• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010/2011 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebraska couldn't move an inch on offense, only 7 first downs all game. But Landry came to the rescue, throwing basically a pick-6, and another INT putting them in FG range. Those were the only points for Nebraska.

Statistically, the game wasn't even close. But turnovers can negate stats.

If Taylor Martinez wasn't the QB for Nebraska this year, they would have been lucky to win 7 games this year. An inconsistent QB was Nebraska.

Look at the stats in the Big 12 title game too. Nebraska was also fortunate OU was making mistakes.

I tend to disagree. I know you didn't see Neb really vying for the Big XII championship this season based on some the exchanges we've had prior but they are a fundamentally sound team and their QB play (or drop off) over the latter part of the season was the only thing hurting them.

Water under the bridge now. If it's any consolation for you, I will be going for OU against UConn...:o

Is it -27 in Arizona today? Looking at the Miami sideline it would appear that's the case! Look at how bundled up everyone is :rofl: Oh, shit that's snow over there, huh? :o Nevermind....

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: (the Sun Bowl is in Texas though).

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
This kicker/punter for UCF is damned good. Terrific hang time on that last kickoff. Blake Clingan is his name I think.

So I was browsing through some channels and I cam on the Notre Dame/Miami game. Have Miami been playing this bad all year? It seems from casual observation of their effort on the field that they just don't give a damn this game.

:congrads to sky and the indians..looks like you guys are back...2 key players was lost in that game...ponder and lattimore played a big part on both sides,,but anyway a win for the seminoles...but georgia...georgia...oooo georgia..get out ! we are ashamed of you in the sec..you make me sick..you no football playing motherfuckers....green go to the nfl b4 they get you killed...maybe alabama and auburn can sweep up the mess you made..bunch of jackwagons:mad:

The real problem is the refs are not being consistent. The NC player did the same thing (and more) that the K-State player did, but NC didn't get the flag. Honestly, with the way that rule is worded, more than 90% of the touchdowns in college football would warrant a flag, and yet, they throw one on something extremely trivial at a crucial point in the game.

ok..let me break this down from a redneck POV...i think what hes saying is throw the damn flag every time..or not at all..instead the crooked ass refs throw the flag ..depending on how they bet..damn a bunch of sugar coating..the truth will stand when the world is burning..i hate to say it..but this whole damn game has turned into a money racket..i been playing the lines 20 years..and im here to tell you..if you ever win any money at this stuff...if you dont know this shit is money controlled..better do some more research:wiggle:

i think what hes saying is throw the damn flag every time..or not at all.

For the most part, yes. I believe this is one of those rules that needs to be re-examined. I don't see how a guy giving the crowd a simple military salute and then walking away can be viewed as unsportsmanlike. Can you imagine how the crowd would have reacted if a player from one of the service academies had done this and a ref had the unmitigated gall to throw a flag on it.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Another good game last night between Florida State and South Carolina. Happy to see the Seminoles win the game.

Is the SEC down this year or what? 0-3 so far in the bowls...

That kid Reid for FSU is a player.

lol bama #16 mich st # 9..bama is a 10 point favorite= respect...bama 34 mich st 14

For the most part, yes. I believe this is one of those rules that needs to be re-examined. I don't see how a guy giving the crowd a simple military salute and then walking away can be viewed as unsportsmanlike. Can you imagine how the crowd would have reacted if a player from one of the service academies had done this and a ref had the unmitigated gall to throw a flag on it.

i hadnt thought about it that way..but your right..if air force..army..or navy had got a flag on that...that ref would have been lucky to get out of there with a head..i would have love to been the one that hit him with the first hot dog:horse:

A.) It's time for Gameday to retire that country bumpkinish opening song. I DEMAND something White Stripes-ish for 2011.

B.) If there is a higher power at work pulling the strings in the universe then Maildude State will win today.

Did Gameday Crew just throw out Dabo Sweeney from Clemson? Is he in danger of getting cut loose already? I thought this was his first year as HC there? :dunno:

Rich Rod to Clemson was what they were just speculating about...

Damn, they are ripping Weis now! :rofl:

Did the Pitt job just reopen after certain events these past few days...:shocked:

Lust

Lost at Birth
going to be a fun day today! we're having people over to watch the games and gorge on food! Ribs, Brats, Hotlinks, Tri Tip, Hot Wings and BBQ Chicken plus all the sides that people are bringing over. I may be looking forward to the food more than I am the actual games.

Anyone else doing a tailgate at home?

^
I could be persuaded if your party will have as many chesty hotties as the local Hooters has that I'm thinking about going to... ;)

Lust

Lost at Birth
^
I could be persuaded if your party will have as many chesty hotties as the local Hooters has that I'm thinking about going to... ;)

ok you got me there. it will mostly be men yelling at the tv thinking the refs can hear them. the girls will be out shopping :(

ok you got me there. it will mostly be men yelling at the tv thinking the refs can hear them. the girls will be out shopping :(

Well, maybe it's better that way. :o The question is which group--the guys or the girls--will be more licquored and horny at the end of the day?? Drinking Cosmos and shopping is a potent combo!

Status
Not open for further replies.