• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '12/'13 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Muthafuckin Sharks are lucky, lucky, lucky, they cashed in on that gift wrapped PP in OT!! I think the 1st penalty called was :baconsalt: the 2nd penalty was questionable, granted lewis did run into niemi but was he shoved by the D-man??? if both of those calls were gifts the Sharks just caught a huge fuckin break. I can't wait till Tuesday night for game 4 of this series. :nanner:

The only thing I hate about PO hockey is after the 1st round their are not a lot of games on every night, FUCK!!! Hockey withdrawl already and it ain't even over yet, I thought the Bruins / Rangers played after the Red Wings / Black Hawks game today then I got a nasty surprise, they didn't even play that day, I had to wait 6 + hours for the Kings / Sharks game. :fishing::cussing:

Marlo Manson

Football please. Soccer is something a country of 300 million idiots call it.

Alright :dickhead: people in our country call your boring ass sport Soccer because we call a much more exciting, and more deserving game the distinction of being called Football, which in our country is synonymous with the NFL and College Football!

In fact I think High School Football is more popular in the USA than that boring ass sport you dip shitted blokes call Soccer which is about as exciting as watching fuckin paint dry, now go fuck off if your not a fan of Hockey and go trolling in your Soccer thread where your postings would be welcomed or maybe not.

Dear Detroit,

We heard you were feeling down, being stuck in Detroit and all, so we thought You Might like a series win. Enjoy.
Oh, don't get up. We'll hand it to you. It's ok. We'll be fine. We've got the Cub- er, I mean White S- , uh, BearrrrBullllllss.....fire...

Love,
Chicago

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
No one said anything about not being at all concerned. I'm just not ready to shit myself with fear over it.

Dear Detroit,

We heard you were feeling down, being stuck in Detroit and all, so we thought you might like a series win. Enjoy.
Oh, don't get up. We'll hand it to you. It's ok. We'll be fine. We've got the Cub- er, I mean White S- , uh, BearrrrBullllllss.....fire...

Love,
Chicago

As a Blues fan (and get this straight....I DESPISE the Red Wings), I'm taking more than a little vicarious pleasure in knowing that you have got to be considering buying some Depends at this point in the series. Unbelievable!! :brick: :hairpull:

Guys, stop responding to him and he'll get bored and go back to sniffing his mother's underwear. Seriously.

Yep! :thumbsup:

Amazing that unbridled jealousy can drive certain "blokes" to such low-brow measures but, hey, if I was stuck being a fan of a game that was ostensibly called "football" when it is considered accepted standard fare to score goals using your goddamned head for chrissakes then I guess I can understand the frustration to some degree. I do find it interesting, however, that you almost never see American sports fans even mention soccer but that quite a number (take note....only some and not all. I don't wish to stereotype anyone. Some of my best friends are Brits!) of our esteemed British counterparts who are mired in the drudgery of devotion to a sport as inanely droll and boorishly mundane as soccer seem to maintain a certain degree of obsession with the games that we prefer to follow. What a shame. Perhaps they never have totally gotten over that whole 1776 thing. :dunno:

Marlo Manson

Dear Detroit,

We heard you were feeling down, being stuck in Detroit and all, so we thought you might like a series win. Enjoy.

Love,
Chicago

I didn't expect Detroit to win tonight, I thought they'd play good, but I thought the BAD ASS Black Hawks would wake the fuck up and spank our ASSES!! but I'm not here to gloat its not my style, we haven't won shit yet, if we win the game on Thursday I'll get kind of excited and confident. but that said, The Red Wings ain't the same shitty team that started the season, they got pretty damn good during the season, the ROOKIES had to learn quick, and Babs is such a great Hockey coach and mind, that he got these boys playin some hard ass hockey, so do you think the Wings are the reason the Black Hawks in your mind are handing Detroit the series as you seem to be insinuating, maybe the Red Wings are a lot better then everybody thought and are a lot better than a 7th seed.. just saying. but nothing is over, we'll see what happens.

Ugh. I hate Detroit. A lot.

You know I'm starting to like that shit!! 1st everybody hated Detroit cuz we used to pay the top $$ to have the best teams, but since the advent of the salary cap, Detroit has done it with great farm system / drafting etc.. no offense to you dirk!! your my friend, but when it comes to DETROIT haters, Red Wings or any Michigan sports team for that matter.. all the haters can fuck off!! If Y'all dont like the way Detroit does things, just hate on us, let us know and we'll grab you some rocks to kick ???? :rofl2:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
You know I'm starting to like that shit!! 1st everybody hated Detroit cuz we used to pay the top $$ to have the best teams, but since the advent of the salary cap, Detroit has done it with great farm system / drafting etc.. no offense to you dirk!! your my friend, but when it comes to DETROIT haters, Red Wings or any Michigan sports team for that matter.. all the haters can fuck off!! If Y'all dont like the way Detroit does things, just hate on us, let us know and we'll grab you some rocks to kick ???? :rofl2:

Enjoy it while you can. I still have the feeling that Chicago is going to snap out of this and bury the Wings before it's all said and done.

