• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2008 - 2009 World Football Thread (EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
almost a tie in Stamford Bridge... 1-0 Chelsea but I believe Juve will beat Chelsea in Turin by 2-0 or 3-0... that last kick by Nedved I scream goal out loud here but then I saw it was a corner kick and the damn ref gave a goal kick... we outplayed Chelsea in the 2nd half and deserved the goal!!

Wasn't greatly impressed with any of the teams I saw during the week. They all seemed comfortable in possesion but were reluctant to over exert themselves in the hope of scoring instead just sitting back and letting a few attack whilst the rest just sat back and made sure no goal would be lost.

StormRuller

Europa League is much better format than UEFA Cup... I liked to see AC Milan getting knocked out :)

I want Udinese or Werder Bremen to win the UEFA Cup!!

Is there any chance that some of Arsenal's stars can return for the next round of CL? I think the Gunners will win comfortably in Roma and move on.

OK, here's the thing, the only Premier League side that will go through to the quarters is Liverpool. Both 1-0 wins by Arsenal or Chelsae respectively will not be enough, they will both get thrashed in Italy. And, ManU will go out as well, because they see themselves through already. Big mistake, and Superzlatan, Adriano and Zanetti will score. Best thing of all, Ronaldo that little fag will cry like a little baby.

OK, here's the thing, the only Premier League side that will go through to the quarters is Liverpool. Both 1-0 wins by Arsenal or Chelsae respectively will not be enough, they will both get thrashed in Italy. And, ManU will go out as well, because they see themselves through already. Big mistake, and Superzlatan, Adriano and Zanetti will score. Best thing of all, Ronaldo that little fag will cry like a little baby.

The last time Arsenal was on Italian soil they destroyed AC Milan. Even without Cesc this time around The Gunners are through to the next round. Roma is finished. From what I could tell it should've been a 3-0 Gunner win. Bendtner and Eboue blew gimme goals. Juventus played like shite against Chelski. Juve needs to get it together.

I do think Liverpool will be in the final this time...I'm not sure who against. No, not my Gunners. We are probably done after we finish off Roma.

StormRuller

Liverpool is for sure in the quarters... I believe Manchester will get to the quarters too... I hate Inter!!

Juventus played like shite against Chelski. Juve needs to get it together.
we played bad in the first 20 minutes... I thought Chelsea would score like 3 or 4 goals in Juve when the game started... but then we started playing better (not Juve's best) and we had 2 good chances in the second half especially the last kick by Nedved in the stoppage time... Roma scored 3 in Chelsea in first round... so Juve will do it too!!

GO JUVE!!

After watching a miserable gunners hang on for a goalless tie against FULHAM!! I'm not sure Arsenal have the *heart* to win any meaningful games. Maybe they can sneak out a draw against Roma and move on.

It doesn't look like to me that any of the players enjoy playing with each other. It looks like they all look over their shoulders whenever they fuck up, expecting to be replaced. There is no leader on the team and, though American pro sports teams may go a little overboard showing emotion when they play, I have to say that Arsenal could use a little more visible support among each other out there. They're either zombies or they glare at each other whenever a pass goes awry.

Arshavin played great. He was the best gunner. Vela didn't have a great game. Bendtner looked solid off the bench. I've said it before and I'll say it again...Denilson is the weak link. He can't do anything out there except give the ball away. He needs to be benched and gotten rid of over the summer. He has looked clueless out there for the past 2 years. Enough is enough. Send him somewhere else.

I've never seen Arsenal look whipped and beat out on the pitch. Shocking. Fulham played magnificent and should've won.

Aston Villa are in the CL....hello UEFA Cup 2009/2010.....

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
After watching a miserable gunners hang on for a goalless tie against FULHAM!! I'm not sure Arsenal have the *heart* to win any meaningful games. Maybe they can sneak out a draw against Roma and move on.

It doesn't look like to me that any of the players enjoy playing with each other. It looks like they all look over their shoulders whenever they fuck up, expecting to be replaced. There is no leader on the team and, though American pro sports teams may go a little overboard showing emotion when they play, I have to say that Arsenal could use a little more visible support among each other out there. They're either zombies or they glare at each other whenever a pass goes awry.

