• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '14 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The final year of Ndamukong Suh's rookie contract officially voided yesterday, and now the Detroit Lions are on the clock to re-sign their all-pro defensive tackle. However, Suh wants to sign with the Seattle Seahawks, according to the latest rumors.

The Seahawks are Suh's number-one choice. But it might be difficult for the Seahawks to sign Suh considering that quarterback Russell Wilson will soon be offered a huge contract extension. Marshawn Lynch, Bobby Wagner and Russell Okung are among the other prominent Seahawks who are scheduled to reach unrestricted free agency after the 2015 season. Suh, who recorded 8 1/2 sacks and 53 tackles in 2014 is poised to land a big free-agent deal this offseason

I seen that today about Suh wanting to be Hawk. I don't think they will bite with Wilson and Lynch to resign. Unless Lynch leaves and they go with Turbin as the feature back.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I couldn't decide if I wanted to post this here or in one of ass air's religious threads, I opted for here, I might crosspost it, but probably not.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/god-fuck-russell-wilson,37911/

THE HEAVENS—Following the game-ending interception against the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLIX, God Almighty, Creator and Supreme Ruler of the Universe, confirmed Monday that He “can’t fucking stand Russell Wilson” and that the Seattle Seahawks star quarterback “can go fuck himself.” “I hate Russell Wilson, so fuck him, and fuck the Seahawks,” said the Heavenly Father, adding that Jermaine Kearse’s incredible catch on Seattle’s final drive was indeed a case of divine intervention, but only so Wilson could then throw an interception that cost his team the Super Bowl. “I mean, the look on his face right after I made him throw that pick on the goal line was just priceless. He’s so fucking annoying, so I wanted to get his hopes up and then crush him in front of the whole world. Self-righteous little prick.” Despite subsequently allowing the Patriots to win their fourth Super Bowl title, God also clarified that Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and Robert Kraft are all “dirty fucking cheats” who will spend an eternity in Hell after they die.

The Onion rules.

That satire lit is out of Madison, WI as their home. Milwaukee and Chicago still get the weekly paper version.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Milwaukee has always been on my shortlist of places I would want to live if I ever decided to leave Texas, but I haven't been there in over twenty years. Milwaukee, Seattle (before that gawdawful Twilight series made in a popular destination and before the Sea Hawks had God's favor), Santa Fe, Little Rock, and Pittsburgh round out the rest of my top 5.

Milwaukee has always been on my shortlist of places I would want to live if I ever decided to leave Texas, but I haven't been there in over twenty years. Milwaukee, Seattle (before that gawdawful Twilight series made in a popular destination and before the Sea Hawks had God's favor), Santa Fe, Little Rock, and Pittsburgh round out the rest of my top 5.

Milwaukee is great because it is a 1/4 size Chicago with 2 million around it and the traffic jams are less severe. But Scott Walker is making me want to move back home. Only takes a hour to a hour half to get back to Chicago which I like with the lower cost of living here but this is no longer the Progressive State started by LaFallote in the early 1900's as a leader.

LaFallote grandson could of beat Walker in the recall, he is the State's Controller. But didn't draw in and really is happy where he is.

And I live near St Paul Av in the Story Hill Neighborhood with Miller Brewery to the north and Miller Park to the south.

Football related. Packers next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.