• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2008 - 2009 World Football Thread (EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
Serbia are a decent team and don't think it is a major surprise that they are top of the group when up against a poor France side and an average Romania. It is a shock to see Lithuania up there.
yeah... I'm shocked about Lithuania too!!

Portugal and France are sucking!

did anyone see the futsal match of Italy x Spain???? damn referee.. the game ended before the 3rd goal from Spain!! :mad::mad::mad:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Stoke 2 - 1 Spurs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:rofl:

Will Spurs be relegated? How would that play in London? They are the clear worst team in the Premiership. They need to start getting some sort of result or they risk making Derby's season from a year ago look pretty legit in comparison!

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Will Spurs be relegated? How would that play in London? They are the clear worst team in the Premiership. They need to start getting some sort of result or they risk making Derby's season from a year ago look pretty legit in comparison!

Looks like the Berbatov divorce affected them badly :)

Liga BBVA Standings after Match 7

1.Valencia 19
2.Sevilla 17
3.Villarreal 17
4.Barcelona 16

5.Real Madrid 16
6.Almería 11

7.Málaga 10
8.Atlético 9
9.Getafe 9
10.Espanyol 9
11.Deportivo 9
12.Mallorca 8
13.Valladolid 7
14.Racing 6
15.Sporting 6
16.Betis 5
17.Athletic 5
18.Recreativo 5
19.Osasuna 4
20.Numancia 4

I hope Barca win it but it's only the beginning :)

I think this year Barça have a lot of possibilities to win the league but Real Madrid have the advantage of winning even playing very bad,and Valencia,Villarreal and Sevilla will fight for the title too.Atlético is "El Pupas" (The "mummy,it hurts") and almost all its seasons,it starts very good and finish even without going to UEFA.I hope that Betis and Recreativo will save the season without the problems of past years :)

Looks like the Berbatov divorce affected them badly :)

They should have punted him when they recieved the first £30 million pound offer they got. At least then they would have had time to get in a replacement for him as opposed to being stuck with 2 strikers who by Spurs own admission can't play together as well as an unproven youngstar who has only played in the Championship.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

(unfortunately) the Spuds will probably get out of this mess - still, according to some:

When Robbie Keane left Wolves, they got relegated.
When Robbie Keane left Coventry, they got relegated.
When Robbie Keane left Leeds, they got relegated.
When Robbie Keane left Spurs............?

Anyway it's fun watching this "top 4" side struggle... and reading the jokes:

What's the difference between Spurs and the Titanic? - The Titanic has got more chance of getting off the bottom!

The Police last night found a body of a Spurs fan in the River Thames along with his Spurs shirt. He was wearing womens knickers, fishnet stockings, suspenders, a blow up doll attached to his cock, and a dildo stuck up his arse THE POLICE REMOVED HIS SHIRT TO SAVE HIS FAMILY ANY EMBARRESSMENT

What is the difference between Tottenham and a triangle? A triangle has three points... (this one will eventually become redundant, but it's asll good, as they say)

Th-th-th-that's all folks....:1orglaugh

10 man Newcastle get a point at home to Man City in Joe Kinnear's first home game.
Was nice to see so much fight in the Newcastle team for the first time in a long time.

Good bye, Fenerbahce! What a crap! 2-5 against Arsenal. Aragones's system does not work. Team is overally fine but system sucks. I want Zico and Aurelio back!

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
I only checked the results of today's UCL matches and finally Juve won after 5 matches with no wins... Amauri and Del Piero are Juve's best players!!

Good bye, Fenerbahce! What a crap! 2-5 against Arsenal. Aragones's system does not work. Team is overally fine but system sucks. I want Zico and Aurelio back!
Zico did an amazing work at Fenerbahce last week... he is a good coach... Flamengo wants him to coach then next season!!

Aragones's system doesn't work in the Turkish football (but really,he only work well with Spanish national team and some seasons with Atlético)

I think that he need to play in a better team,and Milan gives him the chance to do that,but Milan is going older every year,with players in the final part of his career...

I only checked the results of today's UCL matches and finally Juve won after 5 matches with no wins... Amauri and Del Piero are Juve's best players!!

Zico did an amazing work at Fenerbahce last week... he is a good coach... Flamengo wants him to coach then next season!!

Great match of Juventus yesterday,it was really a pity that Real Madrid slept in the first minutes of every part...

Milan need an injection of good young players as in a couple of years when all there players finally hang up there boots they will be left unable to field a quality team.

Milan need an injection of good young players as in a couple of years when all there players finally hang up there boots they will be left unable to field a quality team.

Yes,I'm agree with you,because unless Milan does that,Milan will decrease its level (already it's too bad for the "rossoneri" that this year Milan didn't go to UEFA Champions League)

Status
Not open for further replies.