• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009 NCAA Football Bowl Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but notice that 2 of the 3 non-BCS undefeated teams got waxed in their bowls...

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I can't help but notice that 2 of the 3 non-BCS undefeated teams got waxed in their bowls...

True....but there was bound to be at least one of them lose since two of the teams were playing each other in the Fiesta Bowl. Cincinnati looked comatose in the Sugar Bowl....I think they were a little awed by the whole atmosphere. Also, the Mountain West went 4-0 in their bowl games. Impressive no matter how you slice it. Non-BCS conferences get screwed....period.

Thanks everyone! This was a really fun thread. I wish I was a fan of college basket ball, so I could get into that too, but I just can't seem to enjoy it...

TitsR - you are gracious and benevolent. There's still plenty of room in the limo for you.

Bodie - you're a rock star. Thanks for running this thread.

:glugglug:

That wasn't the real Cincy team, was it? Their coach basically bent the entire team over during the football banquet and sashayed off to ND with a shit-eatin' grin :dunno:

That wasn't the real Cincy team, was it? Their coach basically bent the entire team over during the football banquet and sashayed off to ND with a shit-eatin' grin :dunno:

True, but the game was played, and one team got bent over by Timmeh and the Gators. :dunno:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Congrats to Dirk. And thanks to the bodester for spending the time. Next year may be long in coming, but so was AVN's top female performer.

Status
Not open for further replies.