Marlo Manson

Enjoy it while you can. I still have the feeling that Chicago is going to snap out of this and bury the Wings before it's all said and done.

I'm excited and surprised, I'm not enjoying it like it was expected, if Detroit wins Thursday I don't think Detroit was as bad, weak, or soft as everybody thought, as if getting past the Ducks wasn't enough to give the wings some much deserved credit. I think Chicago is in deepshit! :2 cents:

Don't get me wrong. I hate Detroit because they keep winning when I don't want them to. That is all. Being a Leafs fan, I'm contractually obligated to hate Detroit. Does it make sense? No. But what sports passion really does make sense?

:D

Marlo Manson

Don't get me wrong. I hate Detroit because they keep winning when I don't want them to. That is all. Being a Leafs fan, I'm contractually obligated to hate Detroit. Does it make sense? No. But what sports passion really does make sense?

It's all good brotha, actually I didn't know who your heart bled for, I knew you HATE Detroit, you keep reminding ME. lol. but for some reason I thought you were like Plasma a Nucks fan. I do like the Maple Leafs I root for them sometimes, When Detroit isn't in the picture, it really depends who there playing, I've got a Original Six respect for them, as I do with Chicago, Montreal, Boston, but NOT the NYR bitches, I've hated them since I was tot NHL fan, lol. no offense taken, I hope theres no animosity on your behalf. :glugglug:

It's all good brotha, actually I didn't know who your heart bled for, I knew you HATE Detroit, you keep reminding ME. lol. but for some reason I thought you were like Plasma a Nucks fan. I do like the Maple Leafs I root for them sometimes, When Detroit isn't in the picture, it really depends who there playing, I've got a Original Six respect for them, as I do with Chicago, Montreal, Boston, but NOT the NYR bitches, I've hated them since I was tot NHL fan, lol. no offense taken, I hope theres no animosity on your behalf. :glugglug:

Of course not! You continue to be passionate about your likes/hates in the NHL, and I'll do the same. It's how it should be.

But, seriously, if Detroit wins, I'ma punch you in the twat.

Marlo Manson

Of course not! You continue to be passionate about your likes/hates in the NHL, and I'll do the same. It's how it should be.

But, seriously, if Detroit wins, I'ma punch you in the twat.

Ok in the twat, that's ok you'll miss, hahaha, MY nuts are sacred if I even hint @ something lunging towards them I am like a rabbit! gone! that's no joke!!! if Detroit fucks around and wins on Thursday I don't know if Chicago can win 3 games in a row against this Red Wings team right now with all the confidence they have. we shall see.

I am still not guaranteeing a win Thursday or even a series win, I'll let the Wings do the playing and whateva happens, happens. but gawd help Detroit and Chicago for that matter if the Red Wings win this series, that would be a MAJOR upset.

As a Blues fan (and get this straight....I DESPISE the Red Wings), I'm taking more than a little vicarious pleasure in knowing that you have got to be considering buying some Depends at this point in the series. Unbelievable!! :brick: :hairpull:

Hey, these Depends are super-absorbent, Goddammit!! Now I can play tennis again...and sailboating...and whatever else you're supposed to do with them.

Amazing that unbridled jealousy can drive certain "blokes" to such low-brow measures

Ain't it the truth?

I didn't expect Detroit to win tonight, I thought they'd play good, but I thought the BAD ASS Black Hawks would wake the fuck up and spank our ASSES!! but I'm not here to gloat its not my style, we haven't won shit yet, if we win the game on Thursday I'll get kind of excited and confident. but that said, The Red Wings ain't the same shitty team that started the season, they got pretty damn good during the season, the ROOKIES had to learn quick, and Babs is such a great Hockey coach and mind, that he got these boys playin some hard ass hockey, so do you think the Wings are the reason the Black Hawks in your mind are handing Detroit the series as you seem to be insinuating, maybe the Red Wings are a lot better then everybody thought and are a lot better than a 7th seed.. just saying. but nothing is over, we'll see what happens.

The Wings are playing like a playoff team! That's what hockey fans want to see. I see a so-called underdog team (as the commentators call Detroit) not playing as such. That's exactly what I expected. I never assumed a cakewalk here. I also see a top tier team (Chicago) not playing like they've been playing. That's what I meant by handing it over. If they don't get their asses in gear, that's what it'll be. Losing can become as much of a habit as winning.
Wouldn't be the first Chicago team in these past few years to go from championship material to going down the toilet. But as you said, nothing is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.