• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Talking NFL

What team do you consider the biggest sleeper in the NFC?

• 49ers

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Bucs

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Lions

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Packers

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Panthers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Rams

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Yeah, it's something, that dude has skills. I can say, as a Bears fan, I had sick/worried feeling in the pit of my stomach when the Vikes drafted him.
I didn't think he'd be this good though!
From watching him @ Okla. I knew he'd be good,but I don't think anybody knew he'd be this good in his rookie year and he canonly get better.I mean come on now he has played a full season yet and he already set the record for rushing yards in a game

I can't beileve the Dolphins are this close to the perfect season, I thought they would win today for sure.

Its too bad the Redskins lost, they really could have used the win (they should have too, but they made that huge time out mistake).

Yeah, I thought for sure this was the day the fins would choke and win a game. But I'm happy for your jets also. :thumbsup:

Up next..

Game of the week: Bears vs Giants

Let's all pray for 2 or less Rex Grossman turn-overs today.

In the words of the great Hawk Harrelson, "Sit Back, Relax, and Strap it Down!"

OH YEAH! I'm with ya buddy!

Dolphins LOSE!!!! 0 - 12 baby!

The dream season continues..

I really don't get why everyone is on this Dolphins hating bandwagon.I am a Dolphins fan and I'm really embarrassed for this team.They should blow the whole thing up and start fresh next season.Hire Marty Schottenheimer and fire him once the playoffs start and make sure you don't blow the #1 draft pick.I would either get Colt Brennan or go with D and take Vernon Gholston.This team just flat out sucks.

I really don't get why everyone is on this Dolphins hating bandwagon.I am a Dolphins fan and I'm really embarrassed for this team.They should blow the whole thing up and start fresh next season.Hire Marty Schottenheimer and fire him once the playoffs start and make sure you don't blow the #1 draft pick.I would either get Colt Brennan or go with D and take Vernon Gholston.This team just flat out sucks.

I'm not really rooting against the Dolphins. I'm rooting for history.

Do you know how long I have waited to see an 0-16 season? I love it!

If they make it, I'll be popping champagne ...just like the '72 Dolphins do every year!! :D

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Yeah, I thought for sure this was the day the fins would choke and win a game. But I'm happy for your jets also. :thumbsup:

Up next..

Game of the week: Bears vs Giants

Let's all pray for 2 or less Rex Grossman turn-overs today.

In the words of the great Hawk Harrelson, "Sit Back, Relax, and Strap it Down!"

He would have 300+ yards and 2 touchdowns (in the FIRST HALF) right now if it wasn't for Devin Hester. :(

Bears just blew it and Eli looked like Elway on the last drive,what up wit dat?

I know! I kept telling my uncle I must be a good luck charm if they are undefeated while I'm there. But he didn't buy my ploy. :(

I think you're the first person ever to compare ELI to John Elway!

Maybe it was the Bears that were making Eli look like Elway and not Eli making himself look like Elway.Anyway this Bears loss pretty much ends their season.Long live the curse of the Super Bowl losers.:D

From what I saw the game looked like the Bears played it kind of sloppy in the second half. Grossmen probably could have hit more passes where the guy had a step on somebody, but he seemed to just throw it up in the general direction of the person and ended up overthrowing them too often.

Maybe it was the Bears that were making Eli look like Elway and not Eli making himself look like Elway.Anyway this Bears loss pretty much ends their season.Long live the curse of the Super Bowl losers.:D

Speaking of haters. How can a so called Chicagoan, be such a Chicago hater? Are you related to Jay Mariotti? What's going on man?