• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010/2011 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an awesome start to the Bowl games!! What excitement!! :facepalm:

That NIU defense really shut Robbie Rouse the fuck down. What a disappointing end of the season. At least Ryan Colburn went out with a good performance.

What an awesome start to the Bowl games!! What excitement!! :facepalm:

That NIU defense really shut Robbie Rouse the fuck down. What a disappointing end of the season. At least Ryan Colburn went out with a good performance.

Who would have thought FSU would beat Illinois then lose to N. Illinois?:confused:

Yeah three blowouts:facepalm:

Well, it's just starting...hopefully it will get better....then signing day, spring practice, fall practice and we start the ritual all over again.:1orglaugh

The Pirate to Maryland makes more sense than the Pirate to The U.

Fresno State needs to fire Pat Hill. Been sayin' it for months. His time has passed. That beatdown the other day is unforgivable for a team with the aspirations that Fresno State is supposed to have.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
:QUOTE=titsrock;5197550]ahh..last time i seen colt in that game he was on his bacK..hard to throw a football on your back..besides..no one man team could have beat bama last year...toooo much talent on that team:wave:

Hey smoker....that was last year so nobody gives a fuck. You wanna hear me brag about how Vince Young kicked USC's ass back in 2006? Where the fuck was your magnificent Crimson Tide back then dude? :dunno:

No one could have beaten them? Well, maybe. It's college football after all. But....it didn't happen so I can't argue that point. Revel in the memory but you'll never know if you guys would have beaten us if McCoy hadn't have been injured. Doesn't matter in the long run. Good for you.

Besides....it's over....don't let t-rock get you all upset like that. You guys won the NC regardless of what anyone thinks about it being tainted. Let it go. :D

Gee, a starting QB wouldn't have any impact on the game? Not just a starting QB but isn't Colt McCoy the most winningest QB according to win percentage? :facepalm: It would've been fun to see the Bama backup QB in that game, fumbling snaps, throwing passes in the dirt, etc. :facepalm:

I really have no qualms about Oregon beating Auburn. Everything that I look at points toward a Ducks win.

Actually Gilbert did a really good job considering the circumstances. Truth is, the game was over the minute McCoy went down and every Longhorn fan knew it. Them's the breaks.

And I seriously hope the Ducks kick Auburn's ass. I just don't think they will.

Looks like the Terps ditched Friedgen for the Pirate:

http://texas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1166968

Firing Ralph Friedgen was ridiculous. He turned that program around. And trying to justify it by saying he'll bring more fans? Maybe initially, but the guy has ZERO people skills. He will turn people off and the fans will be gone within 2 years if they don't win, which will be hard at Maryland. Which makes Friedgen's accomplishments even more credible.

I hope they fail miserably.

Fresno State needs to fire Pat Hill. Been sayin' it for months. His time has passed. That beatdown the other day is unforgivable for a team with the aspirations that Fresno State is supposed to have.

What aspirations?? We lost Ryan Matthews, one of the very best tailback in the nation last year. Not to mention Seyi Ajirotutu and AJ Jefferson, who are in the NFL. And this ain't USC, losing players to the NFL and replenishing the roster ain't so easy.

Fresno State was a distant 3rd in preseason predictions, and finished 4th, not a huge disappointment. And no one expected Hawaii to be as good as they turned out to be.

I think you are thinking it's 2001 and expecting Fresno State to be a top 25 team. After Boise State, Fresno State has been the 2nd most consistent team in the WAC. Nevada has only come on in the last 4 or 5 years. Hawaii has been on and off year after year. Fresno State's been around forever. 11 winning seasons in the last 12 years. Despite tough schedules, tougher than Boise State's (with the exception of the last 2 or 3 years). Why the fuck would Pat Hill be in any sort of trouble?? He was a candidate for the Raiders job a few years back.

Hurts to say, but this is not Boise State.

Hey smoker....that was last year so nobody gives a fuck. You wanna hear me brag about how Vince Young kicked USC's ass back in 2006? Where the fuck was your magnificent Crimson Tide back then dude? :dunno:

No one could have beaten them? Well, maybe. It's college football after all. But....it didn't happen so I can't argue that point. Revel in the memory but you'll never know if you guys would have beaten us if McCoy hadn't have been injured. Doesn't matter in the long run. Good for you.

