• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '14 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a stellar performance by the Giants and their brand spanking new west coast offense. This team is lost in confusion. 3/13 in 3rd downs, 18/33 for 163 from the air. That line in front of Manning is a joke. A 6-10 season at best.

I always hate it when a team tries to implement a new system just because, and doesn't actually tailor their systems around the strengths of the team's players.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I stood in front of a mirror and said:

"Redskins

Redskins

Redskins."

Bob Costas appeared out of nowhere and tried to bore me to death. Luckily the Just for Men I use on my ball hair seemed to appease him.

Last edited:
AP going to sit out against the Pats due to indictment on child abuse. What a fucking crock. Wanted to see him in action at TCF Stadium!

I don't think this one will get too much bad press. Smacking your kid when they're bad is one of those subjects that's 50/50 in people's minds. Some agree with it, some don't.

I don't think this one will get too much bad press. Smacking your kid when they're bad is one of those subjects that's 50/50 in people's minds. Some agree with it, some don't.

Actually I don't think this is sounding too good. I'm discussing this on another forum and the stuff coming out is more egregious than just "spanking."

Actually I don't think this is sounding too good. I'm discussing this on another forum and the stuff coming out is more egregious than just "spanking."

Yeah, I've read it too but judging from the response I also gathered from other people it isn't as clear cut outrage as there was over Ray Rice punching out his fiancee. A lot people are like so what? Then they share stories of how they got their ass whooped when they were a kid.

Yeah, I've read it too but judging from the response I also gathered from other people it isn't as clear cut outrage as there was over Ray Rice punching out his fiancee. A lot people are like so what? Then they share stories of how they got their ass whooped when they were a kid.

For my team's sake I hope so. There are people already calling for his head though just because of the photos and nature of the incident.

The photos I've seen might bump it a little more into more egregious territory.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I saw pics of the kid's legs and I would say that was pretty abusive.

After that awful pick on Thursday and a 5-12 record let's go with these picks:
Bills over Dolphins
Saints over Browns
Lions over Panthers
Falcons over Bengals
Cowboys over Titans
Jaguars over Redskins
Patriots over Vikings
Cardinals over Giants
Seahawks over Chargers
Buccaneers over Rams
Broncos over Chiefs
Packers over Jets
Texans over Raiders
Bears over 49ers
Colts over Eagles

Vikes gon' get they asses beat today with an ornery Patrtiots club coming to TCF Stadium for the first time. I'd like to say that the Queens would rally around this AP incident but it just ain't happening.

You just knew the Vikes would get shitted on yesterday and lo and behold...

This franchise HAS to have AP. That's the bottom line. My advice would be to immediately send to "sensitivity training" and whatever counseling is fitting, and get him back in a few weeks.

RGIII out. Could help Redskins. Cousins may be the better QB. Let this play out.

49ers in trouble. Kap looked a little pedestrian. Harbaugh wants out. Not a good situ in SF.

The 49ers played a very sloppy game and it bit them in the ass
lets hold off on the Cousins save's the Redskins until he actually preforms

Status
Not open for further replies.