• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett-Favre-5-Crop.jpg

4 days until the return of NFL Football so today we honor Brett Favre, quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons, Green Bay Packers, New York Jets and Minnesota Vikings.

Super Bowl champion (XXXI)
3× NFL Most Valuable Player (1995–1997)
NFL Offensive Player of the Year (1995)
3× First-team All-Pro (1995–1997)
3× Second-team All-Pro (2001, 2002, 2007)
4× NFL passing touchdowns leader (1995–1997, 2003)
2× NFL passing yards leader (1995, 1998)
NFL completion percentage leader (1998)
NFL 1990s All-Decade Team
NFL 100th Anniversary All-Time Team
Pro Football Hall of Fame class of 2016

The AFC West is the most stacked division I think I've ever seen. Mahomes; Wilson; Herbert; and Carr!

It has been 207 days since a meaningful NFL football game was played. Today, the long, national nightmare known as the "Offseason" comes to an end. NFL football is back.

Well, it has been roughly a month since the start of the season. Philly and Miami are the early surprise teams. Carolina is a dumpster fire that has been sprayed with AIDS.

Yak, you must be away?

Panthers fired coach Matt Rhule.​

"Defensive passing game coordinator and secondary coach" Steve Wilks will take over as interim coach. Essentially a dead man walking since late last season, Rhule did nothing to change his circumstances through his first 1-4 start to the 2022 season. Even in a bad year for offense, the Panthers have been a special brand of unwatchable, and seem to have zero coherent ideas about how to move the ball. Sunday saw the team resort to five "Shi Smith" targets. Baker Mayfield's atrocious play is the biggest problem, of course, but it's just a symptom of the larger issue of "offensive mind" Rhule having zero idea how he wants to generate points at the NFL level. He has gone after one quarterback scam after another. Likely already fueling up private jets for visits to places like Nebraska, 47-year-old Rhule will be back on NCAA sidelines next fall. As for the Panthers, it is time for supposedly analytics-minded owner David Tepper to get serious about bringing his franchise into the 21st century.

Screenshot 2022-10-21 043225.png

The fire sale is on. I hope CMC is successful out west. Additional draft capital for the incoming coaching staff next year.

Baker Mayfield released by Carolina and has been claimed by the Rams. I hope he can be successful somewhere. He has been dealt a difficult hand in this league.

Baker Mayfield released by Carolina and has been claimed by the Rams. I hope he can be successful somewhere. He has been dealt a difficult hand in this league.
I'm praying for the Christmas miracle of Baker and Russell Wilson facing each other on Christmas and some one having to come away with a Christmas win altho a Christmas tie would be a greater gift and explode brain

Interesting choices. The Bucs might not even win their own division (GO PANTHERS!!) but I could certainly see the Bills ending the season on top.
Chiefs and the Vikings with the Chiefs coming out on top. I don't know if the Vikings can get through the Cowboys to do it, so I guess I'm counting on the Cowboys to Cowboy themselves out of the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.