• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010/2011 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Ahrite. Your ass has been added to the Nature Rock's list, now. WOOOOOOOOOOO!

2747KISSMYASS.gif

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
This is a sports thread. Why does someone want to pork my virgin ass?

Yeah I thought those redneck kids from the Midwest would be so wowed by being in Hawaii to begin with that they would have left their game in the hotel room. Obviously, I was wrong.

I just hope we can all stomach it in case t-rock rides this streak all the way (he won't, but let's play "if" here :D) to victory in the and we have to endure his latest "Flair"-up of wooooo-itis until this is all over. :1orglaugh

I have to give him props for picking Tulsa over Hawaii. Everyone that I know was picking Hawaii. However, on the Louisville game, that was disgusting. Southern Miss had that game and the refs screwed them. I can understand the refs on the field messing up, but when the replay officials screw up that bad, on more than one play, it's time to check their eyesight!

Over/under 3 hours flat of gametime for the rush fest tomorrow between Air Force and Georgia Tech?

Btw Mario Cristobal deserves a gig at a bigger program. I said all along Miami shoulda at least interviewed him.

I have to give him props for picking Tulsa over Hawaii. Everyone that I know was picking Hawaii. However, on the Louisville game, that was disgusting. Southern Miss had that game and the refs screwed them. I can understand the refs on the field messing up, but when the replay officials screw up that bad, on more than one play, it's time to check their eyesight!

To be the man, ya gotta beat the man, son.

Ric Flair's trash talk is the key to my successful game picking strategy.

There's another spot in my limo. Time to swing by the GTech campus and find another hottie who wants to feel the WOOOOOOOO! of the Stylin' and Profilin' Champ of the Bowl Pickem Challenge..WOOOOOO!!

To be the man, ya gotta beat the man, son.

Ric Flair's trash talk is the key to my successful game picking strategy.

There's another spot in my limo. Time to swing by the GTech campus and find another hottie who wants to feel the WOOOOOOOO! of the Stylin' and Profilin' Champ of the Bowl Pickem Challenge..WOOOOOO!!

:rofl::rofl:

^
At least GTech had a chance in the end to snatch victory. I'm glad they didn't get blown out by AF.

Tonight, on the other hand, give me blowout wins for Mizzou and NCState :thefinger

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Will somebody wake up the Mountaineer offensive line? :surprise:

^
I could MAYBE see pulling one if they were down 7. But play the fooking game a little before you try something kooky. Greed might get them punished :weeping:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Gino Smith must be frustrated as hell. Dave Johnson had better take a closer look at the chalkboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.