• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Official 2008/2009 NCAA Basketball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
All hell has broken loose in Memphis since Coach Cal left for Kentucky.Oh well The local radio stations are having a field day with bad reports along with the local news station who are doing an even worse job.

Well so much for the Big East being such a powerful conference. :1orglaugh

Hopefully this game won't be the blowout that the last game on this court was.

Go State

UNC vs MSU
Bet the house, the car, your wife's jewelry, your watch, your gold teeth and your reputation on North Carolina

:D

Maybe so but I see North Carolina winning by double digits.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
My props to Izzo and my Spartans. Great run. Great talent and coaching. Yes...all you experts have the 'Heels winning big tonight. Well, you're right. But...were you right about the Spartans?

Since it's still 2009 I guess it belongs here..

Tim Floyd resigned today as coach of my USC Trojans...:weeping: I guess he has wrapped himself in the STINK of illegal payoffs to shady people for 1 and Done "superstars"...:rolleyes::mad: (OJ Mayo)

He was a really good tournament coach, a solid in-game coach, a lousy season coach and an embarrassing administrator, if the allegations are true, which they must be since he resigned!!!

The rumored replacements are Reggie Theus and Jamie Dixon of Pitt.

Since it's still 2009 I guess it belongs here..

Tim Floyd resigned today as coach of my USC Trojans...:weeping: I guess he has wrapped himself in the STINK of illegal payoffs to shady people for 1 and Done "superstars"...:rolleyes::mad: (OJ Mayo)

Just the tip of the iceberg, my friend :hatsoff:

We still haven't gotten to the bottom of the Reggie Bush situation yet ...... maybe because Pete Carroll's become such an icon he's all but untouchable?

It's no surprise to see USC, that great bastion of old money, snobbery, nepotism, and grand old partyism, wallowing in the muck and mire of greed, malfeasance and sloth.

And let's not forget, this is the alma mater of O.J. Simpson :eek:

:D ;)

The rumored replacements are Reggie Theus and Jamie Dixon of Pitt.

Think Dixon will leave Pitt after the season he just had? I have no clue what players are coming back for them, but they should have a good team next season. Although he'd have to compete against the likes of Louisville & UConn year in & year out, I don't see him leaving. He could though, depends on the amount of money USC throws at him. The Big East is just a helluva basketball conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.