• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010/2011 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're talking about Cam Newton...he's 'from' Georgia. Mark Ingram Jr. wasn't even 'from' Alabama.;)

cam had auburn on his helmet..ingram had alabama on his...both learned to play the game in sweet home alabama..i dont know where they was hatched..but the state of alabama gets credit for what they done ROLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEE long live the sec:wiggle:

cam had auburn on his helmet..ingram had alabama on his...both learned to play the game in sweet home alabama..i dont know where they was hatched..but the state of alabama gets credit for what they done ROLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEE long live the sec:wiggle:

:1orglaugh Knock yourself how smoknn...those players were asked to come to those schools after they learned to play somewhere else and have probably won a whole mantel full of awards consistent with the Heisman on other levels they've played.:1orglaugh

well lets get caught up here...we have found out who the best football player in ncaa is..(from alabama again) cough.....auburn has done what it had to do as far as i see...(they were what we thought they were)..as a die hard alabama fan i see a NC for auburn..oregon has a good fast offense..but thats not going to stop cam...i think auburns offense and oregons defense will be no contest..as far as tcu goes...if they handle whats on the table it will shock me...even tho i had much rather see tcu and arkansas..i still think wisc should get it done..arkansas has hands full as well....anyone got any picks coming to the nfl this year?? i picked arenas and mccluster last year they have made a difference at KC ..this year i like ryan mallet and austin pettis...cam is a great qb..but as a qb in the nfl if you use your legs to take up the slack..chanchs are sooner or later...you run out of luck

Interesting, a Bama fan who's also an Auburn fan.

I don't know what's worse the Big Ten's new logo or the name of their divisions. :1orglaugh

No explanation for it really. I had the check my calendar to see if it was April 1st.:(

Did someone copyright north, south, east and west behind our backs or something???:facepalm:

as a die hard alabama fan i see a NC for auburn..oregon has a good fast offense..but thats not going to stop cam...i think auburns offense and oregons defense will be no contest..as far as tcu goes...if they handle whats on the table it will shock me...even tho i had much rather see tcu and arkansas..i still think wisc should get it done..arkansas has hands full as well.

I would agree that Oregon's defense probably can't stop Cam & company, but the real question is Auburn's defense. That defense made me sick all year. The only time they really played good was the second half at Alabama and the SEC Championship game. If Ted Roof can get them playing like that, Auburn should win it.

As for TCU vs Wisc., a friend of mine said TCU was favorded. Is that true? I just don't see it. Wisc. was playing as good as anyone in the country at the end of the regular season! I look for TCU to get blasted in that game.

As for Arkansas, I would agree with you. The Big 10 and Ohio State in particular have had a dismal record against the SEC for the past few years. That one should be a good game.

Not really, he's probably like me. I want Alabama to be 11-0 when they play Auburn, so Auburn can hang that sole loss on them. :D

whoooooo there mule.......im no auburn fan..but cam has convinced me..hes the best thing at auburn in a longggg time..hes going to be the reason auburn wins a NC thats more than anY...player has done at auburn..credit where credit is due..he can kill you running..or he can kill you passing..choose your poison

I would agree that Oregon's defense probably can't stop Cam & company, but the real question is Auburn's defense. That defense made me sick all year. The only time they really played good was the second half at Alabama and the SEC Championship game. If Ted Roof can get them playing like that, Auburn should win it.

As for TCU vs Wisc., a friend of mine said TCU was favorded. Is that true? I just don't see it. Wisc. was playing as good as anyone in the country at the end of the regular season! I look for TCU to get blasted in that game.

As for Arkansas, I would agree with you. The Big 10 and Ohio State in particular have had a dismal record against the SEC for the past few years. That one should be a good game.

Not really, he's probably like me. I want Alabama to be 11-0 when they play Auburn, so Auburn can hang that sole loss on them. :D

cal had oregon on the ropes..if cal (this year)..can shut your offense down..i dont think auburn will have no problem..and cal dont even have a cam??

I disagree about the Vandy job... great school, all you need is 6 wins to have a successful year... heck, I'd take it! :cool:

Oregon faced a Cam Newton-type QB. His name is Terrell Pryor. They lost last year in the Rose. They aren't losing this year.

Oregon. BIG. :thefinger

Aubbie better bring an oxygen tank for every one of their players...:yesyes:

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
886248.jpg

"Leaders" and "Legends"?
:2offtopic:lame:

You are fucking with me right:facepalm:

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I disagree about the Vandy job... great school, all you need is 6 wins to have a successful year... heck, I'd take it! :cool:

Great academic school but they've never been committed to the football program much less any other sports. Hardly. Yes, their in the SEC but he made a better decision staying at Auburn University.

Plus, if there were issues regarding the NCAA, I think Gus Malzahn would have taken the job there or anywhere else. If he and the university had any inclination or knew that the university had done something wrong and they were going to get sanctioned by the NCAA, he would have left. It would make no sense to stay at a program that was going to be punished.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Oregon faced a Cam Newton-type QB. His name is Terrell Pryor. They lost last year in the Rose. They aren't losing this year.

Oregon. BIG. :thefinger

Aubbie better bring an oxygen tank for every one of their players...:yesyes:

Your comparing Pryor to Cam Newton? That is laughable. Cam Newton is a lot better quarterback than Pryor.

Plus, if there were issues regarding the NCAA, I think Gus Malzahn would have taken the job there or anywhere else. If he and the university had any inclination or knew that the university had done something wrong and they were going to get sanctioned by the NCAA, he would have left. It would make no sense to stay at a program that was going to be punished.
That's a very good point.
Your comparing Pryor to Cam Newton? That is laughable. Cam Newton is a lot better quarterback than Pryor.
I have to agree.

We'll see. Let's just not here any "Oregon has never faced a QB quite like Cam Newton" because, yes, they have.

And if the Heisman curse lives on, Cam Newton is a perfect candidate for the curse to ~aPpEar~ this season. Controversy, Karma....he's RIPE for a clunker game! :thefinger

I am a believer in the superior conditioning of Oregon over everyone else. Auburn will be gasping for air in the 3rd Qtr.

And if the Heisman curse lives on, Cam Newton is a perfect candidate for the curse to ~aPpEar~ this season. Controversy, Karma....he's RIPE for a clunker game!

You seem to forget last year. Mark Ingam and Alabama over Texas.

I am a believer in the superior conditioning of Oregon over everyone else. Auburn will be gasping for air in the 3rd Qtr.

Gimme a break! :rolleyes: Football practice in an Alabama summer, now that's superior conditioning!

Gimme a break! :rolleyes: Football practice in an Alabama summer, now that's superior conditioning!

That aspect of Oregon's gameplan only comes into play if their opponent can't possess the ball.

It becomes completely irrelevant if Auburn forces punts.

Status
Not open for further replies.