Arshavin played great. He was the best gunner. Vela didn't have a great game. Bendtner looked solid off the bench. I've said it before and I'll say it again...Denilson is the weak link. He can't do anything out there except give the ball away. He needs to be benched and gotten rid of over the summer. He has looked clueless out there for the past 2 years. Enough is enough. Send him somewhere else.

I've never seen Arsenal look whipped and beat out on the pitch. Shocking. Fulham played magnificent and should've won.

Aston Villa are in the CL....hello UEFA Cup 2009/2010.....

4th?

Considering the Everton result earlier, I'll be surprised if we finished fifth.....:mad:

4th?

Considering the Everton result earlier, I'll be surprised if we finished fifth.....:mad:

It has all officially come apart today. Season over. Too many injuries...again.:mad:

I think there might be some significant offseason moves for Arsenal. I assume Gallas and RvP are going to want to leave the team especially since there will be no CL next year. Little Mozart Rosicky probably should be sent packing. The youth movement is crashing down on AW...:(

Think Liverpool will go through as they will just park the bus on the edge of there area and leave no room in behind for Real to exploit.
Man United think they are already through but I think over confidance could be there downfall against a team of similar ability.
Arseanl will go through as the are suited to playing on the counter and will score at least 1 in Rome so the question is can Roma score 3.
Chelsea will be tight and I think they may just edge it with the advantage of a lead but I hope Juventus go through.

StormRuller

tomorrow UCL again... my predictions:
Juventus 2 x 0 Chelsea (Alle la Juve) (Agg 2-1)
Liverpool 1 x 2 Real Madrid (Agg 2-2 Real goes a.g.)
Panathinaikos 2 x 1 Villarreal (Agg 3-2)
Bayern 2 x 0 Sporting (Agg 7-0)

Manchester 2 x 1 Inter (Agg 2-1)
Barcelona 3 x 1 Lyon (Agg 4-2)
Roma 2 x 0 Arsenal (Agg 2-1)
Porto 1 x 2 Atletico (Agg 3-4)

StormRuller

unfortunately my predictions were wrong... :(

I wonder how much Abramovich paid the referee to stop Juventus... there were so many mistakes during the match... I've never seen one referee so bad as this guy today!!!

I'm pissed... I almost broke my fist when chelsea scored the first goal... it was a free kick for Juve and he gave to Chelsea and then 1 minute later they score... also minutes before this the free kick which Buffon saved us it did not hit Tiago's hand!!

what's up with Nedved... got hit in the face by Essien and no card??? it should be a yellow or even red card there... and not even free kick... if it was red card there sure it was a totally different match!!!

Cech diserved a red card too... not yellow... outside the area he can't grab the ball!!

Right before chelsea scored their second goal... Marchisio kicked from the outside and it hit some chelsea guy in the hand... in the counter-attack they scored...

I want them to get knocked out so much in the quarter-finals... I hate Chelsea so bad after this game....

Out of the teams left in CL I want Bayern or Atletico to be the champions... although it might be impossible!!

Next year I know Juve's squad will be much stronger than this season and I want Juve to rematch chelsea and beat them as long as the next referee is not the same guy....

LET'S WIN THE CALCIO AND COPA ITALIA NOW!!

I think Liverpool have got a decent shout after tonights performance.They
played Real off the park :)

They absolutely put the boots and humiliated Real Madrid. That was a joke. Thanks for nothing Real:mad: I'm not sure that dumbass Ronaldo will head to the bernabau this summer after that result:thefinger That might've scared him away

Liverpool v Bayern Munich in the final...

I think my Gooooners might rally and win the FA Cup. Arsenal v Manure in the final?:nanner:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
do you think the Italians want to see anything English after this week? Three England - Italy match-ups, three England wins. Vucinic's PK was bad. Almost as bad as Roma's second shot (first miss). that was some weak shit

Status
Not open for further replies.