• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '17 Season Thread

Preseason and setting up my fantasy teams are just around the corner. 10 weeks or so.

We are now in the month of July and that means training camp is just around the corner. Then preseason and then meaningful footlball. 68 days until kickoff. We're getting there.

Oh most certainly yes.

I'm local and tired of their drama. hoping for their obscurity. Russell Wilson is a great guy, but he's hit his ceiling. Sherman seems to agree. And you don't recover from that absolute choke.

and the 12th Man is Texas A&M. The seahawks had to literally RENT that moniker from them. they are paying Texas A&M yearly. so much for originality.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I'm local and tired of their drama. hoping for their obscurity. Russell Wilson is a great guy, but he's hit his ceiling. Sherman seems to agree. And you don't recover from that absolute choke.

and the 12th Man is Texas A&M. The seahawks had to literally RENT that moniker from them. they are paying Texas A&M yearly. so much for originality.

Not to mention them trying to copyright or trademark "Go Hawks!" Which has been a thing at Iowa since before the Seahawks even existed. Cock chuggers.

On a side note, what kind of shape is Aaron Hernandez in? This should be his year.

Not to mention them trying to copyright or trademark "Go Hawks!" Which has been a thing at Iowa since before the Seahawks even existed. Cock chuggers.

On a side note, what kind of shape is Aaron Hernandez in? This should be his year.

Never gets old. :1orglaugh