Besides....it's over....don't let t-rock get you all upset like that. You guys won the NC regardless of what anyone thinks about it being tainted. Let it go. :D

Actually Gilbert did a really good job considering the circumstances. Truth is, the game was over the minute McCoy went down and every Longhorn fan knew it. Them's the breaks.

Lol. Nice.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy

In a way I would like to see Oregon win as well I mean I just don't see it seeing how both offenses can score at willWell if Oregon gets a stop or two and gets some distance.Other than that I picked Auburn.By the way Jagger I couldn't agree with you more:hatsoff:

What aspirations?? We lost Ryan Matthews, one of the very best tailback in the nation last year. Not to mention Seyi Ajirotutu and AJ Jefferson, who are in the NFL. And this ain't USC, losing players to the NFL and replenishing the roster ain't so easy.

Fresno State was a distant 3rd in preseason predictions, and finished 4th, not a huge disappointment. And no one expected Hawaii to be as good as they turned out to be.

I think you are thinking it's 2001 and expecting Fresno State to be a top 25 team. After Boise State, Fresno State has been the 2nd most consistent team in the WAC. Nevada has only come on in the last 4 or 5 years. Hawaii has been on and off year after year. Fresno State's been around forever. 11 winning seasons in the last 12 years. Despite tough schedules, tougher than Boise State's (with the exception of the last 2 or 3 years). Why the fuck would Pat Hill be in any sort of trouble?? He was a candidate for the Raiders job a few years back.

Hurts to say, but this is not Boise State.

Are you saying that Fresno State doesn't see itself as BCS calibre every year? If they don't view themselves as BCS calibre--they should be booted out of the MWC :thefinger The MWC doesn't need to bringing in a cupcake. :facepalm:

Fresno State is supposed to be tough, play you anywhere, anytime type team which works because they usually win those big games. It's not like Boise has been bringing in 5star recruits by the busload.

The game has passed Pat Hill. He should be encouraged to go to the NFL (if they remember him :thefinger)

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Are you saying that Fresno State doesn't see itself as BCS calibre every year? If they don't view themselves as BCS calibre--they should be booted out of the MWC :thefinger The MWC doesn't need to bringing in a cupcake. :facepalm:

Fresno State is supposed to be tough, play you anywhere, anytime type team which works because they usually win those big games. It's not like Boise has been bringing in 5star recruits by the busload.

The game has passed Pat Hill. He should be encouraged to go to the NFL (if they remember him :thefinger)

I will say this on the matter I'm very shocked at the way the FSU Bulldogs played no matter how they finished this is a team that can play with anyone in the nation I think and for them to lay an egg the way they did in this game is like what the fuck I guess what I'm saying is I wanted them to play much better than what they did.:dunno:

I will say this on the matter I'm very shocked at the way the FSU Bulldogs played no matter how they finished this is a team that can play with anyone in the nation I think and for them to lay an egg the way they did in this game is like what the fuck I guess what I'm saying is I wanted them to play much better than what they did.:dunno:

^
They just got worked over and it's a shock to everyone! (Although I knew they'd lose :tongue::1orglaugh)

I just think Pat Hill set out to have FSU become the kings of college football by playing anyone, anytime, anywhere but Boise St. has been pounding them into the realization that they aren't even the kings of their own conference yet.

:facepalm: Mega...wtf? My gawd. I was going to heap some nastier trash talk about Pat Hill and Fresno St. than what he said! I better zip it :o

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Maybe they found out that he was was actually MrsJolly after all? :dunno::confused::1orglaugh

Whatever he did, hopefully he didn't get the death penalty.

Maybe they found out that he was was actually MrsJolly after all? :dunno::confused::1orglaugh

Whatever he did, hopefully he didn't get the death penalty.

Likely not the death penalty, but probably a major and a game misconduct. Or at least a double minor.

Wait, wrong thread for those examples....

Status
Not open for further replies.