• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow what a fall for Kellen Winslow starter for Tampa Bay traded to Seattle where he did not even make the Team as the Seahawks cut him Saturday

red001

The Panthers should sign him. They need to replace Jeremy Shockey's production and Winslow had his best year (2007) while current Panthers Offensive Coordinator Rob Chudzinski was running the offense in Cleveland. Could be a good fit.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
MJD finally ends his 38 day holdout. No new contract, bad feelings with ownership, missed training camp = big production drop.

MJD finally ends his 38 day holdout. No new contract, bad feelings with ownership, missed training camp = big production drop.

The Jags offense worked just fine without him during the preseason, and he has lost his starting spot to Rashad Jennings.
Shahid Khan won that showdown.

i will be even more cynical he wanted his guaranteed paychecks so MJD came back an accomplished zilch with his hold out

red001

I don't know why he would hold out when he had basically zero leverage.

Nobody also forced him to take a front loaded contract extension years ago that now looks like it doesn't pay so well because he already got most of his money from it and what players that get new contracts now get paid goes up every year.

Well my Ravens will win the AFC north for the second time, and yes we will win the Super Bowl for Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. RavenNation

well it looks like the texans are off to a good start if they can keep their momentum going. i hope this season they can go further for the superbowl. one thing that will help that is our starters not getting hurt during key games or before key games.

well it looks like the texans are off to a good start if they can keep their momentum going. i hope this season they can go further for the superbowl. one thing that will help that is our starters not getting hurt during key games or before key games.

It also helps that their division is as week as it is, especially with the fall of Indy.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
It also helps that their division is as week as it is, especially with the fall of Indy.

Give Indy a couple of years to move on without The Sheriff, and they'll be right back where they were.

Yell, Scream, Go Horse!

We have some sad news today what ex Browns/Ravens owner Art Modell die at 87 in Baltimore today, He was the one who bought the NFL to TV, and without Art Modell we won't have Monday Night Football, the Super Bowl, NFL Network or the Madden video games. I remember he brought football back to Baltimore after 12 years without a team. I became a Ravens fan since day one. I hope the Ravens will win the Super Bowl this year.

DR. B

Closed Account
Fuck Art Modell. I remember how he took the Browns out of Cleveland. He was a typical greedy owner. So long Art, glad I was alive to see you die first, you bitch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Modell

Another owner I can't wait to die is Bud Adams.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
we have some sad news today what ex browns/ravens owner art modell die at 87 in baltimore today, he was the one who bought the nfl to tv, and without art modell we won't have monday night football, the super bowl, nfl network or the madden video games. I remember he brought football back to baltimore after 12 years without a team. I became a ravens fan since day one. I hope the ravens will win the super bowl this year.
qft

It is my understanding that Art Modell is not the most popular individual in northern Ohio. I once worked with a Browns fan who insisted on referring to him as Osama bin Modell.

Status
Not open for further replies.