• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '17 Season Thread

Of course the thread has died. We are 5 months from the start of the season.

Draft weekend should be interesting.

How many days until the start of the season?
153?

Aaron Hernandez committed suicide in prison today.

The New England Patriots visited the White House today. Interesting fact > Bill Belichick is the first NFL head coach to meet three different presidents on post Super Bowl victory White House visits.

Giselle told Tommy if he went and visited that mean President that he could hang up getting any pussy for the foreseeable future.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
It pisses me off so much how the Patriots constantly retool and get better each year! But enough about good teams...

The Browns give up a fourth round pick for Brock Osweiler, a second, and a sixth rounder. Good move or bad move?

Maybe because the entire league bends over and gives them all of their good players in trades? Seriously the entire league only cares about the money, there is only a couple teams allowed to compete, the rest of the league is just fodder. If the the NFL is legit then why does everyone make New England better instead of loading their owns teams up and try to beat them?

Maybe because the entire league bends over and gives them all of their good players in trades? Seriously the entire league only cares about the money, there is only a couple teams allowed to compete, the rest of the league is just fodder. If the the NFL is legit then why does everyone make New England better instead of loading their owns teams up and try to beat them?

Why isn't the same thing said about Pittsburgh? They have a better winning percentage in Super Bowls .750 to NE .556.

I guess you are basing it on recent successes.

For a bunch of cheaters as everybody claims, they sure do find a way to win even with everyone scrutinizing them.

They have the greatest QB to ever lace up the cleats.

Brady has had a total of 3 legitimate receiving threats since he became the starter way back in 2001 - Moss, Welker and Gronk.
He's won superbowls throwing to the likes of Deion Branch ffs.

And what premier premier player has he ever had in the backfield?

Another reason why Tom Brady is undoubtedly the greatest QB of all time.

Yes, schedule is out now.

Chiefs at Pats opens the season on September 7th.

Dallas and NY Giants are week one Sunday night game for third year in a row.

Draft starts Thursday.

What the heck were the Bears thinking!?

Have you looked at his stats? His pass attempt to completion ration during the past 2 years is through the roof.

He didn't go as the number 2 pick for nothing. Anybody whose name ends in "sky" "ski" in Chicago will be a fan favorite.

They made a wise choice.

Go Heels!

At first I wasn't sure why the Panthers selected McCaffrey.
He opens things up for their offensive scheme.
Plus he is great return man.

I'm getting excited again after a down year.

In Dave we trust.

We are officially halfway through the offseason (214 days between Super Bowl LI and week 1 game between NE and KC on September 7th, today is day 107). I'm not sure if this will be the easy or hard half. The past 107 days still had college basketball and the Draft to take the edge off. The next 107 days will have training camps, the preseason and a new season of Game of Thrones to pass the time. I miss football.