• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '12/'13 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, bruins played sloppy as shit and the rangers played their best game of the series, and they BARELY won it. Chara looks tired, that was a terrible turnover. Oh, and lol Tuukka :1orglaugh

Wow, three games were played last night and now three teams are on the brink of elimination.

Penguins went up 3-1 in their series.

Red Wings went up 3-1 in their series.

Kings went up 3-2 in their series.

You said:

So, while you didn't explicitly say "Americans," there is only ONE nation you could refer to as having 300 million idiots in the context of that post. I purposely used "soccer" just to irk you, as in any of my other posts here on European football, I referred to it as such, because I am one of the few Americans around here that actually like the game. But you had to go and call us out on it in your previous troll post about a game Americans didn't even invent, so I just felt like fuckin' with you.

Now, buzz the fuck off and get back to cheerin' Gareth Thomas on. :1orglaugh

Who's Gareth Thomas?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I love it when Madison Square Garden is just a summertime concert hall. No more tenant games this season.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Nice win by the Hawks but sadly I still think its over. Hope they prove me wrong. :(

I can't see Detroit losing three straight...but I can see Chicago winning 3 straight.

The stress of being a sports fan is taking years off my life.

Who the hell is this Krug guy? He's killing it. 4 goals in his first 5 games. I hope Boston beats the shit out of Pittsburgh. Fuck that stacked team.

Last edited:

feller469

Bruins lost all three to Pens this year, but all were one-goal games. Pens should be favored in 5 or 6. Bs young D have not made some of the glaring mistakes the vets have made, but were not going against lines the Pens can roll out. It is going to be a nasty series. the teams simply don't like each other. This will be a ratings bonanza for NBCSN.

I can't see Detroit losing three straight...but I can see Chicago winning 3 straight.

The stress of being a sports fan is taking years off my life.

Who the hell is this Krug guy? He's killing it. 4 goals in his first 5 games. I hope Boston beats the shit out of Pittsburgh. Fuck that stacked team.

Krug's blast on that one-timer was a sick shot.

feller469

Love how the Bs have nicknamed Torey Krug "Freddy." After 4 goals in five games, I guess he was worthy of a nickname, LoL.

Detroit has to close it out at home. If it goes game 7 ... ehh... I dunno.

Jimmy Howard, you're the fuckin' man. Get it done.

Go Wings!

If the Red Wings can't clinch the series tonight I think the Blackhawks will take the series in the seventh game. The Red Wings are terrible in Chicago and possibly playing the seventh game there is really bad, plus if the Blackhawks win tonight they have the momentum from that win. After all that, I'm still rooting for the Red Wings to take it.

In 2009 when the Penguins won the cup, the Red Wings were up 3-2 on them, then the Penguins won the last two games to win the series.

Last edited:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
And I'm not a bandwagoner, however I must confess that I can be a negative nancy when it comes to sports. ;)

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Iceman if i knew you I would give you permission to punch me, regardless of what happens in game 7. lol

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Refs seem to be trying hard to give this to Detroit.

Err it looks like the refs served it right up for Chicago if you ask me.. I knew Detroit wouldn't be able too crush the Black Hawks throats and finish them, Black Hawks will win the Series back in Chi-town on Wednesday, if Detroit happens to win it, I'd be surprised, but, the Red Wings have gotten a lot further than ANYBODY expected, especially against the #1 seeded Black Hawks. oh well it would have been cool. down 1 with :52 seconds to go.. too little too late.

I can't wait for Wednesday. We have game 7 here in Chicago at the Madhouse on Madison. The place is going to be rockin. No way can the Hawks lose this game on home ice

Status
Not open for further replies.