• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '12/'13 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
The fuck is goin' on with the Rags?

The BRUINS are whippin that ASS that's whats wrong with the NYR bitches!!! :nanner: I love it!!! even if my team loses I can still get extremely jubilant and elated when the NYR lose. I think its safe to say any of y'all's who picked the Rags to go too the finals you'd prolly be smart to revise your picks now. :rofl2: sorry guys, I am not making fun of you, I just get so excited when the Rags lose!! :zombie:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I love how the media forces NY teams down our throats (Rangers, Knicks, Mets, Jets (the Yankees are too good year in and year out to qualify for this rant)) and all they do is fail miserably. Networks do it for ratings, but the league loses out because better teams are left out of the national spotlight.

Torts will be fired at the end of the series, there will be talk of bringing in more talent. The problem is they gave up the gritty players who made them a strong, deep team, so they could get Nash. NYR was lucky they played Washington in the first round. Hopefully the Bs wrap it up in four and the focus on under-achieving NY teams will be over for a few months, or until Mark Sanchez gets cut.

I don't really hate the Rags that much, and sort of was rooting for them last year with five MN natives on their team last year, but I get the disdain for things like the Winter Classic being so skewed towards Rags games and so on. But really they haven't won shit since '94, and not for forever prior to '94, so...

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Fuck the Rangers. Fuck the Bruins. Neither one of 'em have a Chance against Pitt and Pitt has no Chance against the Western Division champ....whoever it is. Write it down.

I haven't been around here in a while, so I'd just like to start off by saying:

Lol 'Nucks
Lol Habs
And a great, big, huge LOL LEAFS.

Seriously, thanks for letting us walk all over you when your franchise was about to (sadly) hit its highest point in too long to remember. Now, on to NY. How the fuck did the Caps lose to these clowns? I was terrified of facing Lundqvist (the only Ranger I like) in a playoff series, but damn, he looks pretty fucking average (watch him put up 4 straight shutouts now). The Bruins are entirely capable of beating any of the remaining teams in both conferences, they just have to play their game when the time comes. I'm not afraid of Pittsburgh. We usually do a good job of containing their bitch of a captain, and both of their goalies are beatable. Malkin's the only one that really scares me. From here on out I'm secondarily rooting for:

Ottawa (combined hatred of Pittsburgh and respect for the Sens. I really like a lot of their players)

San Jose (LA had their moment, but their shitty fans don't deserve another Cup. Plus SJ has better sweaters)

Detroit (the Hawks' speed and and snipers scare me the most out of the remaining teams, plus a B's/Wings final would be awesome)

Keep in mind that I am still eternally pessimistic, and fully expect the Bruins to implode into a cloud of shame and embarrassment. My above statements are purely a rational assessment of current events and I in no way believe any of it will come to fruition.

HERE is the problem with the NYR- 4 lines vs 3 lines- torts is wearing them out instead of rolling lines and (somewhat) keeping his players fresh.
i understand matchups- especially on home ice with the last change but you CANNOT keep taking Nash off the ice everytime Chara is on the ice. you WILL NOT win with your best players on your bench.
the Bruins 4th line had more energy when they were out there vs any of the NYR top 3 lines

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
HERE is the problem with the NYR- 4 lines vs 3 lines- torts is wearing them out instead of rolling lines and (somewhat) keeping his players fresh.
i understand matchups- especially on home ice with the last change but you CANNOT keep taking Nash off the ice everytime Chara is on the ice. you WILL NOT win with your best players on your bench.
the Bruins 4th line had more energy when they were out there vs any of the NYR top 3 lines

The reason the RAGS are on the verge of a humiliating, quite embarrassing elimination is because the Rags have given up on Torts, they have NO emotions there not playing with heart, and Lundquist has (two) BUM shoulders, how the fuck do have the talent the Rags have and also have the shittiest PP of all-time.

Torts is either not coaching the PP to improve it, which I don't know if any NHL coach is dumb enough too totally neglect improving the PP in practice to prepare for PO games, or the players simply don't give a flying fuck what's going on anymore and they want Torts GONE, GONE, GONE!! which is gonna happen when they're eliminated!! and as you all know, and if you don't already, I am loving every second of the Rags demise and dismal play.

Rangers just look flat out beaten. Completely emotionless. Dorsett should have fought Thornton, might have jump started his team in a tied, must win game. But he didn't, and thornton's line went out there and ran them around for the rest of the game. And what the fuck happened to Brad Richards?

I know hank loves NY, but I'd want out if I were him. He's wasting the best years of a HoF worthy career trying to keep these schmucks relevant.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
The Rangers are sitting Brad Richards as a healthy scratch. After tonight's elimination loss, the Rangers only have 7 years remaining on his $58.5 million contract. :1orglaugh

The Rangers are sitting Brad Richards as a healthy scratch. After tonight's elimination loss, the Rangers only have 7 years remaining on his $58.5 million contract. :1orglaugh

That guy doesn't get paid nearly enough...:rolleyes:

I have a feeling tonight will be a little more difficult for Boston. That final win usually proves most challenging. I hope they close it out tonight but I'm not going to cross NY off the list yet.

I've been thinking about commenting on the NBA thread as I believe that is also another shit sport your wonderful country wets itself over. What are your thoughts on the matter?

Jezzus, what a fucking joke. Will be interesting to see how that Gabby trade works out in the near future as well as Gabby and his BJs almost made the already.

I've been thinking about commenting on the NBA thread as I believe that is also another shit sport your wonderful country wets itself over. What are your thoughts on the matter?
Why is it all about us Americans? You do know hockey was invented in Canada, and it's virtually a religion there, and you do know that there are as many Canadians posting in this thread about hockey as there are Americans, don't you?

The fuck outta here. :facepalm:

I've never mentioned Americans or Canadians once. Just the sport. I care not where the fans are from.

Serious question though... Is it true the Stanley Cup is made of excrement and straw?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never mentioned Americans or Canadians once. Just the sport. I care not where the fans are from.

You said:

Originally Posted by Chopper3000
Football please. Soccer is something a country of 300 million idiots call it.

So, while you didn't explicitly say "Americans," there is only ONE nation you could refer to as having 300 million idiots in the context of that post. I purposely used "soccer" just to irk you, as in any of my other posts here on European football, I referred to it as such, because I am one of the few Americans around here that actually like the game. But you had to go and call us out on it in your previous troll post about a game Americans didn't even invent, so I just felt like fuckin' with you.

Now, buzz the fuck off and get back to cheerin' Gareth Thomas on. :1orglaugh

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
A) lol soccer
B) cool shades

Status
Not open for further replies.