• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '12/'13 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I went from planning to take the kids to a sports bar to experience a Game 7 to just sitting there going "Wow." Congrats to the 'Hawks. Each round of the playoffs had a series that was special. Great weeks of intense hockey. Loved it and can't wait. 12 weeks til pre-season.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
After a really late night I slept very well, today was like Christmas Morning. Fuck Yeah!

Hawks-book.jpg

They always have those sports DVD releases days after the winner of the series won the cup.

Congrats to the Blackhawks though, with doing so well in the regular season it was inevitable for them to win it. Plus overall, it took the most amount of games to beat the Red Wings, so they really gave Chicago a run for their money.

Very exciting playoffs and finals series, imho, one of the best in the past couple of years.

Now with the re-alignment, things are gonna change a lot.

God thought it would be funny if I didn't get to watch the game. Storm knocked the power out just long enough so I missed the entire thing. After making a run through the rain to buy new batteries for the radio, I caught the 3rd period while drinking beer in the dark. Power came back on some time during the after celebrations. Just watched the rebroadcast on NHL Network. What an ending. A bittersweet feeling for me. Happy as hell that they won, pissed and bummed that I didn't get to watch it live.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
If I was playing NHL 13 and the game ended that way (and I would be the Bruins) there would probably be a broken controller or two. That's why they play the games. Hawks were better. It was great to have series where there was so little sideshow b.s. the teams played hard, played clean and the better team won.

hate to see clutterbuck go but hopefully nino lives up to his potential

Clutter was an intense forward for sure but he seriously was not producing scores last year. Yes he was top three in hits again in the entire league last year but he had some serious droughts in goals last year. I think he will regress from this point on in his career but I guess we don't know yet. IMO he was never really more than a third line guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.