• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Talking NFL

What team do you consider the biggest sleeper in the NFC?

• 49ers

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Bucs

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Lions

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Packers

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Panthers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Rams

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There have been rumors all day about him falling into a coma and supposedly suffering from the lack of oxygen to his brain.

slowhand

Closed Account
i'm posting here because i don't feel this is appropriate for the other thread.

Michael Wilbon's article in the washington post was 100% bullshit. That's not what you do. The guy was murdered in a home invasion. He was with his wife and his child, doing nothing wrong. There's absolutely no reason to point out shit that happened 2,3,4,5 years ago with him. I was disgusted to hear about and then find and read this article this afternoon. All you need to do is say what you know about what happened the other night and that's it, there's no need to insinuate that this may be somehow his fault. I don't have any respect or care to hear anything this guy has to say, he should be punished for coming with this article in my opinion.

The article you linked to us from 2005, and perfectly valid. Is there a newer article you're referring to?

WTH did they do to Ricky Williams on Monday? Was that on purpose? Seriously? I thought the Steelers were good guys. They're my team after the Chiefs. If this was on purpose I may never forgive that.

RIP Sean Taylor, one of the best young safeties around is no longer with us. Our thoughts with his family. :(

i'm sorry i was reading two articles
this is the one

there's no need for this,

That was an awesome Bears game. Now they have to win 5 straight :(

That was a fucking awesome game man!

I'm just now getting my voice back I was screaming so loud. Every time Hester walked onto the field the whole place was electric. And they won too!

Da Bears!!!

yea, that's why only a stupidass kicks the ball to him.

and do you remember that bullshit he pulled in the superbowl. they should've beat the patriots.

"That's Our Saurbrum" however the fuck you spell it

Dave Wanstedt used a #1 pick on Sauerbrun once upon time too. On a freaking kicker?!

God I hated Wanstedt. pitooy Good riddance.

Flip side to that coin -- Lovie Smith drafted Devin Hester.

Lovie's special team pick > Wanstedt special team pick

In Lovie, We Trusty!

i'm sorry i was reading two articles
this is the one

there's no need for this,

Slik..that blog you referenced did a "cut-n-paste" job on Wilbon's comments. I went to the Wash Post and read the entire article. Wilbon's comments are from the POV of a 28year journalist who's seen a lot of these kinds of tragedies. Too many of them. You're acting like Sean Taylor was the first innocent victim of a violent tragedy.

Taylor's dad was a police chief. You'd think he would know to carry himself as a good citizen. Then again..Andy Reid is the Head Coach of the Philly Eagles and his privileged sons are complete losers today.

We never really know what people are capable of. It is best to keep a cynical outlook with respect to Professional Sports.

I tuned into "Around the Horn" on ESPN today and I thought Kevin Blackistone, formerly of the Dallas Morning News, said some thoughtful things about this episode. Black Male on Black Male crime is an epidemic. There are 180 murders in Wash D.C. alone this year....

could you provide the link

could you provide the link

You can download "Around the Horn" through iTunes as a podcast. Today's show will be online tomorrow. You can see the date info to verify the episode. It's free. I don't know why ESPN doesn't allow straight downloads from their website.

You can download "Around the Horn" through iTunes as a podcast. Today's show will be online tomorrow. You can see the date info to verify the episode. It's free. I don't know why ESPN doesn't allow straight downloads from their website.

you said you went to the washington post to read the article, that's what i was talking about

you said you went to the washington post to read the article, that's what i was talking about

Just click on the blue text from your blog link that says "Wilbon Chat session" and it will take you to the source material. You should watch "ATH" if you don't already. It's the best ESPN produced programming on their channel, imo.

Does it allow gay downloads?
Well not exactly. Although the host of the show says, after one of the commercial breaks, "When we return, the horn goes deeper.." I suppose I should reconsider the implication of that phrase...

Bears record with me in attendance this year -- 2-0

Devin Hester returns with me in attendance -- 3 :nanner: He Gone!

Hey I was there too. It was actually my first time seeing a Hester return for a TD, and got to see it twice. :) Just witnessing his speed live.....it's the stuff that dreams are made of!

Argh...stupid Comcast. I used have the NFL Network, till Comcast got greedy. Tonights game should be awesome.

Adrian Peterson (VIKES) is greatest running back I have seen since Gayle Sayers, Eric Dickerson and Barry Sanders. This man has moves and glides past the line of scrimmage. He also has great hands!

Hey I was there too. It was actually my first time seeing a Hester return for a TD, and got to see it twice. :) Just witnessing his speed live.....it's the stuff that dreams are made of!

Cool man. I was in the south end zone, 200 level half way up. (Thats where my uncle's season tickets are.)

I turned down packer tickets to go to that game. I'm real glad now I did. It was like seeing Jordan on 60 point night.