• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Talking NFL

What team do you consider the biggest sleeper in the NFC?

• 49ers

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Bucs

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Lions

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Packers

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Panthers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Rams

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool man. I was in the south end zone, 200 level half way up. (Thats where my uncle's season tickets are.)

I turned down packer tickets to go to that game. I'm real glad now I did. It was like seeing Jordan on 60 point night.

Yeah we know someone we season tickets too. We usually get to go the cold games, which is fine, the "C" on the helmets stands for cold!

But I love these seat, 400 level, 15 tows up, right around the 45 yard line.

I LOVE the Cowboys, I LOVE Tony Romo and Jason Witten. I love the offensive line. I can even stomach T.O. now. What I HATE is the NFL. Somehow, despite the fact that my cable system actually carried the NFL Network, the fucking game wasn't on it here. It was some series of shows about fucking high school football.

I LOVE the Cowboys, I LOVE Tony Romo and Jason Witten. I love the offensive line. I can even stomach T.O. now. What I HATE is the NFL. Somehow, despite the fact that my cable system actually carried the NFL Network, the fucking game wasn't on it here. It was some series of shows about fucking high school football.

Whaaaa? That is fucked! For real! That is a mystery. I went to a buddy's house to watch it, cause I aint buying that extra sport tier that Comcast has.

The quest for the perfect season resumes this weekend!

I'm referring of course to the Dolphins pursuit of the 0'fer. They take on the 2-9 Jets this weekend. Could be a bit of a nail biter. I think the Dolphins might choke and actually pull this one out.

J-E-T-S ... Go Jets!

I haven't looked yet, but I will be really annoyed of one of the Patriots games is on the NFL Network, I don't have it and don't plan on getting it. Missing the Greenbay v Dallas game sucked.

The quest for the perfect season resumes this weekend!

I'm referring of course to the Dolphins pursuit of the 0'fer. They take on the 2-9 Jets this weekend. Could be a bit of a nail biter. I think the Dolphins might choke and actually pull this one out.

Don't worry we're all rooting for them.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Adrian Peterson (VIKES) is greatest running back I have seen since Gayle Sayers, Eric Dickerson and Barry Sanders. This man has moves and glides past the line of scrimmage. He also has great hands!

I really hope you're not serious. Adrian Peterson, although he is a decent running back from what I've seen thus far, is injury prone and will probably never be in the same league as Sayers, Dickerson or Sanders.

as long as he returns for my playoffs :thumbsup:

I haven't looked yet, but I will be really annoyed of one of the Patriots games is on the NFL Network, I don't have it and don't plan on getting it. Missing the Greenbay v Dallas game sucked.

Nope, their game this week against the Ravens is on Monday Night Football on ESPN. Next week against Pittsburgh is on network t.v., late game on Sunday.

I don't have it and don't plan on getting it. Missing the Greenbay v Dallas game sucked.

Yes, don't give into the Cable Monster.

I heard a rumor that the NFL network carried a free, live feed of the game on their website for the Green Bay/Dallas game. Well, actually I don't know it's really a rumor, as the guy told me he watched the game on site.
He said watching it was fine, till about the 2nd half, as he guess more people probably found out about it, and started sucking bandwidth and whatnot.
Still pretty cool of them to offer that.

He said watching it was fine, till about the 2nd half, as he guess more people probably found out about it, and started sucking bandwidth and whatnot.
Still pretty cool of them to offer that.

I could only imagine how ad that would get. It was one of the biggest games of the season.

The thing that got me was he missed two games and is still the NFL's leading rusher

Yeah, it's something, that dude has skills. I can say, as a Bears fan, I had sick/worried feeling in the pit of my stomach when the Vikes drafted him.
I didn't think he'd be this good though!