• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '14 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
My mistake. I should have remembered that there was a second test for him. I've had piss, swabs and even hair testing through my years and some of them (not all) tested separately sealed samples. You are right. Those second samples are done for a reason, to validate the integrity of the testing.

The Preseason is over. The next time our teams take the field, it will actually count. REAL FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!!

espnaddict

Banned
NFC East- Redskins
NFC South - Saints
NFC North - Packers
NFC West- Seahawks

AFC East - Patriots
AFC South - Colts
AFC North - Bengals
AFC West - Broncos

I'm for all those same teams except the Redskins. I'll take the Eagles, they currently have the best QB & offense in that division. None of them play good defense. RGIII was only a good passer when the threat to run got receivers open. He can't throw accurately & quickly into tight windows. If he doesn't get injured again first, he will get benched for Cousins.

49'ers starter Ray McDonald arrested for alleged domestic violence. The lady is pregnant. Should Godell suspend him now or wait for the facts to surface? With Aldon Smith suspended 6 games, 49er D will struggle.

I'm glad that football is going to star. I'm less glad about having to wake up early on Mondays to go to work, after I've stayed up to watch the games.

Johnny-Manziel-House-of-Clipboards_m.jpg

Ecstasy isn't exactly a performance enhancing drug. It does sort of explain Welker's freaky ass eyes though. :1orglaugh

49ers at Cowboys only 10 minutes into the game Niners are up 21 to 3!!! It's almost all Defense, like looking at the team mid 80s!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
:facepalm: Tony Romo

Status
Not open for further replies.