• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '12/'13 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Both series should be extremely physical. Rooting for Bs, but not going to be disappointed if Pens win. I expect Pittsburgh to win. Kings are unbelievable in LA.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Glad to see Tay Stevens has recovered from what seemed like her near fatal illness.

Yeah. Coming back from a 1-3 game trail. Yeah, that ain't shit. Not deserving of respect. Putting the blown call toward the end of regulation behind them and maintaining focus. Nah, who gives a damn. The Hawks didn't earn their place. They won't stand a chance.
:sarcasm:

You know to be honest I didn't even watch the Red Wings / Black Hawks game, I had a friend come up from florida and we were out :joint: but I did see the OT goal, and I saw the celebration afterwards and I thought to myself, wow these fuckers are acting like the just won the fuckin Cup again, when all they did was beat the 7th seeded team in a 7th game in OT too boot. Chicago hardly looked dominant like they did during that streak @ the start of the year, or Detroit was a hellofva lot better then they were during the regular season in these PO's.. Chicago looked dusty, and the Kings are a lot bigger, meaner and way more physical than the Red Wings, I don't think the Black Hawks stand a chance of beating LA in a 7 game series, especially after the 7th seed just took them to a 7th game which went to OT.. Kings in 5 or 6 at-most I don't see J. Quick getting any easier to beat. :yoda:

And I honestly can't pick a winner for the Pens / Bruins series... if I had my druthers, I'd go with the Bruins, but the Pens, they're so deep, but sometimes the D is absent and they're goalies don't always perform top notch night in and night out. Well, you can kind of say that about Boston as well, but I hope the Bruins can pull it out. that said, I pick the Kings to beat whichever team advances to the Finals. :2 cents:

Congrats to the Red Wings on a surprising more successful playoff run than ANYBODY expected. barring a bad 3rd period in game 6 they prolly would have upset the top seeded, president trophy winners, oh well, it was fun to watch, and very exciting while it lasted. :nanner: Chicago. SMH, lol..

:goodpost:

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Yeah. Coming back from a 1-3 game trail. Yeah, that ain't shit. Not deserving of respect. Putting the blown call toward the end of regulation behind them and maintaining focus. Nah, who gives a damn. The Hawks didn't earn their place. They won't stand a chance.

Yeah you go ahead and kid yourself buddy, if I were you or any fan of the Black Hawks for that matter, I know I certainly wouldn't feel very confident nor very comfortable with what your team just barely survived, they almost choked against the 7th seed, it took 7th game which went to OT, to get past a team that almost didn't even make it into the PO's :eek: so yeah you go ahead and brag about that, and the fact that they struggled against the Red Wings and barely survived to advance, you can actually say with confidence that they're gonna get past the Kings, who are bigger, meaner, more physical, and have best goalie on earth. Ok.. nuff said.. Kings are advancing.. but go ahead, continue to kid, fool, and convince yourself if you must. Chicago, SMH, lol..

:goodpost:

Thanks man.. I've always respected all the opinions you write, and I happen to agree with most of what you write and say, so for you too agree with me, I know I'm not just being a spoiled hater against Chicago, I picked them to win, everybody expected Chicago to win EASILY, definitely not in an OT 7th game. :uohs: and I also wrote before the series that if any series was ripe for an upset it would be the Red Wings / Black Hawks series, and I was 1 bad period away from that happening.. but its all good, I don't think the Wings would have gotten past the Kings even if they did beat the Black Hawks anyway!!.

Deserve respect? Sure. But do you think they looked good during that comeback? Detroit beat themselves in game 6 and game 7 was a clusterfuck of shit calls and non calls. The OT goal was kickstarted by a boarding penalty. I'm all for letting them play though. Thems the breaks, but don't pretend Chicago isn't getting the credit they deserve. They're a shell of their regular season selves.

As soon as that second Chicago goal was called back, I knew Chicago wouldn't get called for shit after that.

Ah well. I'm glad we got one last shot at a division rival like Chicago. Would have liked to see a St Louis playoff too. Hopefully their out of conference games are just as heated with Detroit as they were all these years.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
How many times in Cup Finals history have the number one seeded teams from each conference, that were also the top two best teams in the season, faced each other for the cup?
Here's another one ... the four teams left, are the last four champs (PIT 09, CHI 10, BOS 11, LAK 12). Has that ever happened before? :dunno:

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
4/4 in my second round picks, 10/12 overall.

