• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010/2011 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bad enough when the refs on the field blow a call, but when the replay officials do it, it's disgusting. Southern Miss got screwed on that fumble in the 4th quarter. I would've been 4 outta 4 on my bowl picks, but the refs had to taint the game.

^
Irony: A guy who has crushes on Tom Brady and Ric Flair calling other people "homos" :D

3535wrest1head.jpg

The Nature Rock is stylin' and profilin' past you, boy! WOOOOOOOOO!

Boise up...but not by enough.

This has been a sloppy, hard-hitting game...

I want to see 40+ by the end of this one, Broncos :thefinger

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
That fumble by Smithson was the turning point. BSU will win for sure.

In the meantime, Missouri and Illinois are having a helluva basketball battle on ESPN2 for anyone interested.

I think the Las Vegas Bowl used an officiating crew from the SEC, because those refs were a bunch of idiots. Boise had two touchdowns taken away, because the refs on the field couldn’t make up their minds, and the replay officials were blind. If they had called the game right, Boise could have scored 50.

Plus, all that trash-talk by Utah, calling Boise, Girlsie State, and a bunch of cheerleaders, was just stupid. Now they have to live with getting beat by those cheerleaders.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
ESPN says Pryor sold several of his trophies and awards to raise money to help his mom. The NCAA went easy on the Bucks for the bowl game because "the university did not adequately teach players the rules" and that the actions of the players "didn't give the team any kind of edge."

ESPN says Pryor sold several of his trophies and awards to raise money to help his mom. The NCAA went easy on the Bucks for the bowl game because "the university did not adequately teach players the rules" and that the actions of the players "didn't give the team any kind of edge."

If he had given the awards to his mom, and she sold them, would that have been a violation?

^
Possibly. The parents would be benefiting from the player.

I think that's a very harsh penalty for the Luckeyes. 5 games. For trading autographs? :facepalm:

When will the NCAA come out of the stone age and modernize their athlete/gift rules...

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
can't play next year (provided they don't jump to the NFL) but can play in the bowl game?

I guess there has been too much money bet in Vegas to alter the line now.

The NCAA is the epitome of a joke organization

When will the NCAA come out of the stone age and modernize their athlete/gift rules...

I would agree, to a point. I think the players should get something. They're not allowed to have a job, so give them something, call it an allowance. $100 a week, $200 a week, something! That way, they can at least take their girlfriend on a decent date, or rent a movie. However, I believe each player should be treated equally. A second string punter should get the same amount as a star quarterback.

Status
Not open for further replies.