• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '12/'13 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
So we gotta win it in Chicago......:brick:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
No way can the Hawks lose this game on home ice

You're so wrong, Ice. They absolutely can lose.

They won't, however. The Wings blew this series in the 3rd period of game 6. Looking forward to a Hawks/Kings showdown for the Cup finals and the eventual Cup winner.

Jagger69

What a fucking HORRIBLE job of officiating. Unbelievable. Maybe the worst call I have ever seen. Die already indeed, Detroit....and I fucking HATE Chicago!

In the name of all that is just....GO HAWKS.

What a fucking HORRIBLE job of officiating. Unbelievable. Maybe the worst call I have ever seen. Die already indeed, Detroit....and I fucking HATE Chicago!

In the name of all that is just....GO HAWKS.

Wasn't that a shit officiating job?

wow. I hope overtime suits Chicago. I'm guessing there might be some nasty stuff if it doesn't.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Fuuuuck Yessssssss. What a beautiful ending especially after the ref fucked up the epic one. They did it. :D

Congrats to Chicago, but they've looked like crap compared to the rest of the teams in the conference finals. I expect LA to make quick work of them.

Kings in 5
Bruins in 6.

Kronwall....get the fuck out of the way. :facepalm:

Winning celebration or zombie attack? You make the call.
...Just don't let Stephen Walkom make the call.
large.jpg

3/4 second round... maintained the same percentage as the first... revised picks...

Kings over Blackhawks in 6
Penguins over Bruins in 7

Kings over Penguins in 7

Jagger69

Had the Hawks lost that game, there would have been rioting in the streets of Chicago.

There would also have been rioting in the streets of Detroit. :1orglaugh

I'm going the other way with the conference finals. Hawks in 7, neither team will lose at home.

Pens in 7

Cup Finals: Hawks in 7

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
You know to be honest I didn't even watch the Red Wings / Black Hawks game, I had a friend come up from florida and we were out :joint: but I did see the OT goal, and I saw the celebration afterwards and I thought to myself, wow these fuckers are acting like the just won the fuckin Cup again, when all they did was beat the 7th seeded team in a 7th game in OT too boot. Chicago hardly looked dominant like they did during that streak @ the start of the year, or Detroit was a hellofva lot better then they were during the regular season in these PO's.. Chicago looked dusty, and the Kings are a lot bigger, meaner and way more physical than the Red Wings, I don't think the Black Hawks stand a chance of beating LA in a 7 game series, especially after the 7th seed just took them to a 7th game which went to OT.. Kings in 5 or 6 at-most I don't see J. Quick getting any easier to beat. :yoda:

And I honestly can't pick a winner for the Pens / Bruins series... if I had my druthers, I'd go with the Bruins, but the Pens, they're so deep, but sometimes the D is absent and they're goalies don't always perform top notch night in and night out. Well, you can kind of say that about Boston as well, but I hope the Bruins can pull it out. that said, I pick the Kings to beat whichever team advances to the Finals. :2 cents:

Congrats to the Red Wings on a surprising more successful playoff run than ANYBODY expected. barring a bad 3rd period in game 6 they prolly would have upset the top seeded, president trophy winners, oh well, it was fun to watch, and very exciting while it lasted. :nanner: Chicago. SMH, lol..

2/4 of the picks this time, which was a lot worse than 7/8, these Bruins just keep winning.

The Red Wings did go a lot further than everyone thought they would, because many predicted they would not get out of the first round. If they go through with the re-alignment next year (like if its set in stone to happen) that was the last period that the Red Wings were part of the Western Conference. You still have to give it to them though, 22 straight years in the playoffs is a feat in itself.

Blackhawks in 6
Penguins in 6

How many times in Cup Finals history have the number one seeded teams from each conference, that were also the top two best teams in the season, faced each other for the cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.