• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Fuck Art Modell. I remember how he took the Browns out of Cleveland.

...not like when Irsay stole the Baltimore Colts; and took them to Indy....right? :dunno:

DR. B

Closed Account
Robert Irsay is dead... Jim lives....

uh, yeah, i know. the dad died back in 1996. I know the cocksuck son is alive. wtf is wrong with you man, go to sleep, you got to wake up early to go look for a job you lazy bag of shit. don't be tryin' to school me on whose alive and who isn't, you fucking mutt.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
uh, yeah, i know. the dad died back in 1996. I know the cocksuck son is alive. wtf is wrong with you man, go to sleep, you got to wake up early to go look for a job you lazy bag of shit. don't be tryin' to school me on whose alive and who isn't, you fucking mutt.

I don't need sleep.....and I'm as far from lazy as a man can get.

I just read about the Houston Texans fan who fell to his death yesterday. That's horrible. I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone. I also wouldn't want anyone to have to witness it. A lot of people, young and old, saw this young man fall from a 5th floor escalator. R.I.P.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8321346/fan-falls-death-houston-texans-reliant-stadium

Seeing a live death is unbelievable. Can't imagine the scars it will have on those folks. Not to mention the guy and his family.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
The crowd reaction in Cleveland before the Browns - Eagles game should be interesting when they request a moment of silence for the late Art Modell.

...and meanwhile, Virginia McCaskey is still alive. :brick:
I guess I'm a bit of a jerk, not only because I'm waiting eagerly for her to kick the bucket, but because I know that would mean we would likely get our cheerleading squad back. Sounds trivial, I know, but I hate her for firing the squad in '85, after her father (the great George Halas) died and she took control of the Bears. Her dad loved them, but she thought cheerleaders were sexist and demeaning to women, so she ignored repeated protest and petitions from the fans over the years. Basically "fuck you, fans, ah do whut ah waunt".

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
These double posts should be suspended, :mad:

seems that way. the players chose to sue in court because the didn't like the punishment they received. maybe they should have bargained that one better in the CBA negotiations,they gave the commissioner this authority.

red001

Wistful musing: When I was young, I would get no sleep the Saturday night before opening day in the NFL. I'm older now and, if my sleep is interrupted tonight, it won't be by thoughts of football. Even still, there is nothing like the first Sunday of football after months of going without. Here's to another season and, for one day at least, we're all optimistic and undefeated.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
...and meanwhile, Virginia McCaskey is still alive. :brick:
I guess I'm a bit of a jerk, not only because I'm waiting eagerly for her to kick the bucket, but because I know that would mean we would likely get our cheerleading squad back. Sounds trivial, I know, but I hate her for firing the squad in '85, after her father (the great George Halas) died and she took control of the Bears. Her dad loved them, but she thought cheerleaders were sexist and demeaning to women, so she ignored repeated protest and petitions from the fans over the years. Basically "fuck you, fans, ah do whut ah waunt".

That sucks. I always wondered why the Bears didn't have cheerleaders. Unfortunately they're not alone. The Lions, Packers, Giants, Steelers and Browns don't have them either. Cheerleader squads should be mandatory for all NFL clubs.

The crowd reaction in Cleveland before the Browns - Eagles game should be interesting when they request a moment of silence for the late Art Modell.

Why would anybody think this would be a good idea? People will boo during it and you'll see it being run over and over on ESPN about how Browns fans booed a dead guy.

Well, I'm really surprised nobody has done this already, but here's my week 1 predictions (I thought the giants would win Wednesday so I'm already 0-1):

Colts @ Bears <--- Marshall catches two touchdowns and goes over 150 yards

Falcons @ Chiefs <-- KC is underrated and Atlanta can't play on the road

Eagles @ Browns <--- Trent Edwards could start the game and the browns would still lose, they're just that bad

Redskins @ Saints <--- I'm so happy the suspensions were lifted, not because I'm a saints fan but because I hate rodger goodell

Rams @ Lions <--- Megatron will catch 3 touchdowns and get 175 yards, that's the ram d for you

Patriots @ Titans <--- If Kenny Britt were playing I'd like the titans chances, but now locker has nobody to throw the ball to

Jacksonville @ Vikings <--- Justin blackmon gets 107 yards and a TD

Bills @ Jets <--- The jets are a complete mess, bills win 20-10

Dolphins @ Texans <--- I don't understand why the dolphins would start Tannehill, give the guy a year

Seahawks @ Arizona <--- I really like Seattle this year, Arizona not so much

49ers @ Green Bay<--- the San Fran defense gives them a little edge on the packers, 27-24

Carolina @ Tampa Bay <--- I've never been a fan of Josh Freeman and I'm still not, 1 TD 2 INT's

Steelers @ Denver <--- this is a complete toss up

Bengals @ Ravens <--- cam Cameron is letting Flacco run the no huddle so now joe is controlling the plays, now if the ravens lose I just can't blame cam lol

Chargers @ Oakland <--- what a terrible game chargers win 17-3

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Status
Not open for further replies.