• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Bullshit you will see Duke in the National Champion against Butler

Fuck Duke. Fuck their whole fucking team. They're absolute garbage. Purdue would have waxed them with Hummel in the lineup. I don't care who beats 'em, but I hate that team almost as much as I do Kentucky. As long as they don't win, I'll be happy. Kyle Singler looks like somebody who just needs punched in the fucking face a few times. Christ, I can't stand that kid! :mad:

Joorpe

Closed Account
^^ My thoughts exactly on Duke, but I hate to say it that might have a shot at winning it. I'll be rooting for Baylor the whole time though.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Fuck Duke. Fuck their whole fucking team. They're absolute garbage. Purdue would have waxed them with Hummel in the lineup. I don't care who beats 'em, but I hate that team almost as much as I do Kentucky. As long as they don't win, I'll be happy. Kyle Singler looks like somebody who just needs punched in the fucking face a few times. Christ, I can't stand that kid! :mad:

Ha Ha Ha :1orglaugh You said he needs to be hit in th face:1orglaugh

You are quite the comedian.

Thank You.:DThat is if they get past WVU if they do it is Duke's champion to lose

^^ My thoughts exactly on Duke, but I hate to say it that might have a shot at winning it. I'll be rooting for Baylor the whole time though.

Baylor is a tough team and they have been playing really well I think it will be a great game but I give Duke the edge

Holy shit! Butler in the final four? How many of you had THAT in your original bracket? :rolleyes:

K-State just sort of cratered in the final 1:30. Weird ending but you gotta give Butler all the credit. Who'd a thunk it?? :confused::dunno::eek:

I had them in the third round in a local competition for a TV.....Had Villanova winning, might still win as 99% of the people picked UTEP to beat Butler in the first round before eventually losing to Syracuse in the Sweet 16.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
If Izzo gets by the Vols, he will once again prove that he is Dean Smith reincarnated. Which is quite a feat because Dean Smith isn't dead yet.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I still want my pat on the back for picking N. Iowa over Kansas!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Some consolation for your Bucks getting whipped!

Baylor is a tough team and they have been playing really well I think it will be a great game but I give Duke the edge

I would agree but it won't be much of an edge. Baylor is peaking at the perfect time. Man, what a season they've had. Talk about a coach who will be a candidate for some big-time school here shortly....Scott Drew has handled this squad masterfully (are you listening, Mr. Dodds??). I'm not a Baylor fan by any stretch but I give them more than a puncher's chance against Duke today. When it gets down to this point, everyone in Texas bands together (except A & M of course! :D) and it will be home-court advantage to the Bears today at Reliant.

Looking forward to it. Should be a great game. Oh....and MSU takes out Tennessee.

I knew I always liked you.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Not not revert to the old "blame the officiating" excuse but Baylor had all the momentum going their way and the refs were letting the two teams play all game long. I love that....especially at this stage of the season. Then, with about 3 minutes left and the score tied, a phantom charge against the Bears suddenly appeared from nowhere to negate a Baylor basket. That call totally changed the game in Duke's favor in my opinion. After that, it was all Duke and the game was over.

Duke is really a good team but Baylor was much more physical and athletic than Duke was today. Duke is a really good shooting team and they damn sure don't need any help from the refs. The Duke bias is obvious....exactly why I don't understand. Is it Coach K? Dickie V's effusive infatuation for them? The media in general? Obama? El Nino? Who's fault is it?

That said, really nice season by Baylor. Congrats to the Bears for a job very well done....they just couldn't finish with everything that was against them.

I hope West Virginia takes Duke out in the semifinals. I really respect Coach K a lot but I fucking HATE his team. Go Mountaineers!!

Fuck dook!

Krzyzewski intimidates refs and utilizes the flop. You have to play the game of your life to beat those bastards when they are good just to have a chance.

Yeah well fuckin Kansas ruined my bracket early on and so did Georgetown and Syracuse although you kinda expected Syracuse to go down since they lost their center. My original final four was kansas state, kansas, WVU and Texas AM, but Kstate ran outta gas after that double overtime thanks to Xavier.

turtle825

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!
Butler making the Final Four isn't a huge surprise, but then again, the Bulldogs were a preseason top 10 team - but there's no denying its appearance is the best story. The Bulldogs are still a small program relative to the others joining them in Indianapolis. There are lots of ways to show this, but the funniest might be on the school's official athletics page, where Butler coach Brad Stevens' email address is listed in the staff directory. You really can just email Butler's head coach whenever you want. Needless to say, that's not the case at Duke, West Virginia or Michigan State.

Vegas odds notes:

-Duke is a 2.5 favorite over West Virginia

-Butler is a 1.5 favorite over Michigan State

Really? Over Izzo and the Spartans? I mean sure they lost Lucas but Lucious has been pretty decent. As for Duke over WVU, its easy to see how the oddsmakers saw it. No.1 seed just tearing through the tournament. But I see Duke losing. WVU is one of the best defensive teams and if they can stop Kentucky's offense, Duke's offense is nothing compared to Kentucky.