler's game to lose. All the pressure is on Duke going into this second half. Problem is, Duke is good enough to pull it off.

Never thought I'd say this but Duke and Butler are the two best teams in the NCAA this year. :eek:

Second half should be great....:glugglug:

As much as I would like Duke to win, since I live less than a little over an hour from Durham, I don't think they will pull it out. Over the years, Duke has proven that they are choke artists. Butler is going to shock the hell out of them and put them away. It will be close, but Duke won't pull it off.

roronoa3000

Banned
As much as I would like Duke to win, since I live less than a little over an hour from Durham, I don't think they will pull it out. Over the years, Duke has proven that they are choke artists. Butler is going to shock the hell out of them and put them away. It will be close, but Duke won't pull it off.

I will an hour from Durham myself. I want DUKE to be destroyed.

Can I have your Dad's phone number? I have have some questions for him about the Texas Lotto. :D

That dude is a genius. He is always winning his fantasy football leagues, and he's won our fantasy golf league board and the NCAA before. He just does his homework. He has lots of books, plus the Internet is a fantasy sports players' dream, so he utilizes that as well. But fantasy football is his niche.

roronoa3000

Banned
Carolina fan maybe? Normally I am an NC State fan myself, but since they are not there, by default, I want the ACC team to win.

Yeah, UNC for me.
DUKE sickens me.
The colors, the cockiness, their rat looking coach, Christian Laettener, Cameron crazies, their mascot, and just the name Duke itself.

Duck Fuke!!

OMG I can't believe how close that last shot by Haywood came to going in. Shit!

Great game. Too bad they can't share the title

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Not the ending I wanted....or anyone else besides a Duke fan.

Congratu-fucking-lations to Dook! :bowdown: :(:sleep:

Good fuckin' game. Glad the only game I watched this year was a good one. The last two shots from Butler were so close. Too bad close doesn't count though.

roronoa3000

Banned
Duke won!!? God dammit!! I am literally sick right now.
The one year CaroLina Isnt there to tame DUKE they win. I guarantee this shit wont happen again for a long, long time. Enjoy this you damn Dukies.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'm too mad to comment on this game right now. Every other word would be "fuck" and I don't feel like ranting. Another Hoosier team falls just short. This one is going to sting for awhile...:(

roronoa3000

Banned
I'm too mad to comment on this game right now. Every other word would be "fuck" and I don't feel like ranting. Another Hoosier team falls just short. This one is going to sting for awhile...:(

My team has won two titles in the past 5 seasons so I aint to bitter cause we didnt win. I am so mad cause I live where all the duke fans reside, in North Carolina plus they are our biggest rivals.

I will see people in championship shirts and flags and have to hear their stupid ass remarks.

turtle825

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!
Great game, and congrats to Duke on their hard-fought victory. It didn't really caught me by surprise that this game went down to the wire, given Butler's style of play as seen throughout the entire tournament. Very entertaining college hoops season, overall. I certainly do not want to see the Big Dance expanded to 96 teams in the future.