• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009 NCAA Football Bowl Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Field goal 'Bama.

That's right. I'm just going to keep posting the obvious. I'm good at it.

Knock your self out I did not see 17-6 a half time score check that 23-6 if this score holds up Well it is over now and the only thing i got out of this was a win I guess I will fin that East Carolina kicker and have a heart to heart with him This has been bittersweet 24-6

Okay, while I'd like to count the chickens, let's not count Texas out yet. Colt may come out in the second half with a robotic arm, and in the fourth quarter, someone might make him angry, causing him to turn green.

:D

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Fuck all y'all. The game was all Texas until Colt got hurt. Without McCoy, it just isn't a fair fight. Good for you Alabama....beating a team with a true freshman at QB in the national title game. Set Tuscaloosa on fire tonight.

jasonk282

Banned
Fuck all y'all. The game was all Texas until Colt got hurt. Without McCoy, it just isn't a fair fight. Good for you Alabama....beating a team with a true freshman at QB in the national title game. Set Tuscaloosa on fire tonight.

Alabama ought to be proud winning a national championship aganist a freshman QB:hatsoff:. I know a win is a win but damn

Lust

Lost at Birth
this is like the pre-game warm up exhibition right? this isnt the actual game is it? surely not

Status
Not open for further replies.