• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010/2011 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like a close one with Mizzou/Iowa. Can't really get a read on either team. This one has the feel of a huge shootout. Both offenses seem pretty strong.

I can't tell the teams apart! Someone NIKE should've ponied up with black pants for one of these teams to wear tonight...

I was sure Tits was 100% right about Mizzou/Iowa with Mizzou winning in a blowout, but they are playing like crap. If they wanna win, they better get their heads outta their asses and play better in the second half!

Well, the replay officials screwed Mizzou on that pass play. Now, they gotta play defense.

You have to possess the ball all the way through the reception. The ball was bobbling near the end of the catch then hit the ground.:2 cents:

You have to possess the ball all the way through the reception. The ball was bobbling near the end of the catch then hit the ground.:2 cents:

The rule states there has to be indisputable evidence to overturn a call. Not a single camera angle showed indisputable evidence. Even without that caveat, I didn't see anything to make me think it wasn't a catch.

The rule states there has to be indisputable evidence to overturn a call. Not a single camera angle showed indisputable evidence. Even without that caveat, I didn't see anything to make me think it wasn't a catch.

:confused:It's pretty clear the ball came loose at the end and rolled under the receivers body.

His hands were initially under the ball but he didn't possess it all the way through the reception. You have to maintain control of the ball and it not be loose.

If I could see it, the announcers could see it, surely the replay offs. could see it and that was the basis for overturning the call IMO.

Not sure how much more indisputable it can be when they see the ball is loose.:dunno:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
It should have never come down to the catch/non-catch in the first place so Mizzou deserved to lose that game. They got outplayed by depleted Hawkeye team so props to them.

That said, Blaine Gabbert has really developed into an awesome QB talent. He's smart, makes great reads, is tall and mobile, has a rifle arm and a very quick release. No wonder NFL scouts are drooling over him. I'll be shocked if he doesn't come out. I could easily see him in Raider silver and black or Minnesota purple and gold unless Buffalo has a brain cramp and passes on Andrew Luck.

Half a season a little harsh for what they did. Especially when Cam Newton was suspended for a day and no games.

yea..but cam didnt do anything..cough...(im about to get cussed out):1orglaugh...nahh 4 real..i think they should leave them kids alonE!!!!!!

Last edited:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
It should have never come down to the catch/non-catch in the first place so Mizzou deserved to lose that game. They got outplayed by depleted Hawkeye team so props to them.

That said, Blaine Gabbert has really developed into an awesome QB talent. He's smart, makes great reads, is tall and mobile, has a rifle arm and a very quick release. No wonder NFL scouts are drooling over him. I'll be shocked if he doesn't come out. I could easily see him in Raider silver and black or Minnesota purple and gold unless Buffalo has a brain cramp and passes on Andrew Luck.

He claims he's staying for his senior year. But then again so claimed Pryor in his apology. I wouldn't be shocked to see them both enter the draft.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Roughing the passer against Maryland. BAD CALL

Haven't watched much of this one.....looks like the team is rallying around the Fridge rather than pulling an El Foldo.....

Maybe the Pirates can get something going. 3 turnovers already by them...:weeping:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
The momentum is shifting toward Baylor. Can they come back??

^
Yabba dabba BOO YAAA!!!!!!

So, Arizona wins and I'm back on level with Dirkmeister. Arizona loses and...well, I haven't looked that far ahead...:shocked:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Just realized that the Citrus Bowl, Outback Bowl, and Gator Bowl are all on at the same time. Damn, I was looking forward to enjoying all 3.
And all three are Big Ten vs SEC. Slive and Delany are idiots. :crash:

Yet again, the refs influence the outcome of a game with a ridiculous call. A simple salute by a Kansas State player warrants an unsportsmanlike conduct? One of the most moronic calls of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.