Kings in 7, Penguins in 6

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Wow, as far as picks go, I just realized I am also 10/12 thus far. that said, I'm taking the

Kings in 5

Penguins in 7

Whoever scheduled this post season should not be hired to schedule the next one. Stupid gaps, and then both games on the same night, so we go the next night without hockey? Stupid, with a capital DUMB

I agree but I am pretty sure Patrick Sharp said it's back-to-back for them tonight and tomorrow - but yeah that's dumb shit.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Whoever scheduled this post season should not be hired to schedule the next one. Stupid gaps, and then both games on the same night, so we go the next night without hockey? Stupid, with a capital DUMB

Couldn't agree more. :thumbsup:

That aside, the Hawks showed why they won the President's Trophy today. LA needs to keep pushing instead of easing off once they get a lead and Chicago made them pay for that today. Tomorrow's game should prove very interesting in view of the obvious fact that Sutter needs to change their approach if they expect to pick up a win at the United Center. Honestly, I don't think they will. They have played poorly on the road all season and that trend has continued in the playoffs. If either of these teams can steal a win on the road it will give them a huge advantage IMO.

Pittsburgh's goaltending is their Achilles Heel. That Boston goal was about as soft as they come through the 5-hole on Vokoun. Their hope is to outscore the Bruins....which I fully expect them to do. However, their goaltending won't be good enough against the Western Conference champ, whoever it is.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Pittsburgh's goaltending is their Achilles Heel. That Boston goal was about as soft as they come through the 5-hole on Vokoun. Their hope is to outscore the Bruins....which I fully expect them to do. However, their goaltending won't be good enough against the Western Conference champ, whoever it is.
Puck hit Martin's skate on the way in and got redirected ... wasn't that soft. :nono:

Yeah you go ahead and kid yourself buddy, if I were you or any fan of the Black Hawks for that matter, I know I certainly wouldn't feel very confident nor very comfortable with what your team just barely survived, they almost choked against the 7th seed, it took 7th game which went to OT, to get past a team that almost didn't even make it into the PO's :eek: so yeah you go ahead and brag about that, and the fact that they struggled against the Red Wings and barely survived to advance, you can actually say with confidence that they're gonna get past the Kings, who are bigger, meaner, more physical, and have best goalie on earth. Ok.. nuff said.. Kings are advancing.. but go ahead, continue to kid, fool, and convince yourself if you must. Chicago, SMH, lol..

Way to read into things I didn't say, you fuckin idiot. I was referring to you douchebags who were saying they stand no chance. I'm not being smug or cocky and acting like they'll blow through it. I wasn't even saying they will definitely win. Whoever won the last round earned their spot among the final 4. If you're team won it, they would've earned it. But they didn't. So keep your sour grapes to yourself and deal with it.

Deserve respect? Sure. But do you think they looked good during that comeback? Detroit beat themselves in game 6 and game 7 was a clusterfuck of shit calls and non calls. The OT goal was kickstarted by a boarding penalty. I'm all for letting them play though. Thems the breaks, but don't pretend Chicago isn't getting the credit they deserve. They're a shell of their regular season selves.

As soon as that second Chicago goal was called back, I knew Chicago wouldn't get called for shit after that.

That's a load of garbage and you know it. Typical excuses for fans of an eliminated team. Everyone does it. I've done it in the past - and I, too, was called out for it. Blame the refs, blame the team for "beating themselves". I have no doubt that if Detroit won that OT goal, you wouldn't say peep about shit calls/non calls. You'd say "thems the breaks".

What a fucking game in Pitt tonight. It still rings true that playoff hockey really is the ultimate sports event. Well, at least on this continent. World Cup and Olympics still beat it out by a bit, but the hockey players really do leave it all on the ice.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
That's a load of garbage and you know it. Typical excuses for fans of an eliminated team. Everyone does it. I've done it in the past - and I, too, was called out for it. Blame the refs, blame the team for "beating themselves". I have no doubt that if Detroit won that OT goal, you wouldn't say peep about shit calls/non calls. You'd say "thems the breaks".